Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
blue fungus
post May 4 2005, 08:31 AM
Post #152

Welsh 'n' Proud

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 1520

relegated, but have to say i feel sorry for them.... the fought hard and would have comfortably stayed up without AH and the ten points deduction!!!

but oh well can look forward to playing them next season!!!

--------------------
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog!

+Quote Post
Guest_chester hobbit_*
post May 4 2005, 09:05 AM
Post #153

Guests

QUOTE (blacon casual @ May 3 2005, 05:31 PM)
On me way to the goat course in a few mins, hope to speak to you all later with pics of the teary fans

come on you bees

wub.gif

remember you well

+Quote Post
Guest_chester hobbit_*
post May 4 2005, 09:14 AM
Post #154

Guests

wub.gif
QUOTE (Guest_blue boy_* @ May 3 2005, 09:44 PM)
well done  u lost  1-2

cya next year

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

this means they get to play us hobbit's

+Quote Post
TomCCFC87
post May 4 2005, 01:47 PM
Post #155

Exiled in York

Member No.: 765

biggrin.gif
QUOTE (Blacon blue @ May 3 2005, 10:24 PM)
...as for coming to the racecourse stroll in the park

Quite literally cos thats where they will be playing next season biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Elton Blues
post May 4 2005, 02:43 PM
Post #156

Our City, Our Community, Our Club
Group Icon

Group: DC Donatees
Member No.: 40

It seems that Hamilton has found a mysterious bidder that can deliver the cash that he wants for the club hence nullifying the Dickens bid, thing is this new bidder wants to develop the ground by demolishing it. Sounds to me like he's just trying to get a dutch auction going on the club using a shill bidder (i.e.; a non existing second party).

No matter what the fans try to do Hamilton just puts up another obstruction to them or someone interesting in staying at the racecourse taking over the club.

If this new bidder is genuine then it looks like they need to start to realise that it's going to take a couple of years in exile (like us) in order for them to keep the club alive in some shape or form.

--------------------
I am one of the thousands of fools and proud of it!

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post May 4 2005, 03:32 PM
Post #157

Guests

QUOTE (Elton Blues @ May 4 2005, 03:43 PM)
It seems that Hamilton has found a mysterious bidder that can deliver the cash that he wants for the club hence nullifying the Dickens bid, thing is this new bidder wants to develop the ground by demolishing it. Sounds to me like he's just trying to get a dutch auction going on the club using a shill bidder (i.e.; a non existing second party).

No matter what the fans try to do Hamilton just puts up another obstruction to them or someone interesting in staying at the racecourse taking over the club.

If this new bidder is genuine then it looks like they need to start to realise that it's going to take a couple of years in exile (like us) in order for them to keep the club alive in some shape or form.

The problem is the grants obtained by sportaid etc. to build the Pryce Griffiths Stand. If we left the racecourse these would have to be repaid, about £2million on top of the other debts. No racecourse=liquidation

+Quote Post
Canadian Exile
post May 4 2005, 03:32 PM
Post #158

Transatlantic member
Group Icon

Member No.: 1207

It's sad that idiots like Hamilton et al can ruin a club and drive away fans. Just shows that it's not a sport anymore, it's just nasty business!!

--------------------
Posting from the Great White North

+Quote Post
Guest_We'll be back_*
post May 4 2005, 03:44 PM
Post #159

Guests

QUOTE (Canadian Exile @ May 4 2005, 04:32 PM)
It's sad that idiots like Hamilton et al can ruin a club and drive away fans. Just shows that it's not a sport anymore, it's just nasty business!!

Thanks for that someone actually talking sence, i couldn't agree more with the post

+Quote Post
Guest_chester hobbits fc_*
post May 4 2005, 03:54 PM
Post #160

Guests

QUOTE (Elton Blues @ Apr 30 2005, 06:15 PM)
I don't usually go in for much goat goading but how gutted will they feel tonight  laugh.gif

wub.gif They are down to our size now, pity they have bigger brains than us

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post May 4 2005, 04:24 PM
Post #161

Guests

bring on next season! who r chester?

+Quote Post
angel of the nor...
post May 4 2005, 04:51 PM
Post #162

DCs most adored poster :)

Member No.: 800

QUOTE (Guest @ May 4 2005, 04:32 PM)
QUOTE (Elton Blues @ May 4 2005, 03:43 PM)

The problem is the grants obtained by sportaid etc. to build the Pryce Griffiths Stand. If we left the racecourse these would have to be repaid, about £2million on top of the other debts. No racecourse=liquidation

If by chance you have to relocate can the PG stand not be taken with you?
If it was a grant that built it then does that mean itdont belong to Hamilton and belongs to the clubs new owner who would still have to pay back the loan.
many stands now days are built to be redesigned or modified or moved if need be.

--------------------
CFC ,,, BEST IN THE BUSINESS

"So you fancy a trip to Europe do you Dominic?

I heard u got a bit of money 4 me nev?
Come on hand it over to your Uncle Chop Chop, I'm just a bloody normal bloke. A normal bloke who likes a bit of torture

This is what its like to be wxm , this is what its like to be small , this is what its like when your team wins nothing at all . . . nothing at all . . . . . . . . . . . .

don't look at me, don't you f**king look at me

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post May 4 2005, 04:52 PM
Post #163

Guests

Am I too late to GOAT (sorry, I meant GLOAT)?!?!?!?

No, ok here goes....

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

See you next season sheep lovers, do try to keep up!!!

Me

+Quote Post
Chuckie Egg
post May 4 2005, 04:59 PM
Post #164

The CCFC flag at Glastonbury
Group Icon

Member No.: 899

10 long years i've waited to gloat back at all those people i've had to suffer sh*t from since we got relegated from Div II. Here's to next season's derby matches and bets with all the Wrectum fans I know (loads, I live there) as to who will finish higher in the league.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post May 4 2005, 05:40 PM
Post #165

Guests

First i have been away for a few days so WXM DOWN HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
second , to the goat blower going on about the only respect if we don,t support liverpool etc on the other page,well,
I DO NOT SUPPORT THE RED sh*t IN ANY FASHION NO MATTER WHO I ONLY SUPPORT THE TEAM FROM GODS OWN COUNTRY CHESTER CITY.
I ALSO COULD NOT GIVE A sh*t ABOUT WREDSCUM AND IF YOU GO BUST THEN HARD CHEESE I WILL NOT MISS YOU STUFF THE NO DERBY IF WE GO BUST I WOULD MUCH RATHER LAUGH MY TITS OFF AT YOU LOT , GET IT IN YOUR THICK HEADS THAT I ONLY CARE ABOUT CHESTER AND NO ONE ELSE!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post May 4 2005, 05:43 PM
Post #166

Guests

QUOTE (Guest @ May 4 2005, 06:40 PM)
second , to the goat blower going on about the only respect if we don,t support liverpool etc on the other page,well,
I DO NOT SUPPORT THE RED sh*t IN ANY FASHION NO MATTER WHO I ONLY SUPPORT THE TEAM FROM GODS OWN COUNTRY CHESTER CITY.
I ALSO COULD NOT GIVE A sh*t ABOUT WREDSCUM AND IF YOU GO BUST THEN HARD CHEESE I WILL NOT MISS YOU STUFF THE NO DERBY IF WE GO BUST I WOULD MUCH RATHER LAUGH MY TITS OFF AT YOU LOT , GET IT IN YOUR THICK HEADS THAT I ONLY CARE ABOUT CHESTER AND NO ONE ELSE!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Well said we are attaching to much to the goats I for one don't care if they come or go as long as Chester are still playing

+Quote Post
Guest_chester hobbits fc_*
post May 4 2005, 05:53 PM
Post #167

Guests

QUOTE (Guest @ May 4 2005, 06:40 PM)

laugh.gif

"you can tell he's one of us"

+Quote Post
DevaChat
post May 5 2005, 06:25 AM
Post #168

Back from the brink
Group Icon

Group: DC Admin
Member No.: 1

Deva Chat Gold? wink.gif

--------------------
Deva Chat - Born Monday evening, April 24th 2000. Almost old enough to drink!

+Quote Post
Elton Blues
post May 5 2005, 08:14 AM
Post #169

Our City, Our Community, Our Club
Group Icon

Member No.: 40

I didn't realise that.

One other question, if a club is still in admin when the season starts will another 10 points be deducted ?

--------------------
I am one of the thousands of fools and proud of it!

+Quote Post
Westyorks Blue
post May 5 2005, 09:50 AM
Post #170

Not dead, just yet!
Group Icon

Member No.: 4

No!

Rule 12.3.3

They only get it once, be it during a season, or in the closed season.

--------------------
Do not go silent into that dark night,
rage, rage against the dying of the light!

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post May 5 2005, 06:40 PM
Post #171

Guests

QUOTE (Elton Blues @ May 5 2005, 09:14 AM)

I didn't realise that.

One other question, if a club is still in admin when the season starts will another 10 points be deducted ?

CAMBRIDGE have tried to get administration before the end of season so that the 10pts comes off now and with them already down it does not matter about the ten points now and a clean slate next season

+Quote Post
DevaChat
post May 6 2005, 05:21 AM
Post #172

Back from the brink
Group Icon

Group: DC Admin
Member No.: 1

Moved to DC Gold!

--------------------
Deva Chat - Born Monday evening, April 24th 2000. Almost old enough to drink!

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th December 2017 - 07:09 AM