Deva Chat - Over one million page loads per month of foolishness.

Deva Chat

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Town Hall March?, How many are going the town hall at 6 to march down?
Jambon
post Aug 12 2009, 10:41 AM
Post #1

Squad player

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 4554

Well?

--------------------
CCFC
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Troy
post Aug 12 2009, 11:00 AM
Post #2

Squad player

Member No.: 2091

QUOTE (Jambon @ Aug 12 2009, 11:41 AM) *
Well?

Whats the march in aid of? Is it to show the FA etc that we value our club and consider it worth fighting for or a Vaughan Out? If it is the later of the 2 then no, but if it is based on a constructive show of support aimed to get us kicking a ball on Saturday then see you at 6! Have the media been informed?

+Quote Post
Jambon
post Aug 12 2009, 11:04 AM
Post #3

Squad player

I'm in favour of a constructive session this evening. There is too much on the line to let personal opinions ruin a good chance to show support. I believe the media will be at the ground I was just curious as to how many were planning to gather before hand in town.

--------------------
CCFC

+Quote Post
Troy
post Aug 12 2009, 11:11 AM
Post #4

Squad player

QUOTE (Jambon @ Aug 12 2009, 12:04 PM) *
I'm in favour of a constructive session this evening. There is too much on the line to let personal opinions ruin a good chance to show support. I believe the media will be at the ground I was just curious as to how many were planning to gather before hand in town.

Hats off to you Jambon! Common sense and integrity applied. Anyone who starts that Vaughan Out jargon tonight of all nights is a disgrace to the club and selfish in tampering with the opportunity to show the FA and all other clubs we want to play football! I hope people who show tonight for all the right reasons tell the Vaughan Out brigade that they are booked in for Saturday, politely of course!

+Quote Post
bluezbabe
post Aug 12 2009, 11:16 AM
Post #5

1st team regular

Member No.: 1079

Best post i have heard for a while Jambon.
Hit the nail on the head with what we hope to acheive tonight

--------------------
No matter what we have to go through, i'm 100% blue

R.I.P Richard Wightman, always in our hearts

+Quote Post
footyfan
post Aug 12 2009, 11:18 AM
Post #6

Squad player

Member No.: 3441

vaughan out

+Quote Post
martyn blue
post Aug 12 2009, 11:20 AM
Post #7

Archie 2008-2009

Member No.: 3874

QUOTE (Troy @ Aug 12 2009, 12:11 PM) *
QUOTE (Jambon @ Aug 12 2009, 12:04 PM) *

Hats off to you Jambon! Common sense and integrity applied. Anyone who starts that Vaughan Out jargon tonight of all nights is a disgrace to the club and selfish in tampering with the opportunity to show the FA and all other clubs we want to play football! I hope people who show tonight for all the right reasons tell the Vaughan Out brigade that they are booked in for Saturday, politely of course!

I will echo on what Mused posted yesterday, if the Vaughan Out chants start at the club tomorrow in front of the Sky Sports camera's i seriously think a full scale riot will emerge.

All tonight should be about is a show of unity to the FA in hope of getting a license.

--------------------
Deva Chat - Whats The Next Excuse Not To Go The Match??

1000 Loyal Chester Fans - Through Thick and Thin!

+Quote Post
footyfan
post Aug 12 2009, 11:23 AM
Post #8

Squad player

more threats of violence from the vaughan supporters , what a surprise rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
martyn blue
post Aug 12 2009, 11:24 AM
Post #9

Archie 2008-2009

Member No.: 3874

QUOTE (footyfan @ Aug 12 2009, 12:23 PM) *
more threats of violence from the vaughan supporters , what a surprise rolleyes.gif

Where is the threat? I just echoed the post that "Mused" made on the "Tomorrow Night" thread.

--------------------
Deva Chat - Whats The Next Excuse Not To Go The Match??

1000 Loyal Chester Fans - Through Thick and Thin!

+Quote Post
Jambon
post Aug 12 2009, 11:25 AM
Post #10

Squad player

Thanks.

There is a time and a place for everything, tonight is simply about survival. Lets not kid ourselves; we all have a personal agenda which we try and promote but there are (potentially) 40 odd games to get our messages heard.

It will be a very sad day if we can not unite and save our club. I know there is a lot of anger running through the ranks....if we view SV as a Sith Lord (forgive me, but I can explain a lot of things in terms of star wars) then this plays into his hands. He'll feed off the anger and subsequently divide, conquer and rule our galaxy. We need to control our feelings, not let them control us. Constructive unity is the only way forward.

Obi-Jam-Konobi.

--------------------
CCFC

+Quote Post
Troy
post Aug 12 2009, 11:26 AM
Post #11

Squad player

QUOTE (footyfan @ Aug 12 2009, 12:18 PM) *
vaughan out

Ill be honest and direct with you. If I feel you jepordise tonight and make us look like we cant organise a united march then I will be having words with you and make myself known directly to you in a possitive manner. Regardless of Vaughan, staff and players livlihoods are at stake you selfish child and people like Gary Kent who has been at the club for as long as I can remember are bound to be worried, emotional and suffering!

Like you with Vaughan, me and a few others will get very personal. You can do as you please after tonight with your flag!

+Quote Post
Ebluey
post Aug 12 2009, 11:27 AM
Post #12

1st team regular

Member No.: 4351

MB certainly did, he never implied any threats... just mirrored the statement about a riot

--------------------

+Quote Post
Troy
post Aug 12 2009, 11:29 AM
Post #13

Squad player

QUOTE (Jambon @ Aug 12 2009, 12:25 PM) *
Thanks.

There is a time and a place for everything, tonight is simply about survival. Lets not kid ourselves; we all have a personal agenda which we try and promote but there are (potentially) 40 odd games to get our messages heard.

It will be a very sad day if we can not unite and save our club. I know there is a lot of anger running through the ranks....if we view SV as a Sith Lord (forgive me, but I can explain a lot of things in terms of star wars) then this plays into his hands. He'll feed off the anger and subsequently divide, conquer and rule our galaxy. We need to control our feelings, not let them control us. Constructive unity is the only way forward.

Obi-Jam-Konobi.

100% correct. Hats of to you sir. No doubt some doe head will try and grab the lime light but I am sure there is enough 'marshalls' to kick that into touch! They can do as they please from Friday onwards!

+Quote Post
Arrogant Blue
post Aug 12 2009, 11:36 AM
Post #14

3 in a row

Member No.: 133

QUOTE (Troy @ Aug 12 2009, 12:29 PM) *
Thanks.

Obi-Jam-Konobi.

100% correct. Hats of to you sir. No doubt some doe head will try and grab the lime light but I am sure there is enough 'marshalls' to kick that into touch! They can do as they please from Friday onwards!

What are they being paid? Free tickets and pints maybe?

--------------------
One love, we don't need another love. One love, one heart and one soul. We can have it all, easy, peasy, ooh ho ho!

+Quote Post
King Monkey
post Aug 12 2009, 11:39 AM
Post #15

1st team stalwart

Member No.: 3274

Troy.

Who are you to have a go at anyone who wishes to show their own protest to SV?

You want to protest to the FA, whom you see as the problem. Others want to protest to SV who they see as the problem.

Hypocrite.

I'd love someone to come over and try to silence me. It's like communist F**King China.

This post has been edited by King Monkey: Aug 12 2009, 11:40 AM

+Quote Post
Always a Support...
post Aug 12 2009, 11:40 AM
Post #16

Reserve skipper
Group Icon

Group: DC Donatees
Member No.: 159

Thanks.

Obi-Jam-Konobi.

What do you mean by "marshalls " exactly ?

--------------------
Dancers are definitely not drinkers !!!

+Quote Post
Troy
post Aug 12 2009, 11:41 AM
Post #17

Squad player

QUOTE (footyfan @ Aug 12 2009, 12:23 PM) *

No, just advice about tonight for you from a Chester City supporter! Whatever martyn blues stance is as a Vaughan a**e kisser is nothing to do with my view on your intentions, and how I deal with that is my business. Vaughan can look after himself, but I consider other peoples welfare who are innocent parties associated to the club! Good people, and you will not deter that you little rat!

+Quote Post
Troy
post Aug 12 2009, 11:47 AM
Post #18

Squad player

QUOTE (King Monkey @ Aug 12 2009, 12:39 PM) *
Troy.

You want to protest to the FA, whom you see as the problem. Others want to protest to SV who they see as the problem.

Hypocrite.

I'd love someone to come over and try to silence me. It's like communist F**King China.

Because the FA transfer the license you idiot, not SV or the anti vaughan brigade. If a mockery is made of tonight then on your head be it. You can see it on Sky, "Show of anger towards FA overshadowed by protests of Vaughan out by Chester City fans"! That will put us in good stead! I am going to offer my support to the club and its workforce, 1 so I give myself every opportunity to watch Chester and 2 try and help people safeguard their livelyhoods!

+Quote Post
Troy
post Aug 12 2009, 11:50 AM
Post #19

Squad player

QUOTE (Always a Supporter @ Aug 12 2009, 12:40 PM) *
Thanks.

Obi-Jam-Konobi.

People and fans who want to represent CCFC on Sky as a football club and understand what tonight is about! People and fans who have the integrity to act on there own behalf to curb any disruption.

+Quote Post
King Monkey
post Aug 12 2009, 11:52 AM
Post #20

1st team stalwart

Member No.: 3274

QUOTE (Troy @ Aug 12 2009, 12:47 PM) *
QUOTE (King Monkey @ Aug 12 2009, 12:39 PM) *
Troy.

Hypocrite.

Because the FA transfer the license you idiot, not SV or the anti vaughan brigade. If a mockery is made of tonight then on your head be it. You can see it on Sky, "Show of anger towards FA overshadowed by protests of Vaughan out by Chester City fans"! That will put us in good stead! I am going to offer my support to the club and its workforce, 1 so I give myself every opportunity to watch Chester and 2 try and help people safeguard their livelyhoods!

Troy, no need for personal insults. You go on about the high ground then make veiled threats and insults.

This is a chicken and egg situation. I cannot forgive or support a man that has put us in this situation. I am concerned that SV is going to turn a decent fan protest and show of unity and use this as a personal PR drive. The fact is that a demostration by our fans will have no bearing on their outcome. Harsh, but true. The FA want SV out, that, unfortuantly, is going to be at the expense of CCFC. And we have SV to blame.

+Quote Post
footyfan
post Aug 12 2009, 11:53 AM
Post #21

Squad player

QUOTE (Troy @ Aug 12 2009, 12:26 PM) *
vaughan out

Ill be honest and direct with you. If I feel you jepordise tonight and make us look like we cant organise a united march then I will be having words with you and make myself known directly to you in a possitive manner. Regardless of Vaughan, staff and players livlihoods are at stake you selfish child and people like Gary Kent who has been at the club for as long as I can remember are bound to be worried, emotional and suffering!

Like you with Vaughan, me and a few others will get very personal. You can do as you please after tonight with your flag!

see you later then troy

+Quote Post
Always a Support...
post Aug 12 2009, 11:56 AM
Post #22

Reserve skipper
Group Icon

Group: DC Donatees
Member No.: 159

QUOTE (Troy @ Aug 12 2009, 12:50 PM) *
QUOTE (Always a Supporter @ Aug 12 2009, 12:40 PM) *
Thanks.

Obi-Jam-Konobi.

People and fans who want to represent CCFC on Sky as a football club and understand what tonight is about! People and fans who have the integrity to act on there own behalf to curb any disruption.

Integrity my a**e !"Veiled threat" if ever I heard one mods !!!

If anyone feels Vaughan should go and tell Sky so that's their business

--------------------
Dancers are definitely not drinkers !!!

+Quote Post
Troy
post Aug 12 2009, 11:56 AM
Post #23

Squad player

QUOTE (footyfan @ Aug 12 2009, 12:53 PM) *
vaughan out

see you later then troy

You wont see me I assure you, but you will know we met.

+Quote Post
mused
post Aug 12 2009, 11:59 AM
Post #24

Reserve skipper

Member No.: 1634

QUOTE (Troy @ Aug 12 2009, 12:56 PM) *
QUOTE (footyfan @ Aug 12 2009, 12:53 PM) *
vaughan out

see you later then troy

You wont see me I assure you, but you will know we met.

It does seem to be getting a bit like communist China down the Deva now cityscarf.gif

--------------------
If I had the wings of a sparrow. If I had the a**e of a crow. I'd fly over Wr**h*m tomorrow and s**t on the bastards below, below!

+Quote Post
footyfan
post Aug 12 2009, 12:00 PM
Post #25

Squad player

pmsl laugh.gif wub.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 08:17 AM