Closed TopicStart new topic
> Hereford United Expelled From Conference
Hereford Fan
post Jun 10 2014, 03:19 PM
Post #1

Debut

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 11663

The club have just tweeted they have been expelled from the conference . As a Hereford fan since the age of 7 I dont know where we go from here but we wish Chester all the best in the league and a lot of respect has been shown to the fans of Hereford from Chester fans and that will be long remembered. As a Hereford Fan living in Liverpool if we do not have a team next year I will a regular at the Deva.

Devastated Hereford Fan.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mused
post Jun 10 2014, 03:23 PM
Post #2

1st team captain

Member No.: 1634

I'm gutted another club has gone to the wall. Hopefully there is enough interest in starting back up again. Im sure Chester FC would help in any way they can, as did other supporters clubs when it happened to us.

--------------------
If I had the wings of a sparrow. If I had the a**e of a crow. I'd fly over Wr**h*m tomorrow and s**t on the bastards below, below!

+Quote Post
graffitidave
post Jun 10 2014, 03:24 PM
Post #3

1st team stalwart

Member No.: 8331

Seem's bad atm mate but i'm SURE you can come back and have the club's future in YOUR OWN HAND'S and not run by scumbag's that couldnt care less.
You'll be back i'm sure - good luck!!

+Quote Post
Billy W
post Jun 10 2014, 03:25 PM
Post #4

1st team captain
Group Icon

Group: DC Donatees
Member No.: 2156

QUOTE (Hereford Fan @ Jun 10 2014, 04:19 PM) *
The club have just tweeted they have been expelled from the conference . As a Hereford fan since the age of 7 I dont know where we go from here but we wish Chester all the best in the league and a lot of respect has been shown to the fans of Hereford from Chester fans and that will be long remembered. As a Hereford Fan living in Liverpool if we do not have a team next year I will a regular at the Deva.

Devastated Hereford Fan.

Thanks mate. The fans on Deva chat and Bulls Banter have shown an enormous lot of respect for each other and while it is terrible to lose a club, I'm sure you will return in the not too distant future as a fan owned club and see today as a good day.

Hope you come along to the Swansway (Deva)

+Quote Post
K klass
post Jun 10 2014, 03:29 PM
Post #5

1st team regular

Member No.: 5449

Devastated Hereford Fan.

Mate, as a football fan I feel for you 100%. We've been there and it's not nice!!!! It may not seem like it yet but looking how bad things had got, I honestly think you will be better off starting again with your trust in charge. It takes a good man to come on here and wish us all the best after all the s*it you've been through over the last few months. I'm sure all at Chester FC/CFU will do all they can to help HUST over the coming months. Watch this space!

+Quote Post
Rob
post Jun 10 2014, 03:30 PM
Post #6

Reserve skipper

Member No.: 2063

Another awful day for football, hope the idiots go and the fans get their club back! Also hope Chester FC offer their help immediately to HUST.

+Quote Post
Mr W
post Jun 10 2014, 03:32 PM
Post #7

1st team stalwart
Group Icon

Member No.: 677

Can only echo the thoughts already expressed. It's a horrible day for Hereford fans and we know exactly how it feels.
Good luck to Hereford and the supporters trust in future, hopefully Chester FC can assist in some way.

--------------------
Sup Ale, watch Togger.
Chester & South Clwyd Campaign for Real Ale
CAMRA branch Twitter feed for all local pub news

First game: Chester 0 Blackpool 2, 9th November 1983.

+Quote Post
Che Guevara
post Jun 10 2014, 03:36 PM
Post #8

Castra Devana

Member No.: 1198

Great fans, proud old club which deserved better. You will come back of that im sure !

--------------------
Neil Young: You WERE the caretaker here.

Harry McNally: I'm sorry to differ with you sir, but YOU are the caretaker. You've always been the caretaker. I should know Sir - I've always been here.

+Quote Post
SRA(HUFC)
post Jun 10 2014, 03:39 PM
Post #9

Debut

Member No.: 11667

I guess you guys can start planning your (hopefully succesful) coming Conference season.

To say I am devestated, as will be most HUFC supporters is a massive understatement. I guess you lot don't need to be told that as you have been here yourselves.

The bottom line is this though. HUFC (that is the company) have been in shambles for the best part of 4 years - ever since that idiot Keyte walked into the building. It culminated in the ridiculous situation on the last day of the season when we stayed up thanks to the efforts of players we could not afford to pay. On that basis alone, CFC are more deserved members of the Conference Premier than we would have been. So good luck with the coming season. I sincerely hope you are able to fully grasp the opportunity our demise presents you.

Perhaps, it's for the best. I fully expect HUFC (1939) ltd. to enter administration within days if not hours. Ultimately the revenue streams provided by membership of the Southern League (if indeed that is where we end up) will not be sufficient for the club to dig it's way out of 1.3M+ debt. Perhaps though this doomsday scenario is exactly what we fans need to happen in order to wrestle our club back from the jokers who have caused this situation.

+Quote Post
righteousblue
post Jun 10 2014, 03:41 PM
Post #10

Fan since 77

Member No.: 6578

http://bullsnews.blogspot.co.uk/

+Quote Post
TheTheremin
post Jun 10 2014, 03:41 PM
Post #11

1st team stalwart

Member No.: 2194

Terrible day for football in so many ways.

+Quote Post
chesterjon
post Jun 10 2014, 03:47 PM
Post #12

1st team stalwart

Member No.: 2974

QUOTE (Rob @ Jun 10 2014, 04:30 PM) *
Another awful day for football, hope the idiots go and the fans get their club back! Also hope Chester FC offer their help immediately to HUST.

Perhaps a pre season friendly with ALL receipts going to them if possible?

+Quote Post
theonionblog
post Jun 10 2014, 03:50 PM
Post #13

1st team regular

Member No.: 7897

QUOTE (chesterjon @ Jun 10 2014, 04:47 PM) *

Fantastic idea if a fan owned Hereford ever happened - hopefully it will! I for one would go to that

+Quote Post
baldwonder
post Jun 10 2014, 03:54 PM
Post #14

1st team regular

Member No.: 5693

Feel very sorry for the Hereford fans you've been let down by things off the pitch and we know that painful feeling oh so well. Flip side egg on the conferences face broke their own rules to just delay the agony.

--------------------
Not a footballing City hey Lawro???

+Quote Post
TheTheremin
post Jun 10 2014, 03:54 PM
Post #15

1st team stalwart

Member No.: 2194

QUOTE (theonionblog @ Jun 10 2014, 04:50 PM) *

Fantastic idea if a fan owned Hereford ever happened - hopefully it will! I for one would go to that

Definitely as soon as the fan owned club is established. In the meantime bucket collection for their trust is the minimum.

+Quote Post
blue jock
post Jun 10 2014, 03:55 PM
Post #16

1st team regular

Member No.: 7046

Very sad day for HUFC, but good one for us. For me the authorities need to stop these idiots from destroying clubs.

How many more times will this happen?

--------------------
" WE'RE OVER HERE ! WE'RE OVER THERE ! WE'RE EVERYWHERE "

If Carlsberg did pub teams they would call them Chester

+Quote Post
Believe.
post Jun 10 2014, 03:58 PM
Post #17

Squad player

Member No.: 5458

Congratulations on your reprive Chester, that's great news, already looking forward to our games next season. We both know how Hereford fans are feeling at the minute so its mixed news in that sense. Lets' hope its a blessing in the long run, as it proved for both of our clubs. I believe it will be and that they've had a deliverance from the convicted criminal who has strung them along.

--------------------
MANIFEST DESTINY: CHESTER & HALIFAX TOWN BACK IN THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE.

+Quote Post
Rob
post Jun 10 2014, 03:58 PM
Post #18

Reserve skipper

Member No.: 2063

QUOTE (TheTheremin @ Jun 10 2014, 04:54 PM) *
QUOTE (theonionblog @ Jun 10 2014, 04:50 PM) *

Definitely as soon as the fan owned club is established. In the meantime bucket collection for their trust is the minimum.

Would be a great idea to have a 'Fan owned tournament pre-season' with all funds spliting between the clubs.

+Quote Post
Richard
post Jun 10 2014, 04:01 PM
Post #19

1st team regular

Member No.: 3477

Devastated Hereford Fan.

I am so sorry that your proud old club has come to this. No celebrations from me. We will try to grasp the opportunity that your sad demise has offered to us but the offer of help from us is real if you guys can wrestle control from whoever remains in control, we will be there in a flash.

Good luck to you all

+Quote Post
Blueblister
post Jun 10 2014, 04:05 PM
Post #20

1st team stalwart

Member No.: 3554

Sad day for HUFC. Always liked them and enjoyed our games against them.

+Quote Post
York Deva
post Jun 10 2014, 04:07 PM
Post #21

Squad player

Member No.: 4546

Firstly - best wishes to all Hereford fans as you strive to rebuild your club. Hopefully you can cauterize the cancer that is your corrupt owners / ex owners and get back on your feet like we did at Chester.

Secondly - I can't help feeling that we deserve a little bit of luck for all the hard times we have been through. It's not the ideal way of escaping relegation, but based on results when Burr took the reins I feel that we can hold our own this coming season.

Onwards and upwards...

+Quote Post
sqwaz
post Jun 10 2014, 04:09 PM
Post #22

SEALS SEALS SEALS

Member No.: 425

GREAT IDEA,respect to Hereford bowdown.gif

--------------------
SEEKING TRUTH,SIMPLICITY AND THE SRIRIT TO PROVAIL....................

+Quote Post
Bumper
post Jun 10 2014, 04:18 PM
Post #23

Youth team

Member No.: 6165

Tra bab. citysign.GIF

--------------------
Baby squad.

JFT11

+Quote Post
AndyHa
post Jun 10 2014, 04:25 PM
Post #24

The Reaper
Group Icon

Member No.: 79

A sad day for football again. Another historic and proud club ruined by scumbags. Will we ever see the end of these people killing our clubs.
On the other hand good luck to HUST and the Hereford fans, I hope you can do what we, Halifax and others have managed. You may not think it at this moment but playing in the lower divisions in my mind is not as bad as it seems. I and I'm sure other CFC fans only have fond memories of our time there.
As for us - phew!!! lets show we are worth staying in the conf premier.

--------------------
"Entertainments may be taxed; public houses may be taxed… and the yield devoted to the general revenue. But motorists are to be privileged for all time to have the tax on motors devoted to roads? This is an outrage upon… common sense." Winston Churchill

+Quote Post
SRA(HUFC)
post Jun 10 2014, 04:35 PM
Post #25

Debut

Member No.: 11667

Great thought but hold fire on that for now. There may be a new club that will need your gate reciepts more!

This post has been edited by SRA(HUFC): Jun 10 2014, 04:35 PM

+Quote Post

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2017 - 04:12 AM