> Renew your CFU membership
Lobster
post May 31 2018, 07:25 PM
Post #1

Just one fool among the shower
Group Icon

Group: DC Donatees
Member No.: 203

Apparently, over half of CFU memberships run out tonight. Check if yours does, and if so, you can renew it here
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
archie thomas
post Jun 1 2018, 12:47 PM
Post #2

1st team captain
Group Icon

Member No.: 6230

Just checked mine and its up to date . everyone please check . COYB

--------------------
dances with wolfs
we whistled and we sang till the sealand end rang and we won the heart of the sealand end.

champions 2010-2011 champions 2011-12 champions 2012-13

high on a hill stood a lonely goat . higher up the hill stood a bloody big wolf. .. 0-2 TO THE PUB TEAM

134 goals .. ALABI 17 GOALS SEASON 16/17

+Quote Post
EltonblueS
post Jun 2 2018, 11:14 AM
Post #3

1st team stalwart
Group Icon

Group: DC Admin
Member No.: 8970

just done mine, what a great site pay online add a contribution, great site

+Quote Post
JamesDee
post Jun 2 2018, 11:15 AM
Post #4

JamesDee

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 3729

Sorry Lobster. I could not correct my details with that system where I am shown as being in the United States instead of being in SA which may be incorrectly listed as South Africa but should in fact be South Australia but Australia is not listed as one of the available countries. So my cheque made out via a UK bank and sent by airmail post from Adelaide, South Australia should now take over a week to get to UK with a further week for clearance. Someone should have advised me that payments were due much earlier.

JamesDee

+Quote Post
old boneze
post Jun 3 2018, 08:09 AM
Post #5

Predict-a-score champion 2010-11. 2011-12. 2013-14
Group Icon

Member No.: 1883

QUOTE (JamesDee @ Jun 2 2018, 12:15 PM) *
Sorry Lobster. I could not correct my details with that system where I am shown as being in the United States instead of being in SA which may be incorrectly listed as South Africa but should in fact be South Australia but Australia is not listed as one of the available countries. So my cheque made out via a UK bank and sent by airmail post from Adelaide, South Australia should now take over a week to get to UK with a further week for clearance. Someone should have advised me that payments were due much earlier.

JamesDee

As of now, you should be able to use the on-line system from Australia.

+Quote Post
JamesDee
post Jun 5 2018, 01:02 AM
Post #6

JamesDee

Member No.: 3729

QUOTE (old boneze @ Jun 3 2018, 05:39 PM) *

JamesDee

Thanks Old Boneze. I tried again and found Australia in the first listing was now there. All appeared to be OK. But I then corrected the details of my entry, clicked and then got advised that my entry wasn't correct! You can't argue with a computer and so I then again gave it away. I shall now continue with my intention of posting my UK bank cheque. But thanks for trying to help.

+Quote Post
EltonblueS
post Jun 5 2018, 08:27 AM
Post #7

1st team stalwart
Group Icon

Group: DC Admin
Member No.: 8970

QUOTE (JamesDee @ Jun 5 2018, 02:02 AM) *
QUOTE (old boneze @ Jun 3 2018, 05:39 PM) *

JamesDee

Thanks Old Boneze. I tried again and found Australia in the first listing was now there. All appeared to be OK. But I then corrected the details of my entry, clicked and then got advised that my entry wasn't correct! You can't argue with a computer and so I then again gave it away. I shall now continue with my intention of posting my UK bank cheque. But thanks for trying to help.

the easiest way would be to do a bank transfer coupled with an email to the club letting them know you have done this

+Quote Post
Almost Blue
post Jun 6 2018, 07:49 PM
Post #8

1st team captain

Member No.: 2954

Renewed last week. Do we pick the card up at the office or do they post out?

--------------------
English Corner, Harry Mac Terrace - since 1992.

+Quote Post
old boneze
post Jun 7 2018, 07:38 AM
Post #9

Predict-a-score champion 2010-11. 2011-12. 2013-14
Group Icon

Member No.: 1883

QUOTE (Almost Blue @ Jun 6 2018, 08:49 PM) *
Renewed last week. Do we pick the card up at the office or do they post out?

If you rejoined on-line or with a paper form at the office, then your card will be posted when we catch up with the backlog.
If you did it along with your season ticket, then the card will be in the season ticket book.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th November 2018 - 07:25 PM