Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Smell the Coffee, Poor results
righteousblue
post Sep 4 2017, 01:48 PM
Post #1

Fan since 77

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 6578

Just done a check. If my info is correct since 17 Dec 2016 the NL results for CFC read Won 5 Drawn 5 Lost 19. This season has improved it as prior to it It was W 4 Drawn 1 Lost 18.

Something is seriously wrong and we all know it. The club just appear to be in total denial. Time for some action from the board. angry.gif

This post has been edited by righteousblue: Sep 4 2017, 01:52 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
3mm
post Sep 4 2017, 02:50 PM
Post #2

Lifelong supporter
Group Icon

Group: DC Admin
Member No.: 91

Someone needs to analyse why we did so well up to December 2016, and why the wheels have come off so spectacularly after that date.

Whether it's a change in playing staff, coaching staff, training facilities/methods, salaries or whatever, there has to be a reason for so drastic a change in fortunes.

I like Jon McCarthy, but football is very much a results industry, and if you don't or can't get them, your days are numbered.

--------------------
On match days ... we ALL play!

+Quote Post
righteousblue
post Sep 4 2017, 03:22 PM
Post #3

Fan since 77

Member No.: 6578

QUOTE (3mm @ Sep 4 2017, 03:50 PM) *
Someone needs to analyse why we did so well up to December 2016, and why the wheels have come off so spectacularly after that date.

Whether it's a change in playing staff, coaching staff, training facilities/methods, salaries or whatever, there has to be a reason for so drastic a change in fortunes.

I like Jon McCarthy, but football is very much a results industry, and if you don't or can't get them, your days are numbered.
Ian Sharpes left. Only change that happened that was obvious to all. Suspect he was the brains behind our form prior to the collapse of it.

This post has been edited by righteousblue: Sep 4 2017, 03:23 PM

+Quote Post
Gizmo's Dad
post Sep 5 2017, 07:41 PM
Post #4

1st team legend

Member No.: 2738

It's time no doubt about it, knowing my luck we will score 3 in the second half 😧

--------------------
Saint Milner's Day. 14/02/1995

'WE'VE GOT OUR CLUB BACK' AND WE ARE NOT LETTING IT GO!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th November 2017 - 07:55 AM