> Senior Blues August Meeting, Friday, 2nd August 2019 at 11.00am
3mm
post Jul 26 2019, 06:32 PM
Post #1

Lifelong supporter
Group Icon

Group: DC Admin
Member No.: 91

Friday, 2nd August sees the first Senior Blues meeting of the season, starting at 11.00am in the Blues Bar.

Membership of the Senior Blues is just £5 a season, with all money raised going to support the club.

Not been informed yet who the guest speakers are, I'll add that info later. Doesn't really matter that much though, they're always good meetings smile.gif

--------------------
On match days ... we ALL play!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
3mm
post Jul 29 2019, 11:14 AM
Post #2

Lifelong supporter
Group Icon

Group: DC Admin
Member No.: 91

The powers that be have let me know that the guest speakers this Friday will be Bernard and Jonno, David Harrington-Wright, George Delves and Jim Green. Tea, Coffee and Biscuits etc as usual, plus Wendy's famous raffle.

I've been asked to remind everyone that subscriptions are due on Friday, so if you can all bring a fiver please, that would be great!

Also, dates for your diaries ... there will be a hot pot at the November meeting, and the Christmas Dinner and meeting will be on Friday, 6th December.

--------------------
On match days ... we ALL play!

+Quote Post
old boneze
post Jul 30 2019, 07:01 AM
Post #3

Predict-a-score champion 2010-11. 2011-12. 2013-14. 2018-19.
Group Icon

Group: DC Donatees
Member No.: 1883

QUOTE (3mm @ Jul 29 2019, 12:14 PM) *
The powers that be have let me know that the guest speakers this Friday will be Bernard and Jonno, David Harrington-Wright, George Delves and Jim Green. Tea, Coffee and Biscuits etc as usual, plus Wendy's famous raffle.

I've been asked to remind everyone that subscriptions are due on Friday, so if you can all bring a fiver please, that would be great!

Also, dates for your diaries ... there will be a hot pot at the November meeting, and the Christmas Dinner and meeting will be on Friday, 6th December.

And don't forget to collect your season tickets either before or after the meeting.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2019 - 08:12 AM