Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Wrexham/Boston dogfight [merged]
blaconcasual
post Apr 8 2007, 09:11 AM
Post #1

DC most misunderstood poster

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 2050

assuming it does go down to the wire Wrectum v Boston how many city fans are going to line the kop just for a gloat at there saddened faces when the inevitable does happen,i for one will be there

--------------------
Stephen Vaughan should be hung
Slave to all moderators
Hater of all moderators, also Mancot & HORSE
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Goats 'n Roses
post Apr 8 2007, 09:45 AM
Post #2

I say!

Member No.: 2112

I think the vast majority of Deva Chatters would agree with me in saying that you wouldn't last very long at the game if that was the case.
Even if you were in the Boston end I can imagine you would unfurl any flags a long time before the gates open towards the end of the game.
Bravado and stupidity in my opinion. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Sabbatical my @rse!

+Quote Post
Bluesontop
post Apr 8 2007, 10:05 AM
Post #3

H Block..................
Group Icon

Group: DC Donatees
Member No.: 1942

QUOTE (blaconcasual @ Apr 8 2007, 11:11 AM) *
assuming it does go down to the wire Wrectum v Boston how many city fans are going to line the kop just for a gloat at there saddened faces when the inevitable does happen,i for one will be there

I will laugh my t1ts off if they go down, fair do's biggrin.gif

--------------------
Chester City FC The pride of the North West

Colin Potts is a tramp.

+Quote Post
3mm
post Apr 8 2007, 10:07 AM
Post #4

Lifelong supporter
Group Icon

Group: DC Moderators
Member No.: 91

Won't be there myself. If Wrecsam do go down, the highlights will be on the telly anyway! biggrin.gif

--------------------
On match days ... we ALL play!

+Quote Post
Crazy Badger
post Apr 8 2007, 10:08 AM
Post #5

Crazier than a box of...
Group Icon

Member No.: 1035

Would be an interesting day out wink.gif

No flags, just bags of laughs when you go down...

--------------------

+Quote Post
angel of the nor...
post Apr 8 2007, 10:12 AM
Post #6

DCs most adored poster :)

Member No.: 800

No they have had my cash for one season why on earth would I want to give them more.
I would rather sit in the pub with a beer and watch the results come in than give them my cash relegated or not.

--------------------
CFC ,,, BEST IN THE BUSINESS

"So you fancy a trip to Europe do you Dominic?

I heard u got a bit of money 4 me nev?
Come on hand it over to your Uncle Chop Chop, I'm just a bloody normal bloke. A normal bloke who likes a bit of torture

This is what its like to be wxm , this is what its like to be small , this is what its like when your team wins nothing at all . . . nothing at all . . . . . . . . . . . .

don't look at me, don't you f**king look at me

+Quote Post
3mm
post Apr 8 2007, 10:15 AM
Post #7

Lifelong supporter
Group Icon

Group: DC Moderators
Member No.: 91

QUOTE (Crazy Badger @ Apr 8 2007, 12:08 PM) *
Would be an interesting day out wink.gif

No flags, just bags of laughs when you go down...

You have to say, it looks increasingly between Wrecsam and Boston for 23rd place. Wrecsam's away games all look loseable, so it could well be down to their 3 home games. Boston v Macclesfield and Wrecsam v Notts County are huge games tomorrow!

Team ....................... P..GD.. Pts
18 Mansfield ............. 41 -1 .. 50
19 Bury ................... 41 -13 .. 45
20 Accrington Stanley 41 -11 .. 44
21 Macclesfield ......... 40 -14 .. 44
22 Wr**h*m ............ 40 -27 .. 39
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
23 Boston Utd .......... 41 -28 .. 39
24 Torquay .............. 41 -25 .. 32

And if Wrecsam lose their game in hand (away at Shrewsbury) even by just an odd goal, they will drop into the bottom two on goals scored, as Boston have scored 9 more.

--------------------
On match days ... we ALL play!

+Quote Post
Elwood P Dowd
post Apr 8 2007, 10:16 AM
Post #8

1st team captain
Group Icon

Member No.: 488

QUOTE (Goats @ Apr 8 2007, 11:45 AM) *
I think the vast majority of Deva Chatters would agree with me in saying that you wouldn't last very long at the game if that was the case.
Even if you were in the Boston end I can imagine you would unfurl any flags a long time before the gates open towards the end of the game.

Aye, because it's such an intimidating place! rolleyes.gif

--------------------
“The boy Gedge has written some of the best love songs of the Rock ‘n’ Roll Era. You may dispute this, but I’m right and you’re wrong!” John Peel.

+Quote Post
WAZ THE BLUE
post Apr 8 2007, 10:55 AM
Post #9

August is the start of another rollercoaster season

Member No.: 1388

QUOTE (angel of the north @ Apr 8 2007, 10:12 AM) *
No they have had my cash for one season why on earth would I want to give them more.
I would rather sit in the pub with a beer and watch the results come in than give them my cash relegated or not.

I'd pay £100 for that match.......... & stand in the 'Kop' with my 'PSYCHO' Gary Bennett CCFC shirt on, it would be worth every penny ! cityscarf.gif cityscarf.gif

This post has been edited by WAZ THE BLUE: Apr 8 2007, 10:56 AM

--------------------
BRITISH BY BIRTH, ENGLISH BY THE GRACE OF GOD

OH , WHEN THE RED ,RED ,ROBIN GOES BOB , BOB, BOBBING ALONG..............

SHOOT THE BAST*RD, SHOOT THE BAST*RD, SHOOT THE BAST*RD !

MASSIVE CLUB MY @RSE !

'THE DAY CHESTER WENT OUT OF THE LEAGUE , I SPENT THE DAY LAUGHING' - BRYN LAW MAY 2000.............. WHO'S LAUGHING NOW ?
ONE WORD ...........KARMA

+Quote Post
blaconcasual
post Apr 8 2007, 12:12 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (Goats @ Apr 8 2007, 10:45 AM) *

well im not exactly going to attend the game in my colours am i,im sure i could sacrafice a few pennys to watch you goats squirm, then ill have a wry smile as big as a cheshire cat come the final whistle cityscarf.gif

--------------------
Slave to all moderators

+Quote Post
Scott
post Apr 8 2007, 12:14 PM
Post #11

Up the seals

Member No.: 2029

I'd be tempted..

+Quote Post
Goats 'n Roses
post Apr 8 2007, 01:15 PM
Post #12

I say!

Member No.: 2112

QUOTE (Elwood P Dowd @ Apr 8 2007, 12:16 PM) *
QUOTE (Goats @ Apr 8 2007, 11:45 AM) *

Aye, because it's such an intimidating place! rolleyes.gif

No, because it's just asking for trouble on a day when emotions are ever increasingly looking to run high.
Add the history of football-related disorder between Ch**ter and Wr**h*m it just wouldn't be clever to turn up say wearing a Ch**ter top or displayinga flag would it?
Although saying that, can anyone remember a small group of Wr**h*m fans holding a promotion party at the DHSS a good few years ago? I think Ch**ter were playing Brighton that day and they were thrown out of the away end.

--------------------
Sabbatical my @rse!

+Quote Post
Mancot Blue
post Apr 8 2007, 01:20 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Member No.: 173

Some of you City 'fans' seem to be forgetting we will be playing on the same day.

+Quote Post
Jack!
post Apr 8 2007, 01:24 PM
Post #14

1st team captain

Member No.: 642

away in lincoln in a nothing game which we will lose 1-0

IM not going to either i dont think but i dont blame some fans if lincoln is too far to pop down to the racecourse to watch a game. I wouldnt myself i guess ill be listening in on the radio to Lincoln game

--------------------

+Quote Post
blaconcasual
post Apr 8 2007, 01:26 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (Mancot Shrew @ Apr 8 2007, 03:20 PM) *
Some of you City 'fans' seem to be forgetting we will be playing on the same day.

hey mancock...Maybe you could offer your services to wrectum and grace the goatcourse to be mascot for the day, hopefully it will have the same lucky effect that you had for us on that fatefull match versus peterborough biggrin.gif

--------------------
Slave to all moderators

+Quote Post
Elwood P Dowd
post Apr 8 2007, 01:31 PM
Post #16

1st team captain
Group Icon

Member No.: 488

QUOTE (blaconcasual @ Apr 8 2007, 03:26 PM) *

hey mancock...Maybe you could offer your services to wrectum and grace the goatcourse to be mascot for the day, hopefully it will have the same lucky effect that you had for us on that fatefull match versus peterborough biggrin.gif

Shh, don't you know Mancot has a serious affection for our hoof-handed neighbours, you'll upset him.

--------------------
“The boy Gedge has written some of the best love songs of the Rock ‘n’ Roll Era. You may dispute this, but I’m right and you’re wrong!” John Peel.

+Quote Post
Scott
post Apr 8 2007, 01:38 PM
Post #17

Up the seals

QUOTE (Elwood P Dowd @ Apr 8 2007, 03:31 PM) *
QUOTE (blaconcasual @ Apr 8 2007, 03:26 PM) *

Shh, don't you know Mancot has a serious affection for our hoof-handed neighbours, you'll upset him.

We all knew it rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Kartlad90
post Apr 8 2007, 05:22 PM
Post #18

Iceman
Group Icon

Member No.: 2098

Hang on, how can any City fan go and watch Wr**h*m vs Boston, just to see them possibly go down, when Chester are away to Lincoln on the same day? It really is true, some Chester fans hate Wr**h*m more than they love Chester, it really is saddening.

+Quote Post
Cooky
post Apr 8 2007, 05:30 PM
Post #19

Chester legend
Group Icon

Member No.: 701

QUOTE (Kartlad90 @ Apr 8 2007, 07:22 PM) *
Hang on, how can any City fan go and watch Wr**h*m vs Boston, just to see them possibly go down, when Chester are away to Lincoln on the same day? It really is true, some Chester fans hate Wr**h*m more than they love Chester, it really is saddening.

Give it a rest with all that b*ll*cks eh.

Most of the fans on here dont go to away games anyway so cant see the problem of them going to the Goats possible last game in the league.

P.s i'll be at Lincoln that day may i add.

+Quote Post
Kartlad90
post Apr 8 2007, 05:39 PM
Post #20

Iceman
Group Icon

QUOTE (connahs quay blue @ Apr 8 2007, 07:30 PM) *
QUOTE (Kartlad90 @ Apr 8 2007, 07:22 PM) *

Give it a rest with all that b*ll*cks eh.

Most of the fans on here dont go to away games anyway so cant see the problem of them going to the Goats possible last game in the league.

P.s i'll be at Lincoln that day may i add.

What do you think of the fans who go to away games and are planning to go to Wr**h*m vs Boston then?

I will be in Lincoln as well, supporting CHESTER.

+Quote Post
Scott
post Apr 8 2007, 05:51 PM
Post #21

Up the seals

Wr**h*m are our BIGGEST rivals and could go down.

Chester are safe.

Even if fan's do go the Boston vs Wr**h*m game it does'nt make them anymore poorer/worse fans then the ones who went to Lincoln.

+Quote Post
Kartlad90
post Apr 8 2007, 05:58 PM
Post #22

Iceman
Group Icon

QUOTE (Scott @ Apr 8 2007, 07:51 PM) *

Chester are safe.

Even if fan's do go the Boston vs Wr**h*m game it does'nt make them anymore poorer/worse fans then the ones who went to Lincoln.

Just because they are our biggest rivals, doesn't mean that you need to go and see them possibly go down even though Chester have a game on that day, even though Chester are safe, you still go and see your team over watching your rivals, everytime. Chester fans who are going to watch Wr**h*m vs Boston and have to chance to go and watch Lincoln vs Chester seriously need to sort their priorities out.

+Quote Post
Scott
post Apr 8 2007, 06:00 PM
Post #23

Up the seals

QUOTE (Kartlad90 @ Apr 8 2007, 07:58 PM) *

Chester are safe.

Just because they are our biggest rivals, doesn't mean that you need to go and see them possibly go down even though Chester have a game on that day, even though Chester are safe, you still go and see your team over watching your rivals, everytime. Chester fans who are going to watch Wr**h*m vs Boston and have to chance to go and watch Lincoln vs Chester seriously need to sort their priorities out.

£5 to Wr**h*m, WOW, that's going to pay for some pretty flowers to go outside of their brand new conference shack.

+Quote Post
Scott
post Apr 8 2007, 06:02 PM
Post #24

Up the seals

Chester are safe.

Btw, Im going to see Boston beat Wr**h*m, I'm not going to go in the Wr**h*m end if I go.

If you could go that game and you definately could'nt go the Chester match, what would you do?

+Quote Post
Kartlad90
post Apr 8 2007, 06:11 PM
Post #25

Iceman
Group Icon

QUOTE (Scott @ Apr 8 2007, 08:02 PM) *

Chester are safe.

Btw, Im going to see Boston beat Wr**h*m, I'm not going to go in the Wr**h*m end if I go.

If you could go that game and you definately could'nt go the Chester match, what would you do?

No, you are going to watch Boston possibly beat Wr**h*m, it will a lot more equal than you think, as both teams have a chance of staying up or going down.

There is just no debate, i will definately be able to get to Lincoln anyway and even if i couldn't i would'nt go and watch Wr**h*m vs Boston, don't ask why, i just wouldn't.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 12:57 AM