Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Blue and White, Fanzine
Hughie Rydens ba...
post Sep 30 2017, 09:41 AM
Post #1

1st team regular

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 1218

Always buy it but tend to flick through it.However brought the latest one on holiday with me so I could give it the time it deserves.Thoroughly enjoyed it especially the article by George Rogers.Did you know the fanzine are giving 5 season tickets to families who normally can't afford to attend.Well done to the Blue and White team.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
manchester blue
post Sep 30 2017, 09:52 AM
Post #2

Squad player

Member No.: 9815

QUOTE (Hughie Rydens bandaged foot @ Sep 30 2017, 10:41 AM) *
Always buy it but tend to flick through it.However brought the latest one on holiday with me so I could give it the time it deserves.Thoroughly enjoyed it especially the article by George Rogers.Did you know the fanzine are giving 5 season tickets to families who normally can't afford to attend.Well done to the Blue and White team.

hats off to the B/W cityscarf.gif

+Quote Post
shunter blue
post Sep 30 2017, 10:48 AM
Post #3

Reserve skipper

Member No.: 9054

QUOTE (manchester blue @ Sep 30 2017, 10:52 AM) *
QUOTE (Hughie Rydens bandaged foot @ Sep 30 2017, 10:41 AM) *

hats off to the B/W cityscarf.gif

How do you judge that someone can't afford to attend matches. I know people that wouldn't pay £18 to watch a football match, but they'd spend all day Saturday in the pub.

+Quote Post
TheBlueandWhite
post Oct 2 2017, 04:28 PM
Post #4

Squad player

Member No.: 7770

Thanks for the kind comments.
There is more information about the ticket scheme here - http://theblueandwhitefanzine.co.uk/fanzin...-ticket-scheme/
But in a nutshell we have teamed up with a Blacon church who work with families who are struggling a bit (mostly referred to them through the food bank) and they are administering the tickets on our behalf.
It has gone very well so far and we are hoping to do it again next season but financially it might be tight as we lost an advertiser and the sales of the last one were a bit down so please continue to support us! cityscarf.gif

--------------------
The Blue and White - All profits to the Junior Blues!
Shortlisted for FSF Fanzine of the Year 2013 (which means we are currently one of the top six fanzines in the country)!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2017 - 06:28 AM