Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Alex Lynch, Leaves Chester FC
RioTheBallBoy
post Jan 26 2018, 07:18 PM
Post #1

Squad player

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 12774

Goalkeeper Alex Lynch has today been released by Chester FC. I’m gutted to hear this. I was actually told on Monday that he left the club and kept quiet, but it will be a big loss. I can’t blame him for leaving though. Lives 2 hours away in Holyhead which is an awfully long way to travel every day. And with him not playing many games recently, it’s best for him to leave. He was a really funny guy and was a great goalkeeper for us. I’ll always remember that remarkable performance at Tranmere. Good luck for the rest of your career Alex Lynch!

This post has been edited by RioTheBallBoy: Jan 26 2018, 07:19 PM

--------------------
Once A Blue, Always A Blue
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pauline M
post Jan 26 2018, 07:37 PM
Post #2

Chair - Chester Exiles
Group Icon

Group: DC Donatees
Member No.: 921

QUOTE (RioTheBallBoy @ Jan 26 2018, 07:18 PM) *
Goalkeeper Alex Lynch has today been released by Chester FC. I’m gutted to hear this. I was actually told on Monday that he left the club and kept quiet, but it will be a big loss. I can’t blame him for leaving though. Lives 2 hours away in Holyhead which is an awfully long way to travel every day. And with him not playing many games recently, it’s best for him to leave. He was a really funny guy and was a great goalkeeper for us. I’ll always remember that remarkable performance at Tranmere. Good luck for the rest of your career Alex Lynch!

What goalkeeping cover have we got now?

--------------------
Join the Chester Exiles and have fun as we climb back to where we belong.

+Quote Post
classic-cabana
post Jan 26 2018, 08:22 PM
Post #3

Bo-Lieve!
Group Icon

Group: DC Donatees
Member No.: 1879

QUOTE (Pauline M @ Jan 26 2018, 07:37 PM) *
QUOTE (RioTheBallBoy @ Jan 26 2018, 07:18 PM) *

What goalkeeping cover have we got now?

We have Hornby and one incoming on loan from a Premier League club.

So 2 loanees and that's it, but needs must

+Quote Post
whopper3
post Jan 27 2018, 01:01 PM
Post #4

Youth team

Member No.: 12909

Alex Lynch was a poor keeper. Good riddance.

As far as him living 2 hours away and travelling from Holyhead each day that was his choice. He could have got digs in Chester.

+Quote Post
paulus103
post Jan 29 2018, 01:33 AM
Post #5

Youth team

Member No.: 11862

I think Alex did underperform for us in a couple of matches I watched so I wasn't surprised when he was dropped

Best of luck for the future Alex

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd February 2018 - 11:56 AM