Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Not again this season, Finished
cityblues
post Dec 28 2015, 05:29 PM
Post #1

Youth team

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 4424

I go to all the home games and some away games but I have just witnessed the biggest load of rubbish this season but that is the lasted game I go to this season can I ask one question
What as stev burr done with the fans money????
But I'll tell you he will get anymore of my hard earned money this season
Good luck for the season
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BlueBlood
post Dec 28 2015, 08:19 PM
Post #2

Blue is the colour...

Member No.: 1235

Proper fans support their team whatever...you were probably kissing Burrs a**e after the Torquay game!

This post has been edited by BlueBlood: Dec 28 2015, 08:19 PM

+Quote Post
njd1959
post Dec 28 2015, 08:29 PM
Post #3

1st team regular

Member No.: 11812

QUOTE (BlueBlood @ Dec 28 2015, 08:19 PM) *
Proper fans support their team whatever...you were probably kissing Burrs a**e after the Torquay game!

No matter how frustrated I am with a bad performance I never have or never will stop supporting them. They have played a massive part of my life for nearly 43 years. I also understand other peoples point of view and if their wish is to stop going I don't have any issues with that. Will be there on Saturday v Altrincham.

+Quote Post
cityblues
post Dec 28 2015, 08:33 PM
Post #4

Youth team

Member No.: 4424

Wasn't kissing burrs a--e because there is more than one game in a season

+Quote Post
Billy W
post Dec 28 2015, 08:51 PM
Post #5

1st team captain
Group Icon

Group: DC Donatees
Member No.: 2156

QUOTE (njd1959 @ Dec 28 2015, 08:29 PM) *

No matter how frustrated I am with a bad performance I never have or never will stop supporting them. They have played a massive part of my life for nearly 43 years. I also understand other peoples point of view and if their wish is to stop going I don't have any issues with that. Will be there on Saturday v Altrincham.

Agreed. If we stop going, the decline will be inevitable and we will be watching Vanarama North next season. It's not the time to turn your back on the team, no matter how SH*TE the performances.

+Quote Post
blue forever
post Dec 28 2015, 08:56 PM
Post #6

Squad player

Member No.: 4535

QUOTE (cityblues @ Dec 28 2015, 08:33 PM) *

our so supporters who come up with statements about not going again just because we lost are pathetic Like many you support your team in thick and thin its all part and parcel of football the ones who go week in and week out win or lose are the true supporters lets stay together get behind the team and manager they all do their best and dont go out to lose games lets hope we can bounce back on sat theres still a lot to play for

+Quote Post
rimmersring
post Dec 28 2015, 09:06 PM
Post #7

1st team stalwart

Member No.: 10799

QUOTE (blue forever @ Dec 28 2015, 08:56 PM) *

our so supporters who come up with statements about not going again just because we lost are pathetic Like many you support your team in thick and thin its all part and parcel of football the ones who go week in and week out win or lose are the true supporters lets stay together get behind the team and manager they all do their best and dont go out to lose games lets hope we can bounce back on sat theres still a lot to play for

I'm sure this is how he feels right now, but its in the blood and by tomorrow he will feel a whole lot different ...

+Quote Post
steveo1
post Dec 28 2015, 09:06 PM
Post #8

1st team captain

Member No.: 217

QUOTE (Billy W @ Dec 28 2015, 08:51 PM) *

Agreed. If we stop going, the decline will be inevitable and we will be watching Vanarama North next season. It's not the time to turn your back on the team, no matter how SH*TE the performances.

I and many loyal supporters will keep going but many have voted with there feet, gates gone from 2500 down to around 1900, no idea on exact stats but we have only had higher than 2300 twice this season and that's with larger away followings than in lower leagues. Can't blame people with recent performances to picking and choosing there games.

--------------------
Deva Chat F.C

World Cup Doubles Champion - 28/7/05

'A member of the DCFC Prankster Organisation'

+Quote Post
Arrogant Blue
post Dec 28 2015, 09:29 PM
Post #9

3 in a row

Member No.: 133

QUOTE (rimmersring @ Dec 28 2015, 09:06 PM) *
QUOTE (blue forever @ Dec 28 2015, 08:56 PM) *

I'm sure this is how he feels right now, but its in the blood and by tomorrow he will feel a whole lot different ...

As an extreme analogy being a Chester fan is like being in a bad relationship. More often than not they will let you down and play with your emotions. However, every once in a while they will do something that makes you think they've changed for the better. You will then go back to them. However, then the following week it will be back to normal.

See you on 2nd Jan.

--------------------
One love, we don't need another love. One love, one heart and one soul. We can have it all, easy, peasy, ooh ho ho!

+Quote Post
Ean
post Dec 28 2015, 09:33 PM
Post #10

chester football club supporter
Group Icon

Member No.: 2289

citysign.GIF

well that's enough for me to

I am not going again this year biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'M A FOOL

WHY DON'T YOU BECOME ONE TOO

bugler for the masses
west stand
golf pro to the stars
well nwas anyway

+Quote Post
3mm
post Dec 29 2015, 12:11 AM
Post #11

Lifelong supporter
Group Icon

Group: DC Admin
Member No.: 91

After today's defeat I'm having a break from football and won't be going again until Saturday.

--------------------
On match days ... we ALL play!

+Quote Post
Lobster
post Dec 29 2015, 12:27 AM
Post #12

Just one fool among the shower
Group Icon

Member No.: 203

I don't get posts like this. Nobody promises you an easy ride supporting Chester. I commend the week in, week out home and away supporter, but if you can't stomach it, don't. Just go when you feel like it, but there's no need for these theatrical exeunts.

+Quote Post
Canadian Exile
post Dec 29 2015, 01:26 AM
Post #13

Transatlantic member
Group Icon

Member No.: 1207

I cancelled my airline ticket!😌

--------------------
Posting from the Great White North

+Quote Post
ulster blue boy
post Dec 29 2015, 02:17 PM
Post #14

The North Terrace Posties are legends.
Group Icon

Member No.: 50

I decided to go to watch Rangers v Hibs yesterday.Sounds as if I didn't miss much.I'll be there on Saturday though.

--------------------
IT ALL STARTED AT THE BRANDYWELL,THANKS GRANDAD.

ONCE A RANGER,ALWAYS A RANGER.(ROYAL IRISH THAT IS).
PROUD MEMBER OF THE CFU.

26/02/2010. NEED I SAY ANYMORE. I WILL. 10/03/2010. R.I.P. CCFC.

6TH MAY 2010,THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN.

EVO-STICK NORTH CHAMPIONS 2010-2011

EVO-STICK PREMIER CHAMPIONS 2011-2012

BLUE SQUARE NORTH CHAMPIONS 2012-2013

+Quote Post
waggoner
post Dec 29 2015, 02:20 PM
Post #15

Reserve skipper

Member No.: 3538

QUOTE (Billy W @ Dec 28 2015, 08:51 PM) *

^This^

+Quote Post
Jesse James Ride...
post Jan 4 2016, 01:17 PM
Post #16

1st team stalwart

Member No.: 9027

QUOTE (cityblues @ Dec 28 2015, 06:29 PM) *
I go to all the home games and some away games but I have just witnessed the biggest load of rubbish this season but that is the lasted game I go to this season can I ask one question
What has steve burr done with the fans money????
But I'll tell you he will get anymore of my hard earned money this season
Good luck for the season

Why! Oh Why! will people just be Honest for a change and stop this Bleating at the slightest setback!!!
Tell the Truth and just come out with it . . . .
"Me Misses has put her foot down and won't let me come to the match anymore!" crying.gif

NB: Just think what awaits you, Saturday shopping, visiting average furniture stores and buying nowt! Traipsing round dozens
of Shoe/Dress shops and then returning to the very first to purchase the first ones she saw.
Season ticket to Purgatory, which is the slow moving car park (aka The Greyhound Park).
Whining/Rude/BolshySnotty faced kids everywhere. Etc. Etc. Etc.

ENJOY!

Happy New Year
Chester FC for life, not just for Christmas!
cityscarf.gif

--------------------
STILL SMILING + 31 : 08 : 2013 + You had to be there

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th December 2017 - 10:16 AM