Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Martyn Blue, Banned?
Hugh Jass
post Aug 18 2010, 05:44 PM
Post #1

Reserve skipper

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 2181

is Martyn Blue still banned or does he not post on here anymore I only ask as I have noticed loads of posts from him on Red passion!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Che Guevara
post Aug 18 2010, 05:54 PM
Post #2

Castra Devana

Member No.: 1198

He is no longer a fan of this club ( his words ) and, I suspect, not missed by the majority either.

--------------------
Neil Young: You WERE the caretaker here.

Harry McNally: I'm sorry to differ with you sir, but YOU are the caretaker. You've always been the caretaker. I should know Sir - I've always been here.

+Quote Post
Little Blue Fell...
post Aug 18 2010, 06:07 PM
Post #3

Squad player

Member No.: 5574

QUOTE (Che Guevara @ Aug 18 2010, 06:54 PM) *
He is no longer a fan of this club ( his words ) and, I suspect, not missed by the majority either.

Told he was sat in Block H on Saturday unsure.gif

--------------------
These are my views, not the views of Deva Chat, Chester Football Club or any of the Moderators.

+Quote Post
Che Guevara
post Aug 18 2010, 06:49 PM
Post #4

Castra Devana

QUOTE (Little Blue Fella @ Aug 18 2010, 07:07 PM) *

After all the crap hes spouted, hes a hypocrite too then.

--------------------

Harry McNally: I'm sorry to differ with you sir, but YOU are the caretaker. You've always been the caretaker. I should know Sir - I've always been here.

+Quote Post
green grass
post Aug 18 2010, 06:57 PM
Post #5

Squad player

Member No.: 5615

He should be lynched!!

--------------------
H BLOCK

+Quote Post
Little Blue Fell...
post Aug 18 2010, 07:04 PM
Post #6

Squad player

QUOTE (Che Guevara @ Aug 18 2010, 07:49 PM) *

Once a Blue always a Blue - Time to forgive and forget eh?

It's been like the American civil war at times, I did not agree with things that happened before we got thrown out of the League and nearly fell out with close friends. But now I realise that we all had our own take on things. To boycott or not, but at the end of the day we ALL need to move on and get behind the team WE all supported before Vaughan, Barnes and Gutterman ever took control!

--------------------
These are my views, not the views of Deva Chat, Chester Football Club or any of the Moderators.

+Quote Post
Che Guevara
post Aug 18 2010, 07:08 PM
Post #7

Castra Devana

QUOTE (Little Blue Fella @ Aug 18 2010, 08:04 PM) *

It's been like the American civil war at times, I did not agree with things that happened before we got thrown out of the League and nearly fell out with close friends. But now I realise that we all had our own take on things. To boycott or not, but at the end of the day we ALL need to move on and get behind the team WE all supported before Vaughan, Barnes and Gutterman ever took control!

I agree mate, but a certain few id make exeptions for.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hugh Jass
post Aug 18 2010, 07:14 PM
Post #8

Reserve skipper

He has posted on red passion that he has missed one friendly. His comments seem to revolve round having a go at the CFU for the pricing of season tickets and entrance money and saying he still isn't sorry he backed Vaughan till the end. But as LBF says time to move on from all that crap

+Quote Post
Che Guevara
post Aug 18 2010, 07:18 PM
Post #9

Castra Devana

I think you are right he's only a little scrote from flint that stil lives with him mum, posting on a rivals site all the time laugh.gif

Rock and Roll.

This post has been edited by Che Guevara: Aug 18 2010, 07:19 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Little Blue Fell...
post Aug 18 2010, 07:18 PM
Post #10

Squad player

QUOTE (Che Guevara @ Aug 18 2010, 08:08 PM) *

It's been like the American civil war at times, I did not agree with things that happened before we got thrown out of the League and nearly fell out with close friends. But now I realize that we all had our own take on things. To boycott or not, but at the end of the day we ALL need to move on and get behind the team WE all supported before Vaughan, Barnes and Gutterman ever took control!

Well you need to mate, really you do. There is a bloke who goes week in week out who I have known since we were at school and I hate him with a passion. But, I respect him for following Chester more than a mater of mine who supports Liverpool and has a season ticket. It is lost on him about supporting his home town!

A lot of things are posted on message boards, and some things are exaggerated, taken out of context and even put on as a deliberate wind up. The only truth is attending games and supporting CFC.CCFC!
Thats all that matters now - let it GO Che, deep breath and LET IT GO...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Che Guevara
post Aug 18 2010, 07:22 PM
Post #11

Castra Devana

QUOTE (Little Blue Fella @ Aug 18 2010, 08:18 PM) *

It's been like the American civil war at times, I did not agree with things that happened before we got thrown out of the League and nearly fell out with close friends. But now I realize that we all had our own take on things. To boycott or not, but at the end of the day we ALL need to move on and get behind the team WE all supported before Vaughan, Barnes and Gutterman ever took control!

Well you need to mate, really you do. There is a bloke who goes week in week out who I have known since we were at school and I hate him with a passion. But, I respect him for following Chester more than a mater of mine who supports Liverpool and has a season ticket. It is lost on him about supporting his home town!

A lot of things are posted on message boards, and some things are exaggerated, taken out of context and even put on as a deliberate wind up. The only truth is attending games and supporting CFC.CCFC!

Lol, he too insignificant to lose sleep over, I couldn't give two s**ts if he goes, just a no mark wind up merchant who backed the wrong horse and was too thick to realise.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Little Blue Fell...
post Aug 18 2010, 07:27 PM
Post #12

Squad player

QUOTE (Che Guevara @ Aug 18 2010, 08:22 PM) *

Lol, he too insignificant to lose sleep over, I couldn't give two s**ts if he goes, just a no mark wind up merchant who backed the wrong horse and was too thick to realise.

Lets hope BOT,Shaun and Terry are still attending games biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
green grass
post Aug 18 2010, 07:33 PM
Post #13

Squad player

Member No.: 5615

QUOTE (Little Blue Fella @ Aug 18 2010, 08:27 PM) *

Kev Wilding isn't attending matches anymore, the CFU made it clear he is not welcome by banning him from home matches because of his radical views on the Trust and Vaughan.

A rumour was on the Harry Mac terrace last week that the main Vaughan supporters last year may be banned, not sure how true it is though.

--------------------
H BLOCK

+Quote Post
Little Blue Fell...
post Aug 18 2010, 07:41 PM
Post #14

Squad player

QUOTE (green grass @ Aug 18 2010, 08:33 PM) *

Kev Wilding isn't attending matches anymore, the CFU made it clear he is not welcome by banning him from home matches because of his radical views on the Trust and Vaughan.

A rumour was on the Harry Mac terrace last week that the main Vaughan supporters last year may be banned, not sure how true it is though.

Perhaps the word 'BAN' should be Incorporated in the new club crest? sad.gif
Smacks of Yorkshire CC only allowing People from Yorkshire to play for their cricket team.

--------------------

+Quote Post
mole
post Aug 18 2010, 08:00 PM
Post #15

Reserve skipper

Member No.: 1950

QUOTE (Little Blue Fella @ Aug 18 2010, 08:41 PM) *

Perhaps the word 'BAN' should be Incorporated in the new club crest? sad.gif
Smacks of Yorkshire CC only allowing People from Yorkshire to play for their cricket team.

well its the YORKSHIRE team so YORKSHIRE only players would make sense

--------------------
Welcome to the Deva Stadium, home of Chester City. I have been asked to draw your attention to the emergency evacuation procedures. Should evacuation be neccessary, please leave by the nearest exit, blah blah blah you know the restt

+Quote Post
Hugh Jass
post Aug 18 2010, 08:52 PM
Post #16

Reserve skipper

Kev Wilding should be banned for just being a prick because that's what he is

+Quote Post
Treeny
post Aug 18 2010, 09:16 PM
Post #17

Reserve skipper

Member No.: 3547

Martyn Blue and pals seemed to be enjoying taking in some local cricket over the summer guiness.gif .

--------------------
Chester City Football Club

+Quote Post
angel of the nor...
post Aug 18 2010, 09:43 PM
Post #18

DCs most adored poster :)

Member No.: 800

banned from a football ground for an opinion is pathetic, never mix sport and politics.
thats as bad as SV banning people from the place that he didnt like.

--------------------
CFC ,,, BEST IN THE BUSINESS

"So you fancy a trip to Europe do you Dominic?

I heard u got a bit of money 4 me nev?
Come on hand it over to your Uncle Chop Chop, I'm just a bloody normal bloke. A normal bloke who likes a bit of torture

This is what its like to be wxm , this is what its like to be small , this is what its like when your team wins nothing at all . . . nothing at all . . . . . . . . . . . .

don't look at me, don't you f**king look at me

+Quote Post
Caergwrle Blue
post Aug 18 2010, 09:44 PM
Post #19

1st team legend
Group Icon

Group: DC Donatees
Member No.: 1308

All of us are Blue and White....REGARDLESS of personal opinions.

How many on here went at the death of the Sealand Road era?Was that supporting Barnes or supporting the club you love?

CCFC bowdown.gif CFC bowdown.gif

PS If MB is posting on Rp,give your head a shake mate.Posting on their is a no no.Its dirty.

PPS i miss MB

PPPS i really miss BOT

PPPPS have people REALLY been banned for OPINIONS??

--------------------
ANDY MILNER I SALUTE YOU

LONG LIVE THE SEALS

Here comes the wise man
And there goes the fool
You see that burnt out world that he is living in
I don't need to look for the rules
Here comes the donkey
Chained to a ten ton plough
He'll never make that hill in a million years
Whip crack beating down

+Quote Post
Cooky
post Aug 18 2010, 10:16 PM
Post #20

Chester legend
Group Icon

Member No.: 701

Martyn Blue asked for his account to be deleted didn't he?

+Quote Post
Caergwrle Blue
post Aug 18 2010, 10:20 PM
Post #21

1st team legend
Group Icon

QUOTE (Cooky @ Aug 18 2010, 11:16 PM) *

I've asked loads of time when blootered,just keep getting a 24hr ban!! smile.gif

--------------------
ANDY MILNER I SALUTE YOU

LONG LIVE THE SEALS

Here comes the wise man
And there goes the fool
Here comes the donkey
Whip crack beating down

+Quote Post
Big Si
post Aug 18 2010, 10:37 PM
Post #22

Si Dutton
Group Icon

Member No.: 30

Some people just can't resist s**t stirring, give it a rest! The desperation to be outraged beggers belief at times.

--------------------
Cmon City, these are SH*TE

+Quote Post
Canadian Exile
post Aug 18 2010, 10:57 PM
Post #23

Transatlantic member
Group Icon

Member No.: 1207

QUOTE (Caergwrle Blue @ Aug 18 2010, 06:20 PM) *

I've asked loads of time when blootered,just keep getting a 24hr ban!! smile.gif

It can be arranged!! laugh.gif guiness.gif

--------------------
Posting from the Great White North

+Quote Post
Caergwrle Blue
post Aug 18 2010, 10:59 PM
Post #24

1st team legend
Group Icon

QUOTE (Canadian Exile @ Aug 18 2010, 11:57 PM) *
QUOTE (Caergwrle Blue @ Aug 18 2010, 06:20 PM) *

It can be arranged!! laugh.gif guiness.gif

laugh.gif

Cheeky.

There was me thinking we all had a new found love.

--------------------
ANDY MILNER I SALUTE YOU

LONG LIVE THE SEALS

Here comes the wise man
And there goes the fool
Here comes the donkey
Whip crack beating down

+Quote Post
nicksonmatt
post Aug 19 2010, 07:26 AM
Post #25

Reserve skipper

Member No.: 1289

I have seen the lads who supported Vaughan up to the bitter end. The tall ginger lad and his bald accomplise that sat on the directors row in the main stand next to the Vaughans while our club went to the wall. They should be ashamed to show their face.

--------------------
Chester F.C established 21st May 2010.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2019 - 12:04 PM