post Aug 22 2017, 05:49 PM
Post #1

1st team captain

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 2954

http://www.chesterfc.com/2017/08/22/bluemonday-its-time/

Discuss . . .

--------------------
English Corner, Harry Mac Terrace - since 1992.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
EltonblueS
post Aug 22 2017, 05:57 PM
Post #2

1st team stalwart
Group Icon

Group: DC Admin
Member No.: 8970

I think the Aldershot game may have a bearing on how many turn up for this one

+Quote Post
chester2004
post Aug 22 2017, 07:52 PM
Post #3

YTS Trainee

Member No.: 12773

lose the next 2 then i fear Torquay is a very must win for JM

+Quote Post
classic-cabana
post Aug 22 2017, 10:51 PM
Post #4

Bo-Lieve!
Group Icon

Group: DC Donatees
Member No.: 1879

QUOTE (chester2004 @ Aug 22 2017, 08:52 PM) *
lose the next 2 then i fear Torquay is a very must win for JM

Personally I think Monday is a must win, regardless of Saturdays result. Whatever action the board may or may not take there is growing dissension among the fanbase. A home win will alleviate that. The rot needs to stop before the crowd REALLY turns on Macca at games

+Quote Post
3mm
post Aug 23 2017, 01:29 PM
Post #5

Lifelong supporter
Group Icon

Group: DC Moderators
Member No.: 91

People shouldn't need to be told to get behind the team during a game, it should be automatic, regardless of how the team is doing, or who is playing for us.

The 11 on the pitch are the only ones who are going to win a game for us. From kick-off to the final whistle it makes sense to get behind them.

--------------------
On match days ... we ALL play!

+Quote Post
The Annexe
post Aug 23 2017, 02:49 PM
Post #6

1st team regular

Member No.: 1471

QUOTE (3mm @ Aug 23 2017, 02:29 PM) *
People shouldn't need to be told to get behind the team during a game, it should be automatic, regardless of how the team is doing, or who is playing for us.

The 11 on the pitch are the only ones who are going to win a game for us. From kick-off to the final whistle it makes sense to get behind them.

+1

--------------------
The difference between what I write and what I think I write is in the eye of the beholder.

+Quote Post
Barney Daniels B...
post Aug 24 2017, 09:03 AM
Post #7

Reserve skipper

Member No.: 5404

People DONT need to be told to get behind the team .

+Quote Post
The Annexe
post Aug 24 2017, 10:17 AM
Post #8

1st team regular

QUOTE (Barney Daniels Big Toe @ Aug 24 2017, 10:03 AM) *

An interesting assertion from someone who, after watching the highlights of Saturday's game, said (quote) "there was a total disinterest in any of our players to try". Perhaps I'm alone in this, but slagging off players and 'get behind the team' seem to be mutually exclusive attitudes. smile.gif

--------------------
The difference between what I write and what I think I write is in the eye of the beholder.

+Quote Post
Barney Daniels B...
post Aug 24 2017, 03:18 PM
Post #9

Reserve skipper

QUOTE (The Annexe @ Aug 24 2017, 11:17 AM) *

An interesting assertion from someone who, after watching the highlights of Saturday's game, said (quote) "there was a total disinterest in any of our players to try". Perhaps I'm alone in this, but slagging off players and 'get behind the team' seem to be mutually exclusive attitudes. smile.gif

If they looked remotely like they were trying i would cheer as loudly as anyone ,but they are not . Thats the managers fault . I never have ,and never will blindly applaud poor quality football . Hope that is in plain enough English for you .

+Quote Post
EltonblueS
post Aug 24 2017, 04:07 PM
Post #10

1st team stalwart
Group Icon

Group: DC Admin
Member No.: 8970

QUOTE (Barney Daniels Big Toe @ Aug 24 2017, 04:18 PM) *

If they looked remotely like they were trying i would cheer as loudly as anyone ,but they are not . Thats the managers fault . I never have ,and never will blindly applaud poor quality football . Hope that is in plain enough English for you .

what's going on with you two, you obviously know each other and I guess are probably great friends laugh.gif

+Quote Post
The Annexe
post Aug 24 2017, 04:13 PM
Post #11

1st team regular

One can only bow to such expertise at analysing two minute highlights. bowdown.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Annexe
post Aug 24 2017, 04:16 PM
Post #12

1st team regular

QUOTE (EltonblueS @ Aug 24 2017, 05:07 PM) *

what's going on with you two, you obviously know each other and I guess are probably great friends laugh.gif

I doubt it. I actually go to the games. citysign.GIF

--------------------

+Quote Post
Barney Daniels B...
post Aug 28 2017, 04:30 PM
Post #13

Reserve skipper

I refrained from saying it last week but that statement calling for the fans to get down to the club today was an insult to most peoples intelligence . And please dont come on here saying "thats a bit harsh ,we had no fit strikers today " because ,at the end of the day he signed players presumably without checking on their fitness ( Hannah ) and this isnt our first home defeat this year . No more excuses .

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 01:52 AM