Deva Chat - Guess who's back? Back again? DC's back. Tell a friend.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Macclesfield match thread
toj
post Mar 20 2017, 05:24 PM
Post #1

Reserve skipper
Group Icon

Group: DC Donatees
Member No.: 1445

On what will be a very emotional evening I can't see any positives from saturday and go for a 0-3 defeat 2,214 with 300 from Macclesfield

--------------------
RUNNER UP IN THE CHRONICLE FACE IN THE CROWD COMPETITION ON 3 OCCASIONS

FRIEND OF ALMOST BLUE AND CHESTER 68

ENEMY OF THE "POLITICALLY CORRECT" AND OVER ZEALOUS MODERATORS

THOMAS SOCCERFAN 1982 IST MEIN BESTER FREUND....ICH LIEBE DEUTSCHE
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Canadian Exile
post Mar 20 2017, 07:18 PM
Post #2

Transatlantic member
Group Icon

Group: DC Moderators
Member No.: 1207

QUOTE (toj @ Mar 20 2017, 01:24 PM) *
On what will be a very emotional evening I can't see any positives from saturday and go for a 0-3 defeat 2,214 with 300 from Macclesfield

Positive as always I see biggrin.gif

Going for a 2-0 win myself

--------------------
Posting from the Great White North

+Quote Post
shunter blue
post Mar 21 2017, 08:04 PM
Post #3

Reserve skipper

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 9054

1-0 Alabi, early days yet, but I decided to give it a miss tonight.

My not being there has given us a lift. Coyb cityscarf.gif

+Quote Post
shunter blue
post Mar 21 2017, 08:19 PM
Post #4

Reserve skipper

1-1, as expected Macclesfield have equalised.

+Quote Post
Spider Mellor Sc...
post Mar 21 2017, 10:55 PM
Post #5

1st team sub

Member No.: 11096

2-3

relegation looking more than likely with us being in freefall

+Quote Post
Neil Fishers Big...
post Mar 22 2017, 01:22 PM
Post #6

Club Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 2595

QUOTE (Spider Mellor Scores @ Mar 21 2017, 10:55 PM) *
2-3

Effectively we need two wins to be safe, I can't see us not getting those before the end of the season, I feel for Jon McCarthy, he has only a limited squad of players to choose from, so he has very little to play with, I hope the club will find some money from somewhere to help him.
He did marvels earlier in the season to get us where we are, and we have to be thankful for that, he is not going to turn into bad manager overnight, he just needs some help from the board, but I think we have to aware that there is a growing gap between the full time clubs and the part time, at the moment I can't see any change in this, with Fylde coming up, and the two coming down will just add to the problem

--------------------
NEIL FISHER I AM NOT WORTHY

+Quote Post
Spider Mellor Sc...
post Mar 22 2017, 06:11 PM
Post #7

1st team sub

Member No.: 11096

QUOTE (Neil Fishers Biggest Fan @ Mar 22 2017, 01:22 PM) *
2-3

Effectively we need two wins to be safe, I can't see us not getting those before the end of the season, I feel for Jon McCarthy, he has only a limited squad of players to choose from, so he has very little to play with, I hope the club will find some money from somewhere to help him.
He did marvels earlier in the season to get us where we are, and we have to be thankful for that, he is not going to turn into bad manager overnight, he just needs some help from the board, but I think we have to aware that there is a growing gap between the full time clubs and the part time, at the moment I can't see any change in this, with Fylde coming up, and the two coming down will just add to the problem

Considering we have won only one of our last nine against bottom of the table Southport just who are we going to beat ? I feel sorry for the manager but picking Hudson is not helping the cause. We appear to be relying on luck to carry us over the line but we may run out of that in the same way we have run out of players to give JM options.

+Quote Post
JamesDee
post Mar 23 2017, 01:30 AM
Post #8

JamesDee

Member No.: 3729

QUOTE (Neil Fishers Biggest Fan @ Mar 22 2017, 11:52 PM) *
2-3

But can you see any points coming from the next two games against Bromley (away) and Barrow (at home)?

+Quote Post
old boneze
post Mar 23 2017, 06:42 AM
Post #9

Predict-a-score champion 2010-11. 2011-12. 2013-14
Group Icon

Member No.: 1883

QUOTE (JamesDee @ Mar 23 2017, 01:30 AM) *
2-3

But can you see any points coming from the next two games against Bromley (away) and Barrow (at home)?

We have 9 games left. Barrow, Lincoln and FGR are pushing for promotion and will be tough. All the rest are winnable.

+Quote Post
shunter blue
post Mar 23 2017, 08:29 AM
Post #10

Reserve skipper

Don't be silly Peter, that's living in an alternate universe.

+Quote Post
old boneze
post Mar 26 2017, 07:14 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

QUOTE (old boneze @ Mar 23 2017, 07:42 AM) *
2-3

We have 9 games left. Barrow, Lincoln and FGR are pushing for promotion and will be tough. All the rest are winnable.

One down, 5 to go.

+Quote Post
shunter blue
post Mar 26 2017, 08:00 AM
Post #12

Reserve skipper

QUOTE (old boneze @ Mar 26 2017, 07:14 AM) *
2-3

One down, 5 to go.

Nice one Peter.

It wasn't pretty according to Shane, but a win is a win.

I feel the key was starting with Sam and Ryan at the heart of the defence.

I hope Sam is fit to start on Tuesday.

+Quote Post
old boneze
post Apr 3 2017, 06:00 AM
Post #13

Group Icon

2-3

QUOTE (shunter blue @ Mar 23 2017, 09:29 AM) *
Don't be silly Peter, that's living in an alternate universe.

2 down, 4 to go.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th June 2017 - 03:29 AM