Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anyone know Daisy, Arthur, Vi or Ken?
Achmed Lad
post Nov 30 2017, 07:28 PM
Post #1

1st team stalwart

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 3899

Looking for the above, I think they all live/d in the Lache and went to Chester games. Vi was a Chelsea fan who went to the Chester matches, her husband (Ken?) used to go and daisy and Arthur used to stand on the Harry Mac and I think they helped run a bus to Macclesfield one New Years Day a few years back. If anyone knows them please message me, cheers.

--------------------
Love Moss, hate Saunders.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
3mm
post Nov 30 2017, 08:10 PM
Post #2

Lifelong supporter
Group Icon

Group: DC Admin
Member No.: 91

Names don't ring a bell to me. Any idea what their surname is, or where they drank etc?

--------------------
On match days ... we ALL play!

+Quote Post
Achmed Lad
post Dec 1 2017, 08:32 AM
Post #3

1st team stalwart

QUOTE (3mm @ Nov 30 2017, 08:10 PM) *
Names don't ring a bell to me. Any idea what their surname is, or where they drank etc?

I don't sorry. Daisy and Arthur were always on the Harry Mac, about in the middle. One of them had curly hair I think, they'd be probably in their fifties now

--------------------

+Quote Post
shunter blue
post Dec 8 2017, 03:58 PM
Post #4

Reserve skipper

Member No.: 9054

QUOTE (Achmed Lad @ Nov 30 2017, 07:28 PM) *
Looking for the above, I think they all live/d in the Lache and went to Chester games. Vi was a Chelsea fan who went to the Chester matches, her husband (Ken?) used to go and daisy and Arthur used to stand on the Harry Mac and I think they helped run a bus to Macclesfield one New Years Day a few years back. If anyone knows them please message me, cheers.

Vi works in a supermarket (can't remember which possibly Sains). I don't think her and Ken are together any more or if Ken is even alive. Ken was a
postman, but 'left' many years ago. I haven't seen Ken for 10 years or more.

+Quote Post
3mm
post Dec 8 2017, 04:54 PM
Post #5

Lifelong supporter
Group Icon

Group: DC Admin
Member No.: 91

QUOTE (shunter blue @ Dec 8 2017, 03:58 PM) *

Vi works in a supermarket (can't remember which possibly Sains). I don't think her and Ken are together any more or if Ken is even alive. Ken was a

Well done shunter, that's more than anyone else has come up with!

--------------------
On match days ... we ALL play!

+Quote Post
Achmed Lad
post Dec 10 2017, 06:36 PM
Post #6

1st team stalwart

Thanks chief, that's great.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Barney Daniels B...
post Dec 23 2017, 10:28 AM
Post #7

Reserve skipper

Member No.: 5404

QUOTE (Achmed Lad @ Dec 10 2017, 06:36 PM) *

Thanks chief, that's great.

Vi used to live in Oxford rd about 3 years ago and worked for Morrisons at the Bache

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th July 2018 - 08:26 AM