Deva Chat - Over one million page loads per month of foolishness.

Deva Chat

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> has magpies in space lived up to its name?
a view from outs...
post Feb 4 2011, 02:18 PM
Post #1

Reserve skipper

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 6226

is it just a problem with me or has magpies in space banned 'guests' from even reading posts about chorley. very odd
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Treeny
post Feb 4 2011, 02:19 PM
Post #2

Reserve skipper

Member No.: 3547

I was banned from the site this morning, not too sure what I did wrong unsure.gif

--------------------
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall

+Quote Post
Bear in the Big ...
post Feb 4 2011, 02:20 PM
Post #3

Reserve skipper

Member No.: 5

QUOTE (a view from outside @ Feb 4 2011, 02:18 PM) *
is it just a problem with me or has magpies in space banned 'guests' from even reading posts about chorley. very odd

I don't think they take well to justified criticism and have spied their a**e. Bless biggrin.gif

--------------------
Proud to be one spot of rain in a "shower of fools"

+Quote Post
open yer eyes ma...
post Feb 4 2011, 02:24 PM
Post #4

Devachat Fantasy Football Champion 09/10

Member No.: 850

QUOTE (Bear in the Big Blue House @ Feb 4 2011, 02:20 PM) *

I don't think they take well to justified criticism and have spied their a**e. Bless biggrin.gif

Not heard that phrase for ages biggrin.gif

--------------------
Down on their knees
Begging us please
Praying that we don't exist

We exist

+Quote Post
Upton Bluey
post Feb 4 2011, 02:40 PM
Post #5

1st team stalwart

Member No.: 5962

I found it odd that the football chat section had dissapeare. Mybe we should ban all Chorley fans from devachat? that fat boy slim had over 35 posts yesterday and he was talking so much crap it was laughable. All they do is moan

+Quote Post
CCFC89
post Feb 4 2011, 02:41 PM
Post #6

1st team stalwart

Member No.: 3575

QUOTE (Treeny @ Feb 4 2011, 02:19 PM) *
I was banned from the site this morning, not too sure what I did wrong unsure.gif

I was also banned and I only made 3 posts! Said nothing to justify a ban, there not used to more than 5 people on their forum biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
bluecamp
post Feb 4 2011, 02:41 PM
Post #7

1st team sub

Member No.: 5795

Why would Chester fans want to visit 'Meatpies in Space' anyway ?

If I want to know the inner-most thoughts of Chorley FC and it's fans, I just have to log onto Devachat - they are always there !

--------------------
The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.

+Quote Post
The Colonel
post Feb 4 2011, 02:45 PM
Post #8

Reserve skipper

Member No.: 4808

QUOTE (bluecamp @ Feb 4 2011, 02:41 PM) *

If I want to know the inner-most thoughts of Chorley FC and it's fans, I just have to log onto Devachat - they are always there !

A friend of mine uses a Larsen Trap, to catch magpies, he then wrings their necks ! Ill see if I can borrow it .

+Quote Post
Fat Boy Slim
post Feb 4 2011, 02:47 PM
Post #9

Squad player

Member No.: 6158

QUOTE (Upton Bluey @ Feb 4 2011, 02:40 PM) *
I found it odd that the football chat section had dissapeare. Mybe we should ban all Chorley fans from devachat? that fat boy slim had over 35 posts yesterday and he was talking so much crap it was laughable. All they do is moan

I was just having some good debates. Just because you don't agree doesn't mean it is crap.
If you want to just have one vision of things Chester FC with no balanced arguments, I will leave you to it.

Not sure why people have been banned on Magpies In Space as I not an administrator.

+Quote Post
Treeny
post Feb 4 2011, 02:47 PM
Post #10

Reserve skipper

Bored out my skull in work.

--------------------

+Quote Post
lukowski14
post Feb 4 2011, 02:49 PM
Post #11

1st team captain

Member No.: 3653

my account remains, and it seems there are are other chester fans still posting on there, for now - also i see there has been a flurry of activity just recently, talk of them out-numbering us and a thread about backing the team more than ever, also that moderator " ian livesey " is quite blatantly banning anyone he doesn't agree with, as evidenced in the thread " chester outnumbered " - another example of their cringe worthy and pathetic nature

i see they've also started referring to us as " scum " - poor losers

This post has been edited by lukowski14: Feb 4 2011, 02:53 PM

--------------------
CHESTER FC
" at worst it will be brilliant "

twitter: @lukowski14

+Quote Post
a view from outs...
post Feb 4 2011, 02:50 PM
Post #12

Reserve skipper

Member No.: 6226

QUOTE (Fat Boy Slim @ Feb 4 2011, 02:47 PM) *

I was just having some good debates. Just because you don't agree doesn't mean it is crap.
If you want to just have one vision of things Chester FC with no balanced arguments, I will leave you to it.

Not sure why people have been banned on Magpies In Space as I not an administrator.

i haven't been banned as such its just impossible to even view the 'chorley' section of the site as a guest.

+Quote Post
Upton Bluey
post Feb 4 2011, 02:54 PM
Post #13

1st team stalwart

QUOTE (lukowski14 @ Feb 4 2011, 02:49 PM) *
my account remains, and it seems there are are other chester fans still posting on there, for now - also i see there has been a flurry of activity just recently, talk of them out-numbering us and a thread about backing the team more than ever, also that moderator " ian livesey " is quite blatantly banning anyone he doesn't agree with, as evidenced in the thread " chester outnumbered " - another example of their cringe worthy and pathetic nature

I saw that and it looks like they are just looking for Chester fans to react as he was also talking bulls**t. As you have to be a member know to get onto Chorleys forum I havent seen any recent posts but they will clearly not outnumber us and they think that we wont sell out wacko.gif

+Quote Post
Treeny
post Feb 4 2011, 02:55 PM
Post #14

Reserve skipper

Think he was the one who banned me.

Maybe Canadian Exile isn't all that bad after all unsure.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Barney Daniels B...
post Feb 4 2011, 02:55 PM
Post #15

Reserve skipper

Member No.: 5404

it would seem you have to register if you wish to view any current comments,the toys have definitely left the pram

+Quote Post
lukowski14
post Feb 4 2011, 02:58 PM
Post #16

1st team captain

Member No.: 3653

QUOTE (Treeny @ Feb 4 2011, 02:55 PM) *

was thinking the same myself biggrin.gif

just saw these classic quotes:

Been so much hassle over this, considering they are a small non league club like ours, unlike Crawley Town for example

laugh.gif

The arrogant,self opinionated,self rightous and superior attitude you have brought to this league this season is cringworthy

irony no ?

This post has been edited by lukowski14: Feb 4 2011, 03:02 PM

--------------------
CHESTER FC
" at worst it will be brilliant "

twitter: @lukowski14

+Quote Post
Catford-Bags
post Feb 4 2011, 03:01 PM
Post #17

1st team regular

Member No.: 2639

QUOTE (The Colonel @ Feb 4 2011, 02:45 PM) *

A friend of mine uses a Larsen Trap, to catch magpies, he then wrings their necks ! Ill see if I can borrow it .

an interesting mental picture.

You get one Chorley fan in a big metal cage - and leave it somewhere provocative ..... like a pie shop ...... being territorial the next one comes along and gets trapped as well - you place the first one in a hessian bag and dispatch it with a firm blow to the head then move the second one into the place of the first one.

then the process begins again

ps - if you see a chorley fan all alone do you have to salute them ?

--------------------
the world is a flat plate balanced on the back of a giant tortoise ........... and below that, it is tortoises all the way down.

+Quote Post
bluecamp
post Feb 4 2011, 03:02 PM
Post #18

1st team sub

Member No.: 5795

If you really want to access 'Meatpies in Space', then this can be arranged directly with Chorley FC. However, this will cost you £10 with absolutely no concessions.

--------------------
The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.

+Quote Post
Treeny
post Feb 4 2011, 03:03 PM
Post #19

Reserve skipper

QUOTE (bluecamp @ Feb 4 2011, 03:02 PM) *
If you really want to access 'Meatpies in Space', then this can be arranged directly with Chorley FC. However, this will cost you £10 with absolutely no concessions.

Do we need proof of residency?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Upton Bluey
post Feb 4 2011, 03:05 PM
Post #20

1st team stalwart

QUOTE (lukowski14 @ Feb 4 2011, 02:58 PM) *

just saw this:

Been so much hassle over this, considering they are a small non league club like ours, unlike Crawley Town for example

laugh.gif

I had never even heard of Chorley FC before we entered this league. They would of seen us on sky sports every Saturday in league 2

+Quote Post
CCFC89
post Feb 4 2011, 03:08 PM
Post #21

1st team stalwart

Member No.: 3575

laugh.gif

The arrogant,self opinionated,self rightous and superior attitude you have brought to this league this season is cringworthy

irony no ?

Unbelievable they like talking about themselves. It's been said that flitcroft has stamped his premiership attitude into his players as we did see that at the Exacta, looks like he's done it to the fans to.

+Quote Post
GaroldBlue
post Feb 4 2011, 04:33 PM
Post #22

Reserve skipper
Group Icon

Group: DC Donatees
Member No.: 2991

i'm convinced i'm going to drive to chorley tomorrow instead of durham, with all these threads about them i keep thinking its this weekend we are playing them, i dread to think what the board will be like the week leading up to the actual match.

--------------------
I invented the shoe in 1942.

+Quote Post
Believe.
post Feb 4 2011, 05:30 PM
Post #23

Squad player

Member No.: 5458

This is quite common among these micro-clubs. In many cases even registering on the forum is an obstacle course that mi5 would be proud if, requiring bank references and character statements, followed by security clearance. When you finally get on, if you haven't decided you can't be arsed with it all, you find yourself all alone (as the 6 other members haven't logged on for weeks) wondering what the big secret was. Say anything even mildly critical or sarcastic and prepare to be thrown out on your ear, with no warning, no expanation and no second chance. Meanwhile they're moving freely on and off your home forum laying charges of arrogance and billy-big-bollocking against you. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
MANIFEST DESTINY: CHESTER & HALIFAX TOWN BACK IN THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE.

+Quote Post
Believe.
post Feb 4 2011, 05:34 PM
Post #24

Squad player

Member No.: 5458

laugh.gif

irony no ?

Hmmm, all seems rather familiar. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
MANIFEST DESTINY: CHESTER & HALIFAX TOWN BACK IN THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE.

+Quote Post
Mike Griffiths
post Feb 4 2011, 05:35 PM
Post #25

1st team captain

Member No.: 1044

QUOTE (Fat Boy Slim @ Feb 4 2011, 02:47 PM) *

Ok leave us to it then......

--------------------
Chester FC - Its the future

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd September 2014 - 06:57 AM