Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Very sorry for you all, Opposition fans post your support here
Guest_colebridge bull_*
post Dec 3 2009, 12:52 PM
Post #1

Guests

Just a note to wish you good luck today from a Bulls fan. I have been visiting Deva chat regularly since our Conference days and fondly recall the banter and good grace and mutual respect that arose on the great run-in in 2003-04. I hope that the powers that be show good sense, and that you can continue. If not, then look to the example of other Phoenix clubs and I'm sure that you will be back in some shape or form in the future. cityscarf.gif cityscarf.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_seadogupdate_*
post Feb 10 2010, 05:34 PM
Post #2

Guests

As a Scarborough Athletic supporter I would just like to say how sorry I am for the terrible things that are happening to your club.

At least when the old Scarborough FC went under it was quick, yours is a death by 1000 cuts.

I hope that should the worst happen then you reform as a new club owned and run by the best owners of all: the fans.

It can be done, we have done it at Scarborough Athletic, We are our own gaffers.

Good luck to you all.

+Quote Post
iandyChesterCity
post Feb 10 2010, 06:07 PM
Post #3

A balanced view.
Group Icon

Group: DC Donatees
Member No.: 1562

cheers,

good luck getting a new ground back in scarborough soon, i imagine we'll be seeing you soon!

--------------------
Defender of the people...

+Quote Post
Guest_walney rock_*
post Feb 10 2010, 06:14 PM
Post #4

Guests

As a Barrow supporter it makes me SICK to see what that SCOUSE ROBBING SCUMMY BASTARD VAUGHAN did to my club and what he is doing to your club now. I know these are hollow words now but if the worst comes true and you do have too reform in the lower league's i now that sooner rather that later you will be playing back at this level or higher sooner rather then later.

so good luck with your fight and wish you all the best for the years ahead

WALNEY ROCK (KEEP THE FAITH)

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Feb 10 2010, 07:49 PM
Post #5

Guests

commiserations from barrow afc fan. never give up hope you will rise again.

+Quote Post
Guest_toffeehater_*
post Feb 10 2010, 07:59 PM
Post #6

Guests

Best wishes from Tranmere - could have so easily been us sad.gif
Hope the crook come to a sticky end
Hope to play you guys some day soon

+Quote Post
Guest_salfordjet_*
post Feb 10 2010, 08:19 PM
Post #7

Guests

Hi Guys, been following your troubles with amazement and anger that the legal system and football authorities either can't or won't prevent these things from happening.

The cancer is all the way through the game now and the only thing which sets apart the asset strippers at Man U, Portsmouth etc from those at the lower league clubs is the amount of £££s involved...but they always fail to understand why the fans fight back because they don't have a clue what the club means to the fans. That's why, one way or another, you'll be back...different name maybe, but the same people with the same passion and a club to be proud of.

Hang on in there, hopefully meet up in the Cup sometime...we're saving up for a fax machine now rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Churton Blue
post Feb 11 2010, 11:00 AM
Post #8

Squad player

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 4879

As a member of the CFU thanks for the kind remarks from all the above.

Supporters need to stand together because one thing is for sure the people who run the game do not have the interests of the ordinary supporter at heart.

+Quote Post
Guest_rich the don_*
post Feb 11 2010, 01:23 PM
Post #9

Guests

QUOTE (Churton Blue @ Feb 11 2010, 11:00 AM) *
As a member of the CFU thanks for the kind remarks from all the above.

Supporters need to stand together because one thing is for sure the people who run the game do not have the interests of the ordinary supporter at heart.

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest Baggies_*
post Feb 11 2010, 01:30 PM
Post #10

Guests

As a West Brom fan i remember travelling to see us play you when your club was stuck in Macclesfield and only supported by the most die hard of die hard followers, and the following season coming to the lovely new Deva Stadium on a boiling hot day late in the season.

It's clubs like Chester City who should be protected by the abysmally corrupt and arrogant FA, not killed. Morrell Maison shouldn't be allowed near a football club again after his antics at my local non league club, Halesowen. The guy is a fraud and seriously bad news.

Good luck to you all, i hope you get to start a fresh and re build what is a fantastic club that could easilly sustain League football.

+Quote Post
Guest_Redmiddo-Forest Fan_*
post Feb 11 2010, 04:14 PM
Post #11

Guests

Forest fan here. Still remember you thrasing us a few seasons ago in the FA Cup, but hey we forgive you.

Seriously it seems to me that the sooner your club in its existing form is dissolved and a new fans club energes the better. I see no reason why Football League football should not return to the beautiful city of Chester (we used to live in Shropshire and enjoyed our visits there). Just look to the likes of Aldershot for inspiration.

Best wishes for the future

+Quote Post
Guest_Barrow_GM_*
post Feb 11 2010, 06:00 PM
Post #12

Guests

Tragic that this has been allowed to happen.

Went to see Southend v Chester about 10 years back. Got a few odd looks in the away end in my Barrow shirt. Enjoyed the game though. Decent fans. Deserve better.

I wish you all the best in the future.

+Quote Post
NWAS
post Feb 11 2010, 07:11 PM
Post #13

Romantic alecan
Group Icon

Member No.: 11

QUOTE (iandyChesterCity @ Feb 10 2010, 06:07 PM) *
cheers,

good luck getting a new ground back in scarborough soon, i imagine we'll be seeing you soon!

I really hope so, used to love going to Scarborough.

Some really touching messages on here.

--------------------
Don't let the rain get you down, it's a waste of time.
Have your fun, live everyday in the bright sunshine.

+Quote Post
Guest_Wrecsam_fan_in_peace_*
post Feb 11 2010, 07:17 PM
Post #14

Guests

A quick word from across the border: we had to put all with all kinds of **** from our bunch of crooks before finally booting them out (minus training ground, as I recall) a few years back, so to see you lot getting messed about to the point where the club implodes breaks the heart. One poster on the main board got it right: the truth is that EVERY footy fan in the lower leagues thinks 'there but for the grace of God...' every time this happens.

I think of the Deva very fondly, for (as a dyed-in-the-wool home supporter) it was my first ever away match, about four years ago. I'd seen the Racecourse derby many times, but I remember thinking - smallish but tidy ground, decent fans, good team. We won 2-1 and gloated, but it could easily have been the other way round but for an early sending-off.

Here's hoping that the phoenix club allows you what every fan wants - control over the club, so no-one can lay a finger on it.

+Quote Post
Guest_mancity guest_*
post Feb 11 2010, 07:28 PM
Post #15

Guests

You the fans deserve better than the crap that you have been fed bowdown.gif
Good Luck from the Blue side of Manchester........................you will be back!

+Quote Post
Guest_SheepdipBlade_*
post Feb 11 2010, 09:03 PM
Post #16

Guests

Best wishes from our side of the Pennines too.

There's lots of talk on the Blades forum about the future of football and how the FA and PL aren't fit to manage the game.

We know a bit about how crap the FA/PL are through the Tevez Affair - but it doesn't compare to your situation.

Keep the faith (but lose the blue and white stripes??)

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Feb 14 2010, 08:52 AM
Post #17

Guests

chester villa (roman link) is the name to go with, if we go down the AFC route that is already done to death and a non starter surely!

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest - Peterborough Utd_*
post Feb 14 2010, 09:00 AM
Post #18

Guests

Terrible news coming in from the Deva all season (and longer) and as a POSH fan I really feel for you all.

I was there when we played you last game of the season and you were relegated to the Conference. I was really sad for you as always enjoyed coming to Chester on away days.

Good luck and stick together.

+Quote Post
Guest_ruthinred_*
post Feb 14 2010, 11:51 PM
Post #19

Guests

feel sorry for you all, I know how gutted Id be if it were happening to us

good luck

+Quote Post
Guest_allen pembertom_*
post Feb 17 2010, 09:06 PM
Post #20

Guests

QUOTE (Redmiddo-Forest Fan @ Feb 11 2010, 04:14 PM) *
Forest fan here. Still remember you thrasing us a few seasons ago in the FA Cup, but hey we forgive you.

Seriously it seems to me that the sooner your club in its existing form is dissolved and a new fans club energes the better. I see no reason why Football League football should not return to the beautiful city of Chester (we used to live in Shropshire and enjoyed our visits there). Just look to the likes of Aldershot for inspiration.

Best wishes for the future

citysign.GIF citysign.GIF citysign.GIF guiness.gif englandsign.gif good luck to blues worldwide not the end but the beginning i raise my glass to you cheers allen pemberton manchester blues sealand enders bring on the stangler !

+Quote Post
Guest_Chrisbury_*
post Feb 18 2010, 06:08 PM
Post #21

Guests

Being a Bury fan Ive seen my club come close to extinction due to a fraudster being in charge and Ive every sympathy for you guys.
Best wishes for the future, I sincerely hope that the phoenix club takes off and Chester FC plays in the top 4 divisions again soon.

+Quote Post
Pauline M
post Feb 18 2010, 09:13 PM
Post #22

Chair - Chester Exiles
Group Icon

Member No.: 921

QUOTE (Chrisbury @ Feb 18 2010, 06:08 PM) *
Being a Bury fan Ive seen my club come close to extinction due to a fraudster being in charge and Ive every sympathy for you guys.
Best wishes for the future, I sincerely hope that the phoenix club takes off and Chester FC plays in the top 4 divisions again soon.

Really appreciated that Chris. If we do get back, can we have Ryan Lowe and Wayne Brown back though biggrin.gif ? Good luck to Bury - good to see you having a good season (well I think I mean that! rolleyes.gif )

--------------------
Join the Chester Exiles and have fun as we climb back to where we belong.

+Quote Post
Guest_bigmart_*
post Feb 18 2010, 10:33 PM
Post #23

Guests

QUOTE (Pauline M @ Feb 18 2010, 09:13 PM) *
QUOTE (Chrisbury @ Feb 18 2010, 06:08 PM) *

Really appreciated that Chris. If we do get back, can we have Ryan Lowe and Wayne Brown back though biggrin.gif ? Good luck to Bury - good to see you having a good season (well I think I mean that! rolleyes.gif )

+Quote Post
Guest_roversman_*
post Feb 18 2010, 10:36 PM
Post #24

Guests

a tranmere fan here all the best for the future hope it all works out for the best and your club is saved in some form or other

+Quote Post
Guest_Trfccurt_*
post Feb 19 2010, 12:43 AM
Post #25

Guests

Tranmere Fan Here

Although were ment to be "Rivals" is always upsetting seeing a club in a situation like yours, especialy when its so close to home

I hope the situation is sorted out in one way or another, best of look for the future, you realy are loyal!

cityscarf.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2017 - 08:03 PM