Reply to this topicStart new topic
> on the coach back
Martinblue
post Mar 7 2015, 05:31 PM
Post #1

Squad player

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 11457

The trip back was an interesting 1, my 2 sons and i had to listen to a group sat at the back
Of our coach very happy that 1:- i threw a bottle at the wrexham fans, 2:- we broke about 200 seats, 3:- how happy thet
Were to throw said seats on to the pitch and 4:- recking the toilets. If im mistaken it is OUR club who pay for any damage that happens......
And there last words were " well at least that was the last bubble match".
I dont think it will, now i have to explain to 2 boys who go to watch OUR team, that the minority that came today only go to 2 games a season,
Wrexham home and away........
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gizmo's Dad
post Mar 7 2015, 06:34 PM
Post #2

1st team legend

Member No.: 2738

f**king retards!

--------------------
Saint Milner's Day. 14/02/1995

'WE'VE GOT OUR CLUB BACK' AND WE ARE NOT LETTING IT GO!

+Quote Post
SueC
post Mar 7 2015, 06:41 PM
Post #3

Best DC Exiled Poster for 2007, 2008 & 2009
Group Icon

Group: DC Donatees
Member No.: 110

QUOTE (Martinblue @ Mar 7 2015, 05:31 PM) *
The trip back was an interesting 1, my 2 sons and i had to listen to a group sat at the back
Of our coach very happy that 1:- i threw a bottle at the wrexham fans, 2:- we broke about 200 seats, 3:- how happy thet
Were to throw said seats on to the pitch and 4:- recking the toilets
. If im mistaken it is OUR club who pay for any damage that happens......
I dont think it will, now i have to explain to 2 boys who go to watch OUR team, that the minority that came today only go to 2 games a season,

Oh no. I really hope it wasn't that bad.

--------------------

+Quote Post
life in blue
post Mar 7 2015, 06:53 PM
Post #4

1st team stalwart

Member No.: 6586

We have to pay them £50 +vat for each set allegedly and God knows how much for the damage to the toilets. So not only did we lose on my the pitch we have lost off it as well !!!!!!

+Quote Post
graffitidave
post Mar 7 2015, 07:09 PM
Post #5

1st team stalwart

Member No.: 8331

I'm just waiting for someone to come on here with some bulls... 'excuse' for it,y'know like ' they're all goat's anyway and it's all part of the 'banter' innit mate?'
People moan about the bubble but this type of sh.. just goes to prove that sadly this fixture drag's out the biggest f... wit's that our city has to offer.
I'm gutted after a defeat and shat performance and this just make's it worse.Thankyou f...wits for costing OUR club a hell of a lot of money..nice one....f... it,i'll go and volunteer to to help replace them if they want just to show were not all moronic f...wits.

+Quote Post
Charfield Blue
post Mar 7 2015, 07:20 PM
Post #6

1st team legend
Group Icon

Member No.: 174

Whilst believing the bubble is completely over the top I've seen photos of the damage to the seats and its embarrasing. Times have moved on and I think some of our now middle aged fans have a responsibility to do so also and not make the impressionable think the days of breaking seats were the glory years.

--------------------
The Craig Revel-Horwood of non-league football forums - cheers Viv

One Nugget short of a Happy Meal

+Quote Post
life in blue
post Mar 7 2015, 07:54 PM
Post #7

1st team stalwart

Member No.: 6586

By the way, they didn't cause any damage when they visited our place. Time for some to have a serious think.

+Quote Post
Yossergolf
post Mar 7 2015, 08:01 PM
Post #8

Youth team

Member No.: 9071

This just proves that the bubble tactics adopted by the Police are fully justified. We have an element within this club that just want to cause trouble - why!!

+Quote Post
Burrfect
post Mar 7 2015, 08:09 PM
Post #9

Squad player

Member No.: 11919

Contact the club and pass on the details,should be easy for them to track down these morons

+Quote Post
andyhubbard
post Mar 7 2015, 08:09 PM
Post #10

1st team stalwart

Member No.: 3436

QUOTE (Yossergolf @ Mar 7 2015, 08:01 PM) *
This just proves that the bubble tactics adopted by the Police are fully justified. We have an element within this club that just want to cause trouble - why!!

It's sad too many 15 yr olds think there so hard following Chester at the moment breaking seats and just being bell ends really. Sad and I hope some CCTV has caught them!

+Quote Post
Billy W
post Mar 7 2015, 08:15 PM
Post #11

1st team captain
Group Icon

Member No.: 2156

QUOTE (Burrfect @ Mar 7 2015, 08:09 PM) *
Contact the club and pass on the details,should be easy for them to track down these morons

Agreed. I don't see why true supporters should suffer from the actions of scummy morons who probably only see two games a season.

+Quote Post
Lobster
post Mar 7 2015, 08:25 PM
Post #12

Just one fool among the shower
Group Icon

Member No.: 203

QUOTE (Yossergolf @ Mar 7 2015, 08:01 PM) *

I'd argue it proves the bubble isn't working. It's shifting trouble off the streets and into the stadiums, is that really a better situation?

Shame some people want to behave like this.

+Quote Post
Harry Lime
post Mar 7 2015, 08:37 PM
Post #13

1st team regular

Member No.: 4989

The damage could easily mean one less player for next season. Remember we don,t have a rich owner to pay for it. I'd rather spend money on our own ground or team, than improve our rivals.

Tough to blame 15yo's for this. The blame more likely lies with the 30+yo idiots with tales of the "good oId days". I fear it won't be long before all away supporters are banned from these games. It's the logical solution. Once more the many are penalised by the few.

Unfortunately, we've stooped to their level. Surely we should be better than that.

+Quote Post
Always a Support...
post Mar 7 2015, 08:44 PM
Post #14

Reserve skipper
Group Icon

Member No.: 159

QUOTE (Harry Lime @ Mar 7 2015, 08:37 PM) *
The damage could easily mean one less player for next season. Remember we don,t have a rich owner to pay for it. I'd rather spend money on our own ground or team, than improve our rivals.

Tough to blame 15yo's for this. The blame more likely lies with the 30+yo idiots with tales of the "good oId days". I fear it won't be long before all away supporters are banned from these games. It's the logical solution. Once more the many are penalised by the few.

Unfortunately, we've stooped to their level. Surely we should be better than that.

Who was the arsehole with no shirt on ? Don't need people like him professing to be a supporter.

--------------------
Dancers are definitely not drinkers !!!

+Quote Post
Hugh Jass
post Mar 7 2015, 08:53 PM
Post #15

Reserve skipper

Member No.: 2181

QUOTE (Always a Supporter @ Mar 7 2015, 08:44 PM) *

Who was the arsehole with no shirt on ? Don't need people like him professing to be a supporter.

He stands near us at home games unfortunately. He is an arsehole getting in people's faces all the time to the point where someone cracked him at the game Boxing Day. What's more embarrassing is his dad goes with him and actively encourages his annoying behaviour

+Quote Post
wxmred
post Mar 7 2015, 09:06 PM
Post #16

Squad player

Member No.: 4576

QUOTE (Martinblue @ Mar 7 2015, 05:31 PM) *
Were to throw said seats on to the pitch and 4:- recking the toilets. If im mistaken it is OUR club who pay for any damage that happens......

All supporters have dick heads.

This post has been edited by wxmred: Mar 7 2015, 09:07 PM

+Quote Post
Deva Devil
post Mar 7 2015, 09:10 PM
Post #17

Naughty but nice

Member No.: 90

Was it coach 13? Idiots at the back kept opening the emergency door whilst the coach was moving.

+Quote Post
CFC For Me
post Mar 7 2015, 09:16 PM
Post #18

Squad player

Member No.: 10575

QUOTE (life in blue @ Mar 7 2015, 06:53 PM) *
We have to pay them £50 +vat for each set allegedly and God knows how much for the damage to the toilets. So not only did we lose on my the pitch we have lost off it as well !!!!!!

Is this really true? In which case what's to stop their lot doubling the number of seats damaged to make a nice little profit out of this idiotic behaviour....?

This post has been edited by CFC For Me: Mar 7 2015, 09:17 PM

+Quote Post
Charfield Blue
post Mar 7 2015, 09:19 PM
Post #19

1st team legend
Group Icon

Member No.: 174

QUOTE (CFC For Me @ Mar 7 2015, 09:16 PM) *
QUOTE (life in blue @ Mar 7 2015, 06:53 PM) *

Is this really true? In which case what's to stop their lot doubling the number of seats damaged to make a nice little profit out of this idiotic behaviour....?

Their lot? f**k off. "Our lot "are in the wrong. End of.

--------------------
The Craig Revel-Horwood of non-league football forums - cheers Viv

One Nugget short of a Happy Meal

+Quote Post
ANDERS
post Mar 7 2015, 09:29 PM
Post #20

Swedish Midfield Dynamo

Member No.: 2647

Honestly, what moron rips out a seat?

They're that dim they'll probably pose on facebook or something and get identified.

--------------------
"We were lucky then, it's a good job he's sh*te!"

+Quote Post
Neil Fishers Big...
post Mar 7 2015, 09:33 PM
Post #21

Club Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 2595

QUOTE (Hugh Jass @ Mar 7 2015, 08:53 PM) *

He stands near us at home games unfortunately. He is an arsehole getting in people's faces all the time to the point where someone cracked him at the game Boxing Day. What's more embarrassing is his dad goes with him and actively encourages his annoying behaviour

I despair,I really do,what's the likely of some reprisal now at the home match next season? At the moment I can't see the bubble matches ever being lifted,if anything,even more restrictions in the ground itself,and have we got to the stage where we have got to have stewards in the toilets? If these people really have wrecked seats,surely they must've been seen by numerous people around them whilst they were doing it?
There shouldn't be to much difficulty in finding out who they are as the seats and tickets are numbered,and when they are indentified there should at least a 10 year ban.
We had a brilliant Senior Blues meeting on Friday,it was everything that is great about our club at the moment,two players giving up their time,and appearing and speaking in front of a big audience,the club physio Kathy,a truly great credit to our football club who won over the hearts of all us in the room.
Everybody enjoying themselves,laughing and enjoying the interesting speakers,looking forward in anticipation to the game the following day.
Ok we lost,which ends a run of unbeaten games with them,but it's not the end of world,and I think in a couple of days we will all of got over it,and move onto the next game,but of course,now the repercussions are likely to drag on. I said to someone on Friday that there is a real "feel good" factor around the club at the moment thanks to the work put in by people like Brian Burns and the Chairman and many others,but now we are all/and are saddled with this problem again,caused by a handful of idiots.

--------------------
NEIL FISHER I AM NOT WORTHY

+Quote Post
C Block Ultra
post Mar 7 2015, 09:48 PM
Post #22

Reserve skipper

Member No.: 164

QUOTE (Neil Fishers Biggest Fan @ Mar 7 2015, 09:33 PM) *
QUOTE (Hugh Jass @ Mar 7 2015, 08:53 PM) *

I despair,I really do,what's the likely of some reprisal now at the home match next season? At the moment I can't see the bubble matches ever being lifted,if anything,even more restrictions in the ground itself,and have we got to the stage where we have got to have stewards in the toilets? If these people really have wrecked seats,surely they must've been seen by numerous people around them whilst they were doing it?
There shouldn't be to much difficulty in finding out who they are as the seats and tickets are numbered,and when they are indentified there should at least a 10 year ban.
We had a brilliant Senior Blues meeting on Friday,it was everything that is great about our club at the moment,two players giving up their time,and appearing and speaking in front of a big audience,the club physio Kathy,a truly great credit to our football club who won over the hearts of all us in the room.
Everybody enjoying themselves,laughing and enjoying the interesting speakers,looking forward in anticipation to the game the following day.
Ok we lost,which ends a run of unbeaten games with them,but it's not the end of world,and I think in a couple of days we will all of got over it,and move onto the next game,but of course,now the repercussions are likely to drag on. I said to someone on Friday that there is a real "feel good" factor around the club at the moment thanks to the work put in by people like Brian Burns and the Chairman and many others,but now we are all/and are saddled with this problem again,caused by a handful of idiots.

Tickets were not numbered... Just had unreserved seating on them

--------------------
C BLOCK.... IT'S LOUDER THAN WAR !!!!!

+Quote Post
Scrabble
post Mar 7 2015, 10:01 PM
Post #23

Youth team

Member No.: 11637

What an embarrassment - pathetic - ripping seats out......back to the 70s then!

I doubt Wrexham will do the same next year - doubt they will stoop that low!

+Quote Post
angel of the nor...
post Mar 7 2015, 10:01 PM
Post #24

DCs most adored poster :)

Member No.: 800

Did they ever give us the cash they owed us.
Just a thought.

--------------------
CFC ,,, BEST IN THE BUSINESS

"So you fancy a trip to Europe do you Dominic?

I heard u got a bit of money 4 me nev?
Come on hand it over to your Uncle Chop Chop, I'm just a bloody normal bloke. A normal bloke who likes a bit of torture

This is what its like to be wxm , this is what its like to be small , this is what its like when your team wins nothing at all . . . nothing at all . . . . . . . . . . . .

don't look at me, don't you f**king look at me

+Quote Post
1midfield genera...
post Mar 7 2015, 10:03 PM
Post #25

1st team stalwart

Member No.: 8334

Identify them and ban them. I see the 'bubble', as a massive attack, on my civil liberties, but unfortunately the actions of these 'idiot's' ,will make sure it is here to stay and extended.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2020 - 11:32 AM