> Chester FC supporters meeting, Saturday 3rd February, 2pm - Blues Bar
Che Guevara
post Feb 6 2018, 04:40 PM
Post #26

Castra Devana

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 1198

Its all by the by.

Facts are the current income does not meet the outgoings of the club, significant savings and/or additional funds are required on a regular basis to continue trading. The 50 grand just buys us some time - and raising that is the easy(er) bit.

A full time manager,assistant, CEO,, full time players, secretary, youth coach and God knows who else just doesn't fit in with a team getting 1700 and playing potentially step 6 football loosing money every week.

Assuming we go down then a return to part time is inevitable and we need to tailor our expectation of how 'big' our club is. Some wont like that as they like to think of us as a league club playing in the non league structure, truth is financially were conference north, and we need to build infrastructure and a strong base to even think about Conference football.

This post has been edited by Che Guevara: Feb 6 2018, 05:03 PM

--------------------
Neil Young: You WERE the caretaker here.

Harry McNally: I'm sorry to differ with you sir, but YOU are the caretaker. You've always been the caretaker. I should know Sir - I've always been here.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Derry Exile
post Feb 6 2018, 07:43 PM
Post #27

I'm not Irish!

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 1413

Callum's role is paid for by Swettenhams

Jim's role is paid for by MBNA

--------------------
"Derry Exile, he speaks for the Nation!" - Elwood P Dowd 24/11/07
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd February 2018 - 12:13 PM