Deva Chat - Guess who's back? Back again? DC's back. Tell a friend.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BBC Sport - Chester v York City
Really Simple Sy...
post Apr 8 2017, 11:07 AM
Post #1

RSS Robot

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 2946

Live coverage of Saturday's National League game between Chester and York City.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39464056
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Spider Mellor Sc...
post Apr 8 2017, 08:44 PM
Post #2

1st team sub

Member No.: 11096

Wasted a nice day going to watch us get beat 2-0. They hit the woodwork three times but we did miss a couple of good chances. We played one up front something I find totally unacceptable in a home match. Baffling substitutions and us yet again playing like the away side. Think I will give the last two matches a miss and am having serious doubts about going at all next season.

+Quote Post
ALWAYS BLUE
post Apr 9 2017, 03:01 PM
Post #3

Shabba
Group Icon

Group: DC Donatees
Member No.: 1387

QUOTE (Spider Mellor Scores @ Apr 8 2017, 09:44 PM) *
Wasted a nice day going to watch us get beat 2-0. They hit the woodwork three times but we did miss a couple of good chances. We played one up front something I find totally unacceptable in a home match. Baffling substitutions and us yet again playing like the away side. Think I will give the last two matches a miss and am having serious doubts about going at all next season.

Just the support the club needs

--------------------
SHABBA!!

+Quote Post
Spider Mellor Sc...
post Apr 9 2017, 04:24 PM
Post #4

1st team sub

QUOTE (ALWAYS BLUE @ Apr 9 2017, 03:01 PM) *

Have held a season ticket for over forty years so yes I am. I have fairly low and realistic expectations as well. All I ask is that we set up like the home side occasionally and play with two forwards and manage a few draws and the odd win. Is this too much to ask ? By the way I think we should keep the manager but he does need to change a few things for his sake more than mine.

This post has been edited by Spider Mellor Scores: Apr 9 2017, 04:48 PM

+Quote Post
shunter blue
post Apr 9 2017, 08:42 PM
Post #5

Reserve skipper

Member No.: 9054

Do you honestly think people should pay hard-earned money to watch SH*TE like that.

I only went because I have a season ticket, which I will give careful consideration to renewing.

+Quote Post
Sideshow Bob
post Apr 10 2017, 07:45 PM
Post #6

Squad player
Group Icon

Group: DC Donatees
Member No.: 640

I agree with Spider - I was so looking forward to playing York who I thought would have to go for a win leaving them open at the back for us to expose as opposed to sides that come here set up for a draw at all costs
I was dismayed when I saw James Alabi up front on his own with no service
I will not attend the next two games and have given my season tickets away to somebody else to use
I honestly have better things to do on a Saturday and I am fed up of watching a team fighting against relegation each season

don't think that we will be renewing our tickets next year as things stand - just completely fed up with being one of the lowest budgets in the league year on year

--------------------
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body.
But rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO what a ride!"

+Quote Post
Spider Mellor Sc...
post Apr 15 2017, 06:59 PM
Post #7

1st team sub

QUOTE (Spider Mellor Scores @ Apr 9 2017, 04:24 PM) *

Have held a season ticket for over forty years so yes I am. I have fairly low and realistic expectations as well. All I ask is that we set up like the home side occasionally and play with two forwards and manage a few draws and the odd win. Is this too much to ask ? By the way I think we should keep the manager but he does need to change a few things for his sake more than mine.

Having read some of the rubbish and bile on the other Deva Chat I have decided to show some backbone and will be there for the next two matches and next season. We all get frustrated at times but I would rather support the club in any circumstances than join the baying mob on there.

+Quote Post
Canadian Exile
post Apr 15 2017, 07:08 PM
Post #8

Transatlantic member
Group Icon

Group: DC Moderators
Member No.: 1207

QUOTE (Spider Mellor Scores @ Apr 15 2017, 02:59 PM) *

Having read some of the rubbish and bile on the other Deva Chat I have decided to show some backbone and will be there for the next two matches and next season. We all get frustrated at times but I would rather support the club in any circumstances than join the baying mob on there.

The very reason I don't go on "the other place", it was always going to end up that way. We can only hope nobody at the club reads it.

--------------------
Posting from the Great White North

+Quote Post
Spider Mellor Sc...
post Apr 15 2017, 09:55 PM
Post #9

1st team sub

QUOTE (Canadian Exile @ Apr 15 2017, 07:08 PM) *
QUOTE (Spider Mellor Scores @ Apr 15 2017, 02:59 PM) *

The very reason I don't go on "the other place", it was always going to end up that way. We can only hope nobody at the club reads it.

I think it is infested with Goats and TRFC fans so I don't think we have a proper Chester FC forum since the decline of this site.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th June 2017 - 03:30 AM