Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mozika, Message from "Archie"
martyn blue
post Apr 22 2009, 09:36 AM
Post #1

Archie 2008-2009

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 3874

Damien Mozika refused to play last Saturday's match against Bournemouth saying that he is injured and wont play again this season. Mozika's own agent pleaded with him to play the 2 matches to help the club, both the club doctor and physio declared him fully fit for the match but still he refused. Mozika then left training last week while the rest of the squad were still in training with the managment team. Mozika then went into the managers office and smashed up the furniture, kicked radiators off the wall and squirting linament oil over the coaches clothing. He then leaves the office only to kick a dent in the side of the club van before storming off.

--------------------
Deva Chat - Whats The Next Excuse Not To Go The Match??

1000 Loyal Chester Fans - Through Thick and Thin!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
barney
post Apr 22 2009, 09:51 AM
Post #2

Deadly Derek, King of the Combover

Member No.: 2913

And that's not all, a taxi driver told me he headbutted an old lady in Bumpers Lane before burning a Chester flag outside McDonalds.

+Quote Post
Rob
post Apr 22 2009, 09:56 AM
Post #3

Reserve skipper

Member No.: 2063

QUOTE (barney @ Apr 22 2009, 10:51 AM) *
And that's not all, a taxi driver told me he headbutted an old lady in Bumpers Lane before burning a Chester flag outside McDonalds.

but he did bow to SV and kiss his a**e before he left glare.gif

+Quote Post
nicksonmatt
post Apr 22 2009, 09:58 AM
Post #4

Reserve skipper

Member No.: 1289

QUOTE (martyn blue @ Apr 22 2009, 10:36 AM) *
Damien Mozika refused to play last Saturday's match against Bournemouth saying that he is injured and wont play again this season. Mozika's own agent pleaded with him to play the 2 matches to help the club, both the club doctor and physio declared him fully fit for the match but still he refused. Mozika then left training last week while the rest of the squad were still in training with the managment team. Mozika then went into the managers office and smashed up the furniture, kicked radiators off the wall and squirting linament oil over the coaches clothing. He then leaves the office only to kick a dent in the side of the club van before storming off.

Surely there is no way this can be true!!!

--------------------
Chester F.C established 21st May 2010.

+Quote Post
lukowski14
post Apr 22 2009, 10:00 AM
Post #5

1st team captain

Member No.: 3653

QUOTE (nicksonmatt @ Apr 22 2009, 10:58 AM) *

Surely there is no way this can be true!!!

i'm sorry martyn blue but i don't believe that for a second

--------------------
CHESTER FC
" at worst it will be brilliant "

+Quote Post
post Apr 22 2009, 10:03 AM
Post #6

1st team legend
Group Icon

Group: DC Donatees
Member No.: 699

QUOTE (barney @ Apr 22 2009, 09:51 AM) *

Was that before or after he stamped on someone's baby and punched a blind guy in a wheelchair?

+Quote Post
Posh Jon
post Apr 22 2009, 10:05 AM
Post #7

ONLY COOL PEOPLE CAN SEE MY AVATAR

Member No.: 61

QUOTE (7 @ Apr 22 2009, 11:03 AM) *

Was that before or after he stamped on someone's baby and punched a blind guy in a wheelchair?

I heard that it was the punch that made the guy blind.

--------------------
Not posh

+Quote Post
Rob
post Apr 22 2009, 10:06 AM
Post #8

Reserve skipper

QUOTE (7 @ Apr 22 2009, 11:03 AM) *

Bloody hell, I hope the baby is not related to SV. He will be on the pitch next week, even with the pram biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
martyn blue
post Apr 22 2009, 10:09 AM
Post #9

Archie 2008-2009

Take it as you like, but the news i post on here is very rarely wrong. Some people on here seen his face book status last week spouting off about the physio "liar" and "bastard" were the words used. Obviously the lad was in a mood.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rob
post Apr 22 2009, 10:12 AM
Post #10

Reserve skipper

How the hell anyone can work within our club as a player is beyond me. Well done to the ones who played on Saturday, but it is a complete and utter shambles!

+Quote Post
Ron Seal
post Apr 22 2009, 10:13 AM
Post #11

1st team legend

Member No.: 3504

F**K's sake Martyn what exactly do you get from stirring up this sort of s**t?

+Quote Post
Chris
post Apr 22 2009, 10:15 AM
Post #12

1st team legend
Group Icon

Member No.: 18

That won't do his hamstring much good! wink.gif

Can just imagine him "storming off" on his bicycle, too...

+Quote Post
martyn blue
post Apr 22 2009, 10:15 AM
Post #13

Archie 2008-2009

QUOTE (Ron Seal @ Apr 22 2009, 11:13 AM) *

This is a meesage thats been past on to me, and there usually correct.

I hope this news comes out into the open soon, as i will expect an apology off the lot of you. glare.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
lukowski14
post Apr 22 2009, 10:17 AM
Post #14

1st team captain

Member No.: 3653

QUOTE (martyn blue @ Apr 22 2009, 11:09 AM) *
Take it as you like, but the news i post on here is very rarely wrong. Some people on here seen his face book status last week spouting off about the physio "liar" and "bastard" were the words used. Obviously the lad was in a mood.

i'm not having a go or anything but haven't some of your more recent announcements been a little less trustworthy ? i can't remember but i'm sure i've read a few posts in these archie threads mocking his stories ?

--------------------
CHESTER FC
" at worst it will be brilliant "

+Quote Post
Ron Seal
post Apr 22 2009, 10:17 AM
Post #15

1st team legend

QUOTE (martyn blue @ Apr 22 2009, 11:15 AM) *
QUOTE (Ron Seal @ Apr 22 2009, 11:13 AM) *

This is a meesage thats been past on to me, and there usually correct.

I hope this news comes out into the open soon, as i will expect an apology off the lot of you. glare.gif

Really? Well we're all waiting for an apology from you for calling us all names for saying SV had lost the plot and would take us down.

+Quote Post
martyn blue
post Apr 22 2009, 10:25 AM
Post #16

Archie 2008-2009

Ive just phoned a second lad about this for confirmation, apparantly he told me saturday but i was p**sed and couldnt remember.

Mozika had been in training with the players all week, running round fit as a fiddle booting footballs about perfect. Some of the players were saying to him "hey damo, you look fit there, why aren't you playing". Mozika now has stormed off to the office to see MW, MW wasn't there so Mozika has trashed the place and stormed off.

This post has been edited by martyn blue: Apr 22 2009, 10:48 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Catford-Bags
post Apr 22 2009, 10:28 AM
Post #17

1st team stalwart

Member No.: 2639

QUOTE (martyn blue @ Apr 22 2009, 10:09 AM) *

MB - because of the one sided nature of the post people treat it with a pinch of salt - obviously people don't carry on like that for no reason - is it possible for you ask your contact for more details so that you can give your original post a little more 'balance' ....

--------------------
the world is a flat plate balanced on the back of a giant tortoise ........... and below that, it is tortoises all the way down.

+Quote Post
Ron Seal
post Apr 22 2009, 10:29 AM
Post #18

1st team legend

QUOTE (martyn blue @ Apr 22 2009, 11:25 AM) *
Ive just phoned a second lad about this for confirmation, apparantly he told me saturday but i was p**sed and couldnt remember.

Mozika had been in training with the players all week, running round fit as a fiddling booting footballs about perfect. Some of the players were saying to him "hey damo, you look fit there, why aren't you playing". Mozika now has stormed off to the office to see MW, MW wasn't there so Mozika has trashed the place and stormed off.

If he didn't want to play, why would he train all week and let everyone know he is fit? It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

+Quote Post
Posh Jon
post Apr 22 2009, 10:29 AM
Post #19

ONLY COOL PEOPLE CAN SEE MY AVATAR

Member No.: 61

I'm sorry, but I can't see that Mozika would go that crazy at merely being asked to play. IF this happened, it only raises more disturbing questions about what's happened to him.

Hopefully he hasn't kicked any radiators down. Not like we can afford to pay a plumber at the moment.

--------------------
Not posh

+Quote Post
Rob
post Apr 22 2009, 10:32 AM
Post #20

Reserve skipper

Mozika had been in training with the players all week, running round fit as a fiddling booting footballs about perfect. Some of the players were saying to him "hey damo, you look fit there, why aren't you playing". Mozika now has stormed off to the office to see MW, MW wasn't there so Mozika has trashed the place and stormed off.

Well may be the club should report it to the police then and do something about it, instead of just creating a witch hunt on here. The way things sound, Archie must be related to SV. Was the coach SV's relation by any chance?

+Quote Post
martyn blue
post Apr 22 2009, 10:33 AM
Post #21

Archie 2008-2009

QUOTE (Ron Seal @ Apr 22 2009, 11:29 AM) *

If he didn't want to play, why would he train all week and let everyone know he is fit? It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

He's been doing it for weeks Ron. Mark Wright in an interview with the leader said he and Ben Holt are baffled by the amount of effort and commitment he puts into training and still claims he isnt fit to play.

--------------------

+Quote Post
martyn blue
post Apr 22 2009, 10:36 AM
Post #22

Archie 2008-2009

I know a few of you have doubts. So ive got back on the phone and asked for more details.

It will be coming out in the press tomorrow that Damien Mozika is now on gardening leave and has been told to vacate Stephen Vaughans flat where he lives rent free.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ryan Lowe's Toe
post Apr 22 2009, 10:41 AM
Post #23

Gary Bennett is a Judas.

Member No.: 4047

QUOTE (martyn blue @ Apr 22 2009, 11:36 AM) *
I know a few of you have doubts. So ive got back on the phone and asked for more details.

It will be coming out in the press tomorrow that Damien Mozika is now on gardening leave and has been told to vacate Stephen Vaughans flat where he lives rent free.

In Martyn we trust. bowdown.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rob
post Apr 22 2009, 10:44 AM
Post #24

Reserve skipper

QUOTE (martyn blue @ Apr 22 2009, 11:36 AM) *

Even if this is true, people do not just go around doing things like this for no reason. No doubt only one side of the story will be heard, and we will face a tribunal again over unpaid wages to him.

+Quote Post
Saltney Blueboy
post Apr 22 2009, 10:44 AM
Post #25

1st team captain
Group Icon

Member No.: 75

Isn't it really sad for the genuine fans of CCFC in that they don't feel able to believe anything that comes out about this football club, from any source whatsoever, anymore?

Whether it be Archie ( sorry, mb, if you're just a messenger), directors, players, owners, potential owners, local newspapers, PFA, FL, taxi drivers, some devachatters, the list is endless.

Someone must be telling the truth sometimes, BUT how the hell is anyone able to be confident about listening to anyone anymore?

No wonder we're in deep poo!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post

13 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th August 2019 - 05:43 AM