Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dan Mooney, Signs from Fleetwood Town on loan
RioTheBallBoy
post Jul 6 2018, 02:57 PM
Post #1

1st team regular

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 12774

Winger Dan Mooney has signed for Chester FC on loan from Fleetwood Town today for six months with the option of extending his loan deal in January for the result of the season. I think that this is a good move by Bern and Jonno as he boosts our attacking options ahead of tomorrow. He also spent time at Ashton United last season so will have a bit of experience of the non-league pyramid. Welcome to Chester FC Dan! 🔵⚪️🔵⚪️

--------------------
Once A Blue, Always A Blue
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Annexe
post Jul 6 2018, 04:15 PM
Post #2

1st team regular

Member No.: 1471

QUOTE (RioTheBallBoy @ Jul 6 2018, 03:57 PM) *
Winger Dan Mooney has signed for Chester FC on loan from Fleetwood Town today for six months with the option of extending his loan deal in January for the result of the season. I think that this is a good move by Bern and Jonno as he boosts our attacking options ahead of tomorrow. He also spent time at Ashton United last season so will have a bit of experience of the non-league pyramid. Welcome to Chester FC Dan! 🔵⚪️🔵⚪️

According to Fleetwood's site he played at Bamber Bridge then Chorley last season. Not sure where the Ashton United suggestion comes from.

--------------------
The difference between what I write and what I think I write is in the eye of the beholder.

+Quote Post
RioTheBallBoy
post Jul 6 2018, 09:22 PM
Post #3

1st team regular

Member No.: 12774

QUOTE (The Annexe @ Jul 6 2018, 05:15 PM) *

According to Fleetwood's site he played at Bamber Bridge then Chorley last season. Not sure where the Ashton United suggestion comes from.

He had a brief spell there towards the end of last season.
http://nonleague.pitchero.com/headlines/tw...orwards-ashton/

This post has been edited by RioTheBallBoy: Jul 6 2018, 09:22 PM

--------------------
Once A Blue, Always A Blue

+Quote Post
The Annexe
post Jul 6 2018, 10:55 PM
Post #4

1st team regular

Member No.: 1471

QUOTE (RioTheBallBoy @ Jul 6 2018, 10:22 PM) *
QUOTE (The Annexe @ Jul 6 2018, 05:15 PM) *

He had a brief spell there towards the end of last season.
http://nonleague.pitchero.com/headlines/tw...orwards-ashton/

Thanks Rio.

--------------------
The difference between what I write and what I think I write is in the eye of the beholder.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2018 - 10:03 PM