Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kingsley James, Leaves Chester FC by mutual consent
RioTheBallBoy
post Jul 3 2018, 04:51 PM
Post #1

Squad player

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 12774

Midfielder Kingsley James hasn’t today left Chester FC by mutual consent, becoming our second departure if the afternoon. Glad it’s happened now to be honest. I was one of many who was ecstatic with this signing last Summer, but it just didn’t work out. He was excellent in his first spell here too so goodness knows why he couldn’t deliver as successfully. In all fairness, James had a bad attitude problem and I believe that we have made the right decision in moving him on now. After all, we have undergone a clean slate so it’s best to start this exciting new era without last seasons deadwood. Good luck for the rest of your career Kingsley James!

This post has been edited by RioTheBallBoy: Jul 3 2018, 05:06 PM

--------------------
Once A Blue, Always A Blue
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
EltonblueS
post Jul 4 2018, 07:36 PM
Post #2

1st team stalwart
Group Icon

Group: DC Admin
Member No.: 8970

QUOTE (RioTheBallBoy @ Jul 3 2018, 05:51 PM) *
Midfielder Kingsley James hasn’t today left Chester FC by mutual consent, becoming our second departure if the afternoon. Glad it’s happened now to be honest. I was one of many who was ecstatic with this signing last Summer, but it just didn’t work out. He was excellent in his first spell here too so goodness knows why he couldn’t deliver as successfully. In all fairness, James had a bad attitude problem and I believe that we have made the right decision in moving him on now. After all, we have undergone a clean slate so it’s best to start this exciting new era without last seasons deadwood. Good luck for the rest of your career Kingsley James!

hasn't left ?

+Quote Post
RioTheBallBoy
post Jul 4 2018, 08:18 PM
Post #3

Squad player

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 12774

QUOTE (EltonblueS @ Jul 4 2018, 08:36 PM) *
QUOTE (RioTheBallBoy @ Jul 3 2018, 05:51 PM) *

hasn't left ?

Oops that was a typo.

--------------------
Once A Blue, Always A Blue

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th July 2018 - 01:19 AM