Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WXM FC
The Colonel
post Mar 10 2011, 11:39 AM
Post #1

Reserve skipper

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 4808

They are in self distruct at the moment, Steffs left them, another property developer is waiting in the shadows ,no money no trust in the supporters trust etc etc
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
open yer eyes ma...
post Mar 10 2011, 12:07 PM
Post #2

Devachat Fantasy Football Champion 09/10

Member No.: 850

Ashley Ward now looks like Moss's preferred buyer

Oh dear
Seems Ashley Ward and partner Robert Bilton own this company
http://www.biltonward.com/bwd-developments/

--------------------
Down on their knees
Begging us please
Praying that we don't exist

We exist

+Quote Post
Upton Bluey
post Mar 10 2011, 12:29 PM
Post #3

1st team stalwart

Member No.: 5962

http://www.leaderlive.co.uk/news/99880/new...wrexham-fc.aspx

What a mess.

+Quote Post
Ben
post Mar 10 2011, 12:33 PM
Post #4

Supporter

Member No.: 76

And a distinctive smell of SV, didnt me mention a "premiership footballer"?

--------------------
Want to reminisce? Check out my youtube channel which has lots of clips of CCFC, including many of the great Harry McNally.

CCFC Old Clips

+Quote Post
Chris
post Mar 10 2011, 12:45 PM
Post #5

1st team legend
Group Icon

Group: DC Donatees
Member No.: 18

The regularity with which prospective buyers with dubious reasons for wanting to own the club are crawling out of the woodwork is depressingly familiar from our own troubles. Why any of the names that have surfaced so far would want to own Wrexham Football Club is a mystery to me, much as I'm sure it must be to their supporters too. It'll only end when they have their destiny in their own hands, as we do now. Really doesn't look as though they have the organisation or leadership to achieve that at the moment though, so this frying-pan-to-fire parade will doubtless continue for some time yet. Meanwhile, we'll move forward and overtake them again in the not too distant future. Happy days.

+Quote Post
archie thomas
post Mar 10 2011, 01:19 PM
Post #6

1st team captain
Group Icon

Member No.: 6230

QUOTE (The Colonel @ Mar 10 2011, 11:39 AM) *
They are in self distruct at the moment, Steffs left them, another property developer is waiting in the shadows ,no money no trust in the supporters trust etc etc

that it then no goats in frocks unsure.gif

--------------------
dances with wolfs
we whistled and we sang till the sealand end rang and we won the heart of the sealand end.

champions 2010-2011 champions 2011-12 champions 2012-13

high on a hill stood a lonely goat . higher up the hill stood a bloody big wolf. .. 0-2 TO THE PUB TEAM

134 goals .. ALABI 17 GOALS SEASON 16/17

+Quote Post
The Colonel
post Mar 10 2011, 01:22 PM
Post #7

Reserve skipper

QUOTE (Chris @ Mar 10 2011, 12:45 PM) *
The regularity with which prospective buyers with dubious reasons for wanting to own the club are crawling out of the woodwork is depressingly familiar from our own troubles. Why any of the names that have surfaced so far would want to own Wrexham Football Club is a mystery to me, much as I'm sure it must be to their supporters too. It'll only end when they have their destiny in their own hands, as we do now. Really doesn't look as though they have the organisation or leadership to achieve that at the moment though, so this frying-pan-to-fire parade will doubtless continue for some time yet. Meanwhile, we'll move forward and overtake them again in the not too distant future. Happy days.

If only the WXM supporters put them selves into one group ,and did as we did, there will never be peace if they dont take the club into their own hands ,they will come to regretit in years to come. far better to start again ,free of cash worries ,owning your own ground and building up for the future generations of supporters .

+Quote Post
steveo1
post Mar 10 2011, 01:41 PM
Post #8

1st team captain

Member No.: 217

'The fact i am a property developer is pure coincidence' the fact he mentioned that as well.

--------------------
Deva Chat F.C

World Cup Doubles Champion - 28/7/05

'A member of the DCFC Prankster Organisation'

+Quote Post
angel of the nor...
post Mar 10 2011, 03:29 PM
Post #9

DCs most adored poster :)

Member No.: 800

Why even give them space on here easier to let them keep laughing at us ehh!!

--------------------
CFC ,,, BEST IN THE BUSINESS

"So you fancy a trip to Europe do you Dominic?

I heard u got a bit of money 4 me nev?
Come on hand it over to your Uncle Chop Chop, I'm just a bloody normal bloke. A normal bloke who likes a bit of torture

This is what its like to be wxm , this is what its like to be small , this is what its like when your team wins nothing at all . . . nothing at all . . . . . . . . . . . .

don't look at me, don't you f**king look at me

+Quote Post
PhillippeDuLait
post Mar 10 2011, 06:29 PM
Post #10

Like a Tesco's Carrier Bag

Member No.: 139

QUOTE (Ben @ Mar 10 2011, 12:33 PM) *

Ashley Ward has played in (and been relegated from) the Premiership.

--------------------
Your optimism strikes me like junkmail addressed to the dead

http://twitter.com/phillippedulait

+Quote Post
Ben
post Mar 10 2011, 06:33 PM
Post #11

Supporter

Member No.: 76

QUOTE (GingerNads @ Mar 10 2011, 06:29 PM) *

Which is exactly my point. Is SV behind this bid?

--------------------
Want to reminisce? Check out my youtube channel which has lots of clips of CCFC, including many of the great Harry McNally.

CCFC Old Clips

+Quote Post
PhillippeDuLait
post Mar 10 2011, 08:06 PM
Post #12

Like a Tesco's Carrier Bag

Member No.: 139

QUOTE (Ben @ Mar 10 2011, 06:33 PM) *
QUOTE (GingerNads @ Mar 10 2011, 06:29 PM) *

Which is exactly my point. Is SV behind this bid?

Ah, I assumed everyone automatically links SV with another ex-Premiership player but also a former Chester Manager...

--------------------
Your optimism strikes me like junkmail addressed to the dead

http://twitter.com/phillippedulait

+Quote Post
MPW
post Mar 10 2011, 08:29 PM
Post #13

1st team captain

Member No.: 1056

Their current owners are taking the p**s and the fans don't seem to be doing much about it.

Doesn't look good for them.

+Quote Post
Hugh Jass
post Mar 10 2011, 08:42 PM
Post #14

Reserve skipper

Member No.: 2181

QUOTE (angel of the north @ Mar 10 2011, 03:29 PM) *
Why even give them space on here easier to let them keep laughing at us ehh!!

bowdown.gif

+Quote Post
Saltney Blueboy
post Mar 10 2011, 10:34 PM
Post #15

1st team captain
Group Icon

Member No.: 75

QUOTE (The Colonel @ Mar 10 2011, 01:22 PM) *

If only the WXM supporters put them selves into one group ,and did as we did, there will never be peace if they dont take the club into their own hands ,they will come to regretit in years to come. far better to start again ,free of cash worries ,owning your own ground and building up for the future generations of supporters .

With respect, Colonel, that is very easy to say with hindsight....

Don't forget that the current owners of CFC totalled about 200 when CCFC was in dire trouble akin to Wrexham's - with many opponents to fans' ownership generally.

It's a difficult path, I believe

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Colonel
post Mar 11 2011, 12:53 AM
Post #16

Reserve skipper

QUOTE (Saltney Blueboy @ Mar 10 2011, 10:34 PM) *

Don't forget that the current owners of CFC totalled about 200 when CCFC was in dire trouble akin to Wrexham's - with many opponents to fans' ownership generally.

Better to bite the bullet now, than wait for the hangmans noose, they have got to pull together as one unit ,or else !

+Quote Post
open yer eyes ma...
post Mar 11 2011, 06:59 AM
Post #17

Devachat Fantasy Football Champion 09/10

Member No.: 850

QUOTE (The Colonel @ Mar 11 2011, 12:53 AM) *
QUOTE (Saltney Blueboy @ Mar 10 2011, 10:34 PM) *

Better to bite the bullet now, than wait for the hangmans noose, they have got to pull together as one unit ,or else !

The sticking point Wxm have that we didnt,is the ground.
Ours is owned by the council
Theirs is up for sale.

--------------------
Down on their knees
Begging us please
Praying that we don't exist

We exist

+Quote Post
Finland Blue
post Mar 11 2011, 09:58 AM
Post #18

Predict-a-Score Champion 2004/2005

Member No.: 341

QUOTE (Saltney Blueboy @ Mar 11 2011, 12:34 AM) *

Particularly when they have to take on debt from the start.

+Quote Post
Dan Glibitz
post Mar 11 2011, 12:30 PM
Post #19

Youth team

Member No.: 5638

Radio Wales reports that 'celebrity' fan Bryn Law will replace Stephanie Booth to open the latest envelope revealing the 'preferred bidder' just prior to kick-off on saturday. Corbetts now make Robbie Savage and the Dalai Lama as joint favourties for the bid, Colonel Gadaffi has now drifted in the market.

Joking apart, they are in one hell of a mess. This latest character (Ward) had one of his business concerns go into CVA only 12 months ago. According to one brain-box on 'red passionless', "doing a chester with the pheonix option is not a option as chester will be nowhere in 10 years" !!! During the whole sorry saga i keep hearing the word 'big club' being banded about. I take it that means in North Wales terms !

This post has been edited by Dan Glibitz: Mar 11 2011, 12:33 PM

+Quote Post
The Colonel
post Mar 11 2011, 04:07 PM
Post #20

Reserve skipper

QUOTE (Dan Glibitz @ Mar 11 2011, 12:30 PM) *
Radio Wales reports that 'celebrity' fan Bryn Law will replace Stephanie Booth to open the latest envelope revealing the 'preferred bidder' just prior to kick-off on saturday. Corbetts now make Robbie Savage and the Dalai Lama as joint favourties for the bid, Colonel Gadaffi has now drifted in the market.

Joking apart, they are in one hell of a mess. This latest character (Ward) had one of his business concerns go into CVA only 12 months ago. According to one brain-box on 'red passionless', "doing a chester with the pheonix option is not a option as chester will be nowhere in 10 years" !!! During the whole sorry saga i keep hearing the word 'big club' being banded about. I take it that means in North Wales terms !

Big club my a**e ! its the supporters who count, and compared to CFC supports they come well down the line >

+Quote Post
TheTheremin
post Mar 11 2011, 06:04 PM
Post #21

1st team stalwart

Member No.: 2194

Isn't Stephanie Booth a transsexual? Not that it makes much difference I guess but something similarly weird happened at Sheffield Utd. A man who became a woman tried to buy them too.

+Quote Post
Saltney Blueboy
post Mar 11 2011, 07:31 PM
Post #22

1st team captain
Group Icon

Member No.: 75

QUOTE (Finland Blue @ Mar 11 2011, 09:58 AM) *
QUOTE (Saltney Blueboy @ Mar 11 2011, 12:34 AM) *

Particularly when they have to take on debt from the start.

Exactly right. SV completely outpriced himself when he offered the club to anyone for £4.2 million

--------------------

+Quote Post
Undercover Seal
post Mar 11 2011, 07:32 PM
Post #23

1st team regular

Member No.: 5897

Bunch of deluded dick head goats the lot of them, sooner the better they fold and reform playing at Cefn Druids the better. They are no bigger (other than their floodlights biggrin.gif ) than us, one good season in 77/78 and they are a massive club forever biggrin.gif . Everyone other than themselves can see where its going, am sick of it now lets concentrate on Chester FC, a fans owned, very well run financially viable, debt free community football club bowdown.gif .

--------------------
A true blue and a welsh one since 75, message to moaners on here - dont talk to me about misery whilst your still s**tting yellow!

+Quote Post
MPW
post Mar 11 2011, 07:40 PM
Post #24

1st team captain

Member No.: 1056

Don't you mean Lily Savage

+Quote Post
Billy W
post Mar 12 2011, 08:38 AM
Post #25

1st team captain
Group Icon

Member No.: 2156

QUOTE (Undercover Seal @ Mar 11 2011, 07:32 PM) *

Bunch of deluded dick head goats the lot of them, sooner the better they fold and reform playing at Cefn Druids the better. They are no bigger (other than their floodlights biggrin.gif ) than us, one good season in 77/78 and they are a massive club forever biggrin.gif . Everyone other than themselves can see where its going, am sick of it now lets concentrate on Chester FC, a fans owned, very well run financially viable, debt free community football club bowdown.gif .

Not wishing to defend the Goats, but let's be realistic here - they are a bigger club than us, they have always had bigger crowds and spent a few years in what is now the Championship. Nice to se them struggling now though.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2020 - 11:53 AM