Reply to this topicStart new topic
> James
The Annexe
post Feb 16 2018, 05:03 PM
Post #1

1st team regular

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 1471

Gone to Barrow on loan to end of season.

--------------------
The difference between what I write and what I think I write is in the eye of the beholder.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RioTheBallBoy
post Feb 17 2018, 05:17 AM
Post #2

Squad player

Member No.: 12774

I honestly can’t understand what has gone wrong with Kingsley after having a great first spell here. Hopefully the move to Barrow will be a fresher start for him, although I hope that it doesn’t help them to stay up. Good luck Kingsley!

--------------------
Once A Blue, Always A Blue

+Quote Post
EltonblueS
post Feb 17 2018, 06:30 AM
Post #3

1st team stalwart
Group Icon

Group: DC Admin
Member No.: 8970

I like Kingsley, but every team he has played for seems to struggle

+Quote Post
The Annexe
post Feb 17 2018, 12:01 PM
Post #4

1st team regular

QUOTE (EltonblueS @ Feb 17 2018, 06:30 AM) *

Not sure Macclesfield fans would agree that they're a 'struggling' team. smile.gif

--------------------
The difference between what I write and what I think I write is in the eye of the beholder.

+Quote Post
EltonblueS
post Feb 17 2018, 12:24 PM
Post #5

1st team stalwart
Group Icon

Group: DC Admin
Member No.: 8970

QUOTE (The Annexe @ Feb 17 2018, 12:01 PM) *

Not sure Macclesfield fans would agree that they're a 'struggling' team. smile.gif

not since they got rid of James biggrin.gif

actually he wasn't always first pick at macc, but other teams he played for Halifax, us and Hereford all struggled.
He was given his first start (for Port Vale) against Shrewsbury Town at the New Meadow , but the match was abandoned after 64 minutes due to a fire caused by the failure of the floodlights

+Quote Post
The Annexe
post Feb 17 2018, 12:37 PM
Post #6

1st team regular

QUOTE (EltonblueS @ Feb 17 2018, 12:24 PM) *
QUOTE (The Annexe @ Feb 17 2018, 12:01 PM) *

not since they got rid of James biggrin.gif

actually he wasn't always first pick at macc, but other teams he played for Halifax, us and Hereford all struggled.
He was given his first start (for Port Vale) against Shrewsbury Town at the New Meadow , but the match was abandoned after 64 minutes due to a fire caused by the failure of the floodlights

So you're claiming he's a jinx then rolleyes.gif . Would explain a lot biggrin.gif
Barrow now certs for relegation?

--------------------

+Quote Post
holkerblue
post Feb 17 2018, 09:21 PM
Post #7

YTS Trainee

Member No.: 4745

QUOTE (RioTheBallBoy @ Feb 17 2018, 06:17 AM) *
I honestly can’t understand what has gone wrong with Kingsley after having a great first spell here. Hopefully the move to Barrow will be a fresher start for him, although I hope that it doesn’t help them to stay up. Good luck Kingsley!

Solid for us from the bench last half hour today. Great to see Ross banging them in. Never given a chance from Paul Cox. - Mind you he isnt 6ft 4 is he? love to see him back at HS

--------------------
always upwards.

+Quote Post
holkerblue
post Feb 17 2018, 09:25 PM
Post #8

YTS Trainee

QUOTE (holkerblue @ Feb 17 2018, 09:21 PM) *

Solid for us from the bench last half hour today. Great to see Ross banging them in. Never given a chance from Paul Cox. - Mind you he isnt 6ft 4 is he? love to see him back at HS

P S where is your match thread guys? Like to read forum match reports.

--------------------
always upwards.

+Quote Post
Lobster
post Feb 17 2018, 10:02 PM
Post #9

Just one fool among the shower
Group Icon

Group: DC Donatees
Member No.: 203

QUOTE (holkerblue @ Feb 17 2018, 09:25 PM) *

Long story, but more activity takes place on this version of Devachat now.

+Quote Post
RioTheBallBoy
post Feb 17 2018, 11:46 PM
Post #10

Squad player

Member No.: 12774

I created the match thread yesterday holkerblue.

--------------------
Once A Blue, Always A Blue

+Quote Post
holkerblue
post Feb 21 2018, 01:29 AM
Post #11

YTS Trainee

QUOTE (RioTheBallBoy @ Feb 17 2018, 11:46 PM) *

ok cheers mate. just update on KJ. was wondering why he has bad reviews. Was out standing in our game v heed. we only drew cos we have no strikers. But thought he was excellent. that is all.

--------------------
always upwards.

+Quote Post
High on a happy ...
post Feb 21 2018, 06:39 AM
Post #12

1st team regular

Member No.: 987

He has been shocking for us this season and we were all glad to see the back of him. Absolute waste of space.

Not sure why but he seems to have a major attitude problem with Chester FC and I have it under good authority that he was a major disruption to our dressing room the last time he was with us.
Judging by the amazing change in our team since his departure, going from a team of players who have no interest in playing or winning a game to a team that is playing with passion and for each other, I can only conclude that he has been no better for us this season.

He was capable on his day but those days didn't happen at all in this season's stay with us and I only hope he shows something in his game to Barrow so they go on and sign him.
Don't ever want to see him in a Chester shirt again. Ever.

QUOTE (holkerblue @ Feb 21 2018, 01:29 AM) *
QUOTE (RioTheBallBoy @ Feb 17 2018, 11:46 PM) *

ok cheers mate. just update on KJ. was wondering why he has bad reviews. Was out standing in our game v heed. we only drew cos we have no strikers. But thought he was excellent. that is all.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st June 2018 - 12:21 AM