Total Votes: 5
Guests cannot vote 
RioTheBallBoy
post Feb 19 2018, 07:45 PM
Post #1

Squad player

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 12774

This is going to be another absolutely massive game tomorrow night. I still haven’t fully recovered from Saturday’s brilliant result, and I don’t blame myself as that type of performance seems to happen quite rarely. Leyton Orient had a lot of problems during the Summer but fair play to Kent Teague for ‘saving’ the club. On the pitch they haven’t had the best of campaigns so far, but are in quite good form. I’m quite optimistic that we will win tomorrow night and are praying that Saturday’s display doesn’t end up setting this match as ‘false hope’. With Chester, you never know, but I think that the players will be much more confident to get a result tomorrow. It would be great to see a few more fans through the gate. Forget Chelsea Vs Barça, Chester Vs Orient is much more important. I would love it if we can make it back-to-back wins for the first time tomorrow. Come On City!
Score: Chester FC (Vose, Mahon) 2-0 Leyton Orient
Attendance: 1,827 (165 Leyton Orient)
COYB!

--------------------
Once A Blue, Always A Blue
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RioTheBallBoy
post Feb 19 2018, 07:55 PM
Post #2

Squad player

My match preview:
https://youtu.be/M8tH-NG_RDQ

--------------------

+Quote Post
paulus103
post Feb 20 2018, 10:53 PM
Post #3

Youth team

Member No.: 11862

They were a decent team with lots of pace

We didn't really create much as lacked a final ball

Crawford and Hobson look like being good players

+Quote Post
RioTheBallBoy
post Feb 20 2018, 11:27 PM
Post #4

Squad player

I’m disappointed with the outcome tonight. False hope just had to kill us, but the players did show a lot of effort. We did play really well in the first half and played some good attacking football. We were making good movements and I thought that we would win. However, something just wasn’t right in the second period. Give Orient their due, they did deserve the win but we seemed a bit lethargic. We had lost our shape a little and were far too deep. Leyton Orient had a lot of possession for the majority of the second half. To be fair though, our team was unchanged from Saturday and I did sense a bit of tiredness in them, but it’s disappointing to lose to a team who we could win against on another day. Results did not go our way again sadly and it’s looking too late. Still 13 games to go yet, but survival doesn’t look likely. Quite a tricky away trip lies ahead at Dagenham on Saturday. Hopefully it will be a chance to refresh ourselves and improve from our errors today. In case anyone is wondering, I’m not going on the Hipkiss for this one, but will be travelling down alternatively.

--------------------

+Quote Post
JamesDee
post Feb 21 2018, 12:49 AM
Post #5

JamesDee

Member No.: 3729

QUOTE (RioTheBallBoy @ Feb 21 2018, 09:57 AM) *
I’m disappointed with the outcome tonight. False hope just had to kill us, but the players did show a lot of effort. We did play really well in the first half and played some good attacking football. We were making good movements and I thought that we would win. However, something just wasn’t right in the second period. Give Orient their due, they did deserve the win but we seemed a bit lethargic. We had lost our shape a little and were far too deep. Leyton Orient had a lot of possession for the majority of the second half. To be fair though, our team was unchanged from Saturday and I did sense a bit of tiredness in them, but it’s disappointing to lose to a team who we could win against on another day. Results did not go our way again sadly and it’s looking too late. Still 13 games to go yet, but survival doesn’t look likely. Quite a tricky away trip lies ahead at Dagenham on Saturday. Hopefully it will be a chance to refresh ourselves and improve from our errors today. In case anyone is wondering, I’m not going on the Hipkiss for this one, but will be travelling down alternatively.

20 points required from these remaining games for safety! Looks unlikely: to actually win half of them!

+Quote Post
EltonblueS
post Feb 21 2018, 06:42 AM
Post #6

1st team stalwart
Group Icon

Group: DC Admin
Member No.: 8970

thought we played ok, White has been very disappointing for me, should have scored an easy tap in but his control let him down, we are getting better, some players, understandably, looked a bit tired last night. Vose needs to learn to pass the ball sometimes, but still think hes a good player

+Quote Post
RioTheBallBoy
post Feb 21 2018, 05:49 PM
Post #7

Squad player

Match highlights:
https://youtu.be/LPmiayDAhko

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th June 2018 - 12:18 AM