Reply to this topicStart new topic
> It's Time to Go
Derry Exile
post Aug 28 2017, 04:06 PM
Post #1

I'm not Irish!

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 1413

For the love of God and football. RESIGN and give us a fighting chance this season.

This is NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

--------------------
"Derry Exile, he speaks for the Nation!" - Elwood P Dowd 24/11/07
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Barney Daniels B...
post Aug 28 2017, 04:15 PM
Post #2

Reserve skipper

Member No.: 5404

QUOTE (Derry Exile @ Aug 28 2017, 05:06 PM) *
For the love of God and football. RESIGN and give us a fighting chance this season.

This is NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

I shudder to think what the next home attendance will be , unless he goes before the next home game . I think he will be gone after the next home game anyway . Sad ,but inevitable .

+Quote Post
Gizmo's Dad
post Aug 28 2017, 04:32 PM
Post #3

1st team legend

Member No.: 2738

Not good enough ok all our striker are injured but another lack lustre performance it's no excuse to play tamely at home, reading and listening to reports, time for a change and very soon!

--------------------
Saint Milner's Day. 14/02/1995

'WE'VE GOT OUR CLUB BACK' AND WE ARE NOT LETTING IT GO!

+Quote Post
Derry Exile
post Aug 28 2017, 04:34 PM
Post #4

I'm not Irish!

Member No.: 1413

Losing 1-0 again, every man back to defend a corner and they score off it..

Absolute disgrace

--------------------
"Derry Exile, he speaks for the Nation!" - Elwood P Dowd 24/11/07

+Quote Post
El presidente
post Aug 28 2017, 04:36 PM
Post #5

Youth team

Member No.: 12778

QUOTE (Barney Daniels Big Toe @ Aug 28 2017, 05:15 PM) *

This is NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

I shudder to think what the next home attendance will be , unless he goes before the next home game . I think he will be gone after the next home game anyway . Sad ,but inevitable .

Hopefully a statement tomorrow saying he's gone.

I can't even blame McCarthy anymore, we all know he's useless and he probably can't believe his luck that he's still in a job. It's down to the board to act now.

+Quote Post
Barney Daniels B...
post Aug 28 2017, 05:03 PM
Post #6

Reserve skipper

QUOTE (Derry Exile @ Aug 28 2017, 05:34 PM) *
Losing 1-0 again, every man back to defend a corner and they score off it..

Absolute disgrace

Having 10 men in your own box is pointless if none of them can be arsed to clear the ball . That is the lack of commitment that led me to walk away after the game on new years day .

+Quote Post
JamesDee
post Aug 29 2017, 08:28 AM
Post #7

JamesDee

Member No.: 3729

QUOTE (Gizmo's Dad @ Aug 29 2017, 02:02 AM) *
Not good enough ok all our striker are injured but another lack lustre performance it's no excuse to play tamely at home, reading and listening to reports, time for a change and very soon!

From afar my concern is to try to explain how we won at Aldershot and then lost at home to Macclesfield and this after three draws and a loss to Sutton United and all of this after LAST SEASONS lousy performance with its last home win in December LAST CALENDAR YEAR! That's the recent history. That's the hard evidence. Decisions can and should be made on solid information. And if the Board doesn't have the money to act now then CFU members as well as others should be given the evidence why the present Board can't act now. If it was because of earlier Board's decision not to plan to guard against this kind of TYPICAL failure by a manager then we need to know now who failed to make this decision. However, if the money is there because of a previous Board's foresight, then NOW is the time use it. Let this season be filled with hope and a rise up the table and not a repeat of last year's annus horribilus.

+Quote Post
Barney Daniels B...
post Aug 29 2017, 08:44 AM
Post #8

Reserve skipper

QUOTE (JamesDee @ Aug 29 2017, 09:28 AM) *

From afar my concern is to try to explain how we won at Aldershot and then lost at home to Macclesfield and this after three draws and a loss to Sutton United and all of this after LAST SEASONS lousy performance with its last home win in December LAST CALENDAR YEAR! That's the recent history. That's the hard evidence. Decisions can and should be made on solid information. And if the Board doesn't have the money to act now then CFU members as well as others should be given the evidence why the present Board can't act now. If it was because of earlier Board's decision not to plan to guard against this kind of TYPICAL failure by a manager then we need to know now who failed to make this decision. However, if the money is there because of a previous Board's foresight, then NOW is the time use it. Let this season be filled with hope and a rise up the table and not a repeat of last year's annus horribilus.

Agreed, if the club cant afford to sack him (i dont think they can afford not to ) then they have gambled the clubs future existance on a 2 year contract extension for a manager that hadnt done enough to earn it .

+Quote Post
mole
post Aug 29 2017, 10:41 AM
Post #9

Reserve skipper

Member No.: 1950

Sack the board then ph34r.gif

--------------------
Welcome to the Deva Stadium, home of Chester City. I have been asked to draw your attention to the emergency evacuation procedures. Should evacuation be neccessary, please leave by the nearest exit, blah blah blah you know the restt

+Quote Post
EltonblueS
post Aug 29 2017, 12:27 PM
Post #10

1st team stalwart
Group Icon

Group: DC Admin
Member No.: 8970

QUOTE (Barney Daniels Big Toe @ Aug 28 2017, 05:15 PM) *

This is NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

I'll be there that's for sure

+Quote Post
Gizmo's Dad
post Aug 29 2017, 01:12 PM
Post #11

1st team legend

Member No.: 2738

QUOTE (Barney Daniels Big Toe @ Aug 29 2017, 09:44 AM) *
QUOTE (JamesDee @ Aug 29 2017, 09:28 AM) *

Agreed, if the club cant afford to sack him (i dont think they can afford not to ) then they have gambled the clubs future existance on a 2 year contract extension for a manager that hadnt done enough to earn it .

It's a sad situtation we have to discuss the future of our manager at this early stage of the season but the performances have been inept we was lucky at Aldershot in truth, other teams seem to be battering us at the moment and the woodwork has saved us on numerous occasions, considering the experience players we have brought in is puzzling? Is it macca can only handle youth players and experience don't listen to him or respect him or they just don't like his management? Something is amiss!

This post has been edited by Gizmo's Dad: Aug 29 2017, 01:14 PM

--------------------
Saint Milner's Day. 14/02/1995

'WE'VE GOT OUR CLUB BACK' AND WE ARE NOT LETTING IT GO!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 03:17 AM