Total Votes: 5
Guests cannot vote 
RioTheBallBoy
post Jan 26 2018, 09:14 AM
Post #1

1st team regular

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 12774

Last nights CFU meeting seemed really desperate and sounded absolutely awful. It will take a really long time to get over that, but with that dominating Chester headlines I think a fair few may have forgotten that we play Maidenhead away tomorrow. Tuesday’s performance against Hartlepool was a big improvement to the Gateshead game, although 1 point from 6 isn’t acceptable. Maidenhead have done well since their promotion from the National League South and sit comfortably in mid-table. Our form on the road actually hasn’t been too bad though, but it’s another game which we need a win from. I feel ill today and have decided to take the day off school for the first time. However, even if I still don’t feel very well tomorrow I will go, and give the players my full support. In extremely difficult times like this, we must all unite as we all support this football club. With last nights depressing news, I wouldn’t be surprised if a few more fans go tomorrow to give the club a bit of a lift. Hopefully the players won’t be affected by the off-the-pitch troubles tomorrow. Up The Seals!
Score: Maidenhead United 2-0 Chester FC
Attendance: 1,345 (137 Chester)
COYB!

This post has been edited by RioTheBallBoy: Jan 26 2018, 09:15 AM

--------------------
Once A Blue, Always A Blue
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
paulus103
post Jan 26 2018, 11:32 AM
Post #2

Youth team

Member No.: 11862

Maybe if not feeling well instead you could attend the upcoming youth match?
That way the club can generate some funds - as suggested at the meeting

It is VAT free I think he said as donation at the gate

+Quote Post
archie thomas
post Jan 26 2018, 07:36 PM
Post #3

1st team captain
Group Icon

Group: DC Donatees
Member No.: 6230

2-0 blues . safe journey blue army . keep your heads up guiness.gif cityscarf.gif

--------------------
dances with wolfs
we whistled and we sang till the sealand end rang and we won the heart of the sealand end.

champions 2010-2011 champions 2011-12 champions 2012-13

high on a hill stood a lonely goat . higher up the hill stood a bloody big wolf. .. 0-2 TO THE PUB TEAM

134 goals .. ALABI 17 GOALS SEASON 16/17

+Quote Post
Pauline M
post Jan 26 2018, 07:55 PM
Post #4

Chair - Chester Exiles
Group Icon

Member No.: 921

In light of the desperate situation that the Club is in at present, we urge all Exiles (and any other Chester fans) to donate a note whether it be £5, £10 or £20 (or more!) tomorrow. We will be walking around the Away fans with collection envelopes as obviously we were unable to make a donation as other Chester fans did at the CFU meeting last night.

The Exiles' meeting pub in Maidenhead tomorrow is The Bell, 95-97 King Street, SL6 1DP which is very close to Maidenhead Station and within three minutes of the ground! It sells cask ales, has sports TV channels and is very popular with away fans. Website: www.pizzakitchenbars.co.uk/location/the-bell

The Club and team need us more than ever so get yourself down there.

Hope to see many of you there.

COYB!
Pauline

--------------------
Join the Chester Exiles and have fun as we climb back to where we belong.

+Quote Post
RioTheBallBoy
post Jan 27 2018, 07:13 AM
Post #5

1st team regular

QUOTE (paulus103 @ Jan 26 2018, 11:32 AM) *

I will be going to both games mate.

--------------------

+Quote Post
manchester blue
post Jan 27 2018, 09:34 AM
Post #6

Squad player

Member No.: 9815

QUOTE (RioTheBallBoy @ Jan 27 2018, 07:13 AM) *
QUOTE (paulus103 @ Jan 26 2018, 11:32 AM) *

I will be going to both games mate.

good lad .. cityscarf.gif

+Quote Post
RioTheBallBoy
post Jan 27 2018, 05:55 PM
Post #7

1st team regular

Absolutely appalling yet again. I’m sick and tired of travelling down South all the time to see utter dross. I don’t even think that we had a shot on goal. Maidenhead were really good though. They were all over us and most definitely deserved the win. I must say though, James Jones didn’t deserve to get sent off. Maybe a yellow, but the Maidenhead player was just looking for a dive. There were a few more incidents off diving too but we were dreadful again. Tom Crawford deserves a bit of credit and maybe Ryan Astles, but that’s about it. We were just abysmal and didn’t close Maidenhead down enough. I might be going to Woking two weeks today, but I don’t want to be travelling all that way again to see a poor display.

This post has been edited by RioTheBallBoy: Jan 27 2018, 05:56 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pauline M
post Jan 28 2018, 12:49 PM
Post #8

Chair - Chester Exiles
Group Icon

Member No.: 921

QUOTE (Pauline M @ Jan 26 2018, 07:55 PM) *
In light of the desperate situation that the Club is in at present, we urge all Exiles (and any other Chester fans) to donate a note whether it be £5, £10 or £20 (or more!) tomorrow. We will be walking around the Away fans with collection envelopes as obviously we were unable to make a donation as other Chester fans did at the CFU meeting last night.

The Exiles' meeting pub in Maidenhead tomorrow is The Bell, 95-97 King Street, SL6 1DP which is very close to Maidenhead Station and within three minutes of the ground! It sells cask ales, has sports TV channels and is very popular with away fans. Website: www.pizzakitchenbars.co.uk/location/the-bell

COYB!
Pauline

The Exiles raised a fantastic £650.95 at the Maidenhead match yesterday. Thank you so much to everyone who gave so generously.

The money will be handed over to the Club this week.

It was great to see some old faces yesterday. Hope to see you at Woking in a couple of weeks time.

COYB! We will survive! cityscarf.gif

--------------------
Join the Chester Exiles and have fun as we climb back to where we belong.

+Quote Post
manchester blue
post Jan 28 2018, 06:23 PM
Post #9

Squad player

Member No.: 9815

QUOTE (Pauline M @ Jan 28 2018, 12:49 PM) *
QUOTE (Pauline M @ Jan 26 2018, 07:55 PM) *

COYB!
Pauline

BUMP cityscarf.gif

The Exiles raised a fantastic £650.95 at the Maidenhead match yesterday. Thank you so much to everyone who gave so generously.

The money will be handed over to the Club this week.

It was great to see some old faces yesterday. Hope to see you at Woking in a couple of weeks time.

COYB! We will survive! cityscarf.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th October 2018 - 02:28 AM