Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Left Back Signed.......
nicksonmatt
post Oct 23 2017, 11:55 AM
Post #1

Reserve skipper

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 1289

From Telford. Jordan Gough, played under Bignot when Solihull won the Conf North.

--------------------
Chester F.C established 21st May 2010.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BlueArmy1972
post Oct 23 2017, 11:59 AM
Post #2

Debut

Member No.: 12858

Glad Marcus is identifying the issues this is 1 issue that was needing solving

+Quote Post
El presidente
post Oct 23 2017, 05:54 PM
Post #3

Youth team

Member No.: 12778

QUOTE (nicksonmatt @ Oct 23 2017, 12:55 PM) *
From Telford. Jordan Gough, played under Bignot when Solihull won the Conf North.

Nice to see bignot dismantling Mcarthys legacy.

Shame that some of the shower mcarthy signed in the summer are on 2 year contracts, huge waste of resources.

+Quote Post
RioTheBallBoy
post Oct 23 2017, 05:59 PM
Post #4

1st team sub

Member No.: 12774

2 good signings from Bignot. Jordan Archer is a bright player from lower down who can score goals and even attracted the likes of Tranmere. Meanwhile, Jordan Gough has a little bit of experience of this league and has played under Marcus Bignot before.
I’m glad that Marcus is freshening our squad up by bringing in some players who hopefully can perform, rather than sticking with this mess. Well done to him so far. Welcome to Chester FC Jordan and Jordan! 🔵⚪️🔵⚪️

--------------------
Once A Blue, Always A Blue

+Quote Post
Neil Fishers Big...
post Oct 23 2017, 10:02 PM
Post #5

Club Director
Group Icon

Group: DC Donatees
Member No.: 2595

QUOTE (RioTheBallBoy @ Oct 23 2017, 06:59 PM) *
2 good signings from Bignot. Jordan Archer is a bright player from lower down who can score goals and even attracted the likes of Tranmere. Meanwhile, Jordan Gough has a little bit of experience of this league and has played under Marcus Bignot before.
I’m glad that Marcus is freshening our squad up by bringing in some players who hopefully can perform, rather than sticking with this mess. Well done to him so far. Welcome to Chester FC Jordan and Jordan! 🔵⚪️🔵⚪️

It’s good news of course, but where is the money coming from? I thought the budget was all used up.
Hopefully the new signings will add a few more on the gate though.

--------------------
NEIL FISHER I AM NOT WORTHY

+Quote Post
sealandkopite
post Oct 23 2017, 10:57 PM
Post #6

1st team stalwart

Member No.: 7864

QUOTE (Neil Fishers Biggest Fan @ Oct 23 2017, 11:02 PM) *

It’s good news of course, but where is the money coming from? I thought the budget was all used up.

Probably from the 'rainy day' fund to try and keep the club in this league after the mess your mate left the club in

+Quote Post
Neil Fishers Big...
post Oct 24 2017, 07:54 AM
Post #7

Club Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 2595

QUOTE (sealandkopite @ Oct 23 2017, 11:57 PM) *

Probably from the 'rainy day' fund to try and keep the club in this league after the mess your mate left the club in

Any spending, then and now, HAS to be approved by the Board.

--------------------
NEIL FISHER I AM NOT WORTHY

+Quote Post
Jumpy
post Oct 24 2017, 01:38 PM
Post #8

1st team stalwart

Member No.: 1907

QUOTE (Neil Fishers Biggest Fan @ Oct 24 2017, 07:54 AM) *

Not wanting to cause a row or anything, but I'm surprised you're even questioning the signings given how poor the side have been playing?
Clearly SOMETHING has to change, or this is a certain relegation season. The team seem low on confidence and don't look capable of getting a result at the moment.
I'm struggling to see why you're mentioning board approval with spending, given that surely Bignot will have had board approval, as members of the board will surely have been present when these players put pen to paper on their contracts? unsure.gif
Not having a go NFBF - just seems bizarre to see such a negative or inquisitive response to the fact that we're freshening up the team and trying to stop the rot.

+Quote Post
archie thomas
post Oct 24 2017, 01:52 PM
Post #9

1st team captain
Group Icon

Member No.: 6230

QUOTE (Jumpy @ Oct 24 2017, 02:38 PM) *
QUOTE (Neil Fishers Biggest Fan @ Oct 24 2017, 07:54 AM) *

Not wanting to cause a row or anything, but I'm surprised you're even questioning the signings given how poor the side have been playing?
Clearly SOMETHING has to change, or this is a certain relegation season. The team seem low on confidence and don't look capable of getting a result at the moment.
I'm struggling to see why you're mentioning board approval with spending, given that surely Bignot will have had board approval, as members of the board will surely have been present when these players put pen to paper on their contracts? unsure.gif
Not having a go NFBF - just seems bizarre to see such a negative or inquisitive response to the fact that we're freshening up the team and trying to stop the rot.

squad builder ?

--------------------
dances with wolfs
we whistled and we sang till the sealand end rang and we won the heart of the sealand end.

champions 2010-2011 champions 2011-12 champions 2012-13

high on a hill stood a lonely goat . higher up the hill stood a bloody big wolf. .. 0-2 TO THE PUB TEAM

134 goals .. ALABI 17 GOALS SEASON 16/17

+Quote Post
3mm
post Oct 24 2017, 04:10 PM
Post #10

Lifelong supporter
Group Icon

Group: DC Admin
Member No.: 91

I doubt we're paying much, if anything, for Zanzala or Hall-Johnson, and the other new signings are moving up a league. Question is can Marcus farm out a couple of the fringe players who are now unlikely to get a game.

--------------------
On match days ... we ALL play!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2017 - 10:26 PM