Reply to this topicStart new topic
> CFU - City Fans United - Members Meeting Thursday 25th Januar
Really Simple Sy...
post Jan 22 2018, 02:49 PM
Post #1

RSS Robot

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 2946

Agenda for next CFU meeting which will take place on Thursday 25th January at 7.30pm in the Blues Bar, Swansway Chester Stadium:

1. Welcome / apologies

2. Finance update

3. Working groups / work streams

4. Question and answer season

Come and back the Blues!

New CFU members welcome, you can join on the night!

View the full article
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lobster
post Jan 23 2018, 08:25 AM
Post #2

Just one fool among the shower
Group Icon

Group: DC Donatees
Member No.: 203

Should be a lively and interesting night.

Can I politely suggest that this is not the time for fairly trivial questions about matters like the volume of the PA system, the price of refreshments or the choice of Man of the Match this week? These are factors that may affect your enjoyment of a match, but they're relatively minor points that would probably be better made through an email or letter to the club. They don't really need to be aired at an open forum.

The reality is that many fans are concerned at the moment. There is very little communication coming from the club, we're staring the Conference North in the face, we've just had to release one of our best players and we seem to have less and less money by the week. There are some important questions that need answering. Please at least let concerned parties make their points (in a respectful, non-hostile way I hope) before dominating the floor with less pressing, idiosyncratic questions.

+Quote Post
paulus103
post Jan 24 2018, 05:50 PM
Post #3

Youth team

Member No.: 11862

We need to work together so the club can move forward

As the club faces its biggest challenge since reform

Please attend if you can smile.gif

+Quote Post
EltonblueS
post Jan 25 2018, 06:54 PM
Post #4

1st team stalwart
Group Icon

Group: DC Admin
Member No.: 8970

ITS TONIGHT 7-30 SHARP

+Quote Post
SueC
post Jan 25 2018, 07:26 PM
Post #5

Best DC Exiled Poster for 2007, 2008 & 2009
Group Icon

Member No.: 110

No sound on the video yet, but the board are taking their seats at the top table. It's standing room only for this one. citysign.GIF

--------------------

+Quote Post
Che Guevara
post Jan 25 2018, 11:43 PM
Post #6

Castra Devana

Member No.: 1198

Looks like the club is in genuine risk of going bust. Very sad times, and from the meeting its clear this isn't bad, its a disaster.

--------------------
Neil Young: You WERE the caretaker here.

Harry McNally: I'm sorry to differ with you sir, but YOU are the caretaker. You've always been the caretaker. I should know Sir - I've always been here.

+Quote Post
paulus103
post Jan 25 2018, 11:46 PM
Post #7

Youth team

QUOTE (Che Guevara @ Jan 25 2018, 11:43 PM) *
Looks like the club is in genuine risk of going bust. Very sad times, and from the meeting its clear this isn't bad, its a disaster.

Only sad times if we as fans and owners of the club allow it to happen

+Quote Post
Che Guevara
post Jan 25 2018, 11:50 PM
Post #8

Castra Devana

Member No.: 1198

Club requesting 50K to allow short term survival of the club, otherwise it over. Being reported on BBC.

--------------------
Neil Young: You WERE the caretaker here.

Harry McNally: I'm sorry to differ with you sir, but YOU are the caretaker. You've always been the caretaker. I should know Sir - I've always been here.

+Quote Post
paulus103
post Jan 26 2018, 12:05 AM
Post #9

Youth team

As fans, owners and trustees of the club, we need to do whatever we can to save the club

The league position has now become secondary

Whether we support the current board or not the clubs existence must come first

If it is 50,000 then we must raise that amount

+Quote Post
JamesDee
post Jan 26 2018, 12:57 AM
Post #10

JamesDee

Member No.: 3729

QUOTE (Che Guevara @ Jan 26 2018, 10:20 AM) *
Club requesting 50K to allow short term survival of the club, otherwise it over. Being reported on BBC.

How and why did this happen?

+Quote Post
JamesDee
post Jan 26 2018, 09:18 AM
Post #11

JamesDee

QUOTE (JamesDee @ Jan 26 2018, 11:27 AM) *

I have just spent the past hour or more wading through 13 pages of entries describing the awfulness and incompetence displayed by the current CFU Chairman and his Board members as reported on DEVA 2.

I have never become a member of DEVA 2 and so I respond here.

Amongst the mass of unconstructive comments on that DEVA2 site I did note the useful remarks about the place and the very good comments in my view (ie makes a lot of sense) from Swansway (allow 48 hours for Board to resign and for the calling of an EGM asap); gezzer (clear thoughts); Lobster (more than once made very clear and constructive comments); midfieldgeneral (a great deal of sense); Tarvinblue (clear and well thought); Callum of Chronicle (need for newspaper support); Captain Duff (quoting the Constitution clauses 33 and 34 regarding the process for calling an EGM); has the reserve of GBP 100,000 been spent? (no answer provided in the text) but would be against the wishes of CFU members; Simon Ollerenshaw was mentioned as leaving the Board in good nick when he left and asked to return; embalmer (very good perception); Devablue (very apt concerns); NWAS (proposal to arrange the EGM); paulinem (very sound proposals); Norwegianblue a (a lengthy critique of concern and possible funding offer)l stevio1 (of great concern); Al's (cry for action: For God's sake resign!); pseudoscsally, Bambi and Tarvinblue (CFU members have been betrayed by this Board's failures to act and particularly to keep CFU members informed) .

A few Board members were praised, notably Lawrence Kirby, but by and large those CFU members present were not at all pleased with the way they were informed about this terrible situation and that some lies had been told. The need for GBP 50,000 to "save" the club from liquidation was responded to by CFU members saying that there was a lack of trust and confidence in current Board's management skills of funds leading to the current dreadful position and that immediate changes of the Board was required.

More information was requested about five players with two -year contracts as arranged by McCarthy. And what about the "deal" with Bignot where he was permitted to bring in new players provided existing players of equal valued departed.

This is a very sorry situation we are in and will require the removal of most of the existing Board and new informed Board members to be brought in and to take over. Concern was also being expressed about a "plan" undertlyng this debacle as
"takeover" that should be guarded against. CFU membership deserves and needs those CFU members we trust and KNOW are competent to manage the GBP 1,000,000 plus annual turnover properly as a new Board to save the club AND r to communicate properly and honesty and openly with members.

PS There is some 75,000 GBP to come in from other player sales and that's it.

+Quote Post
paulus103
post Jan 26 2018, 11:29 AM
Post #12

Youth team

I don't think we have time to bring in a new board - we need the club to survive long enough for new elections
Without more funds, in place, the club won't last that long

Whatever people's feelings about the current board we have got to focus on the short-term e.g. existence

I'm not defending the current board but the reality is we are heading towards oblivion and we need to raise cash and quickly

Bluntly we need people to spend money either attending matches (either league or youth), spending money in the club shop or donating to the club

There is no time to waste

+Quote Post
JamesDee
post Jan 26 2018, 12:31 PM
Post #13

JamesDee

QUOTE (paulus103 @ Jan 26 2018, 09:59 PM) *
I don't think we have time to bring in a new board - we need the club to survive long enough for new elections
Without more funds, in place, the club won't last that long

Whatever people's feelings about the current board we have got to focus on the short-term e.g. existence

I'm not defending the current board but the reality is we are heading towards oblivion and we need to raise cash and quickly

Bluntly we need people to spend money either attending matches (either league or youth), spending money in the club shop or donating to the club

There is no time to waste

The basic problem is that they have already stuffed up so badly in handling money matters and especially so after Lawrence Kirby had advised them and so how can anyone have any confidence whatsoever in them getting us out of this mess. If some previous CFU Board members could come in from their respective "retirements" and takeover and run the show (and at least do the right thing by the CFU membership and other supporters) then there could be some hope of survival but this current Bpsrd from what has happened lacks our confidence and have not shown they are in any way capable of having our confidence that they would succeed with this new money it is hoped to obtain from us "fools".

+Quote Post
3mm
post Jan 26 2018, 12:40 PM
Post #14

Lifelong supporter
Group Icon

Group: DC Admin
Member No.: 91

QUOTE (JamesDee @ Jan 26 2018, 09:18 AM) *
QUOTE (JamesDee @ Jan 26 2018, 11:27 AM) *

I have just spent the past hour or more wading through 13 pages of entries describing the awfulness and incompetence displayed by the current CFU Chairman and his Board members as reported on DEVA 2.

I have never become a member of DEVA 2 and so I respond here.

Amongst the mass of unconstructive comments on that DEVA2 site I did note the useful remarks about the place and the very good comments in my view (ie makes a lot of sense) from Swansway (allow 48 hours for Board to resign and for the calling of an EGM asap); gezzer (clear thoughts); Lobster (more than once made very clear and constructive comments); midfieldgeneral (a great deal of sense); Tarvinblue (clear and well thought); Callum of Chronicle (need for newspaper support); Captain Duff (quoting the Constitution clauses 33 and 34 regarding the process for calling an EGM); has the reserve of GBP 100,000 been spent? (no answer provided in the text) but would be against the wishes of CFU members; Simon Ollerenshaw was mentioned as leaving the Board in good nick when he left and asked to return; embalmer (very good perception); Devablue (very apt concerns); NWAS (proposal to arrange the EGM); paulinem (very sound proposals); Norwegianblue a (a lengthy critique of concern and possible funding offer)l stevio1 (of great concern); Al's (cry for action: For God's sake resign!); pseudoscsally, Bambi and Tarvinblue (CFU members have been betrayed by this Board's failures to act and particularly to keep CFU members informed) .

A few Board members were praised, notably Lawrence Kirby, but by and large those CFU members present were not at all pleased with the way they were informed about this terrible situation and that some lies had been told. The need for GBP 50,000 to "save" the club from liquidation was responded to by CFU members saying that there was a lack of trust and confidence in current Board's management skills of funds leading to the current dreadful position and that immediate changes of the Board was required.

More information was requested about five players with two -year contracts as arranged by McCarthy. And what about the "deal" with Bignot where he was permitted to bring in new players provided existing players of equal valued departed.

This is a very sorry situation we are in and will require the removal of most of the existing Board and new informed Board members to be brought in and to take over. Concern was also being expressed about a "plan" undertlyng this debacle as
"takeover" that should be guarded against. CFU membership deserves and needs those CFU members we trust and KNOW are competent to manage the GBP 1,000,000 plus annual turnover properly as a new Board to save the club AND r to communicate properly and honesty and openly with members.

PS There is some 75,000 GBP to come in from other player sales and that's it.

Excellent summing up there. Couldn't go to the meeting but heard about it in the pub last night and it sounds like it's been a right shambles over the last 12 months.

Most of the current lot will clearly have to go, their mis-management and poor decision making has put us in this situation. We might be able to raise some money quickly, but I wouldn't trust this lot to use it properly.

The information which has been withheld is disgraceful and unforgiveable. Very limited communication indeed, and you can see why. Someone on the new devachat said the board have been "fiddling while Rome burns", it looks like they have too.

And when you think back to things like Ben Hennighan not being offered a contract in time, costing us God only knows how much, and the Alabi situation which has seemingly been allowed to drift on and on, what on earth have they been doing behind the scenes?

angry.gif

--------------------
On match days ... we ALL play!

+Quote Post
paulus103
post Jan 26 2018, 01:16 PM
Post #15

Youth team

I'm not defending the board but we need to find hard cash to survive even next month and there just isn't the time to reform the board

Working groups have been set up and this I feel is as much as we can do given the immediate threat of the club dying.

For the time being, we've got to look beyond the board's lack of communication and save the club.

We just don't have the time to send out voting forms/emails and vote for new board members.

I know this is unpalatable but that is the reality - we need bums on seats at matches and cash in the coffers in any way we can

This post has been edited by paulus103: Jan 26 2018, 01:16 PM

+Quote Post
Pauline M
post Jan 26 2018, 01:21 PM
Post #16

Chair - Chester Exiles
Group Icon

Member No.: 921

If and when we get through this crisis and I assume make serious changes to move forward more solidly in the future, high on my agenda is the basic process of getting Board members on CFU's Board needs to be completely overhauled.

Perhaps I don't take as much notice as I should with living away from Chester but it seems to me that people are invited to apply to be a Board member from invitation goes out to CFU membership and beyond by various channels. Anyone interested is then invited to attend a meeting is held about 30mins before a CFU meeting. I may have got the length of time wrong but I know it is relatively short.

How can anyone learn about the Board and what is involved inthat time. And how can the current Board learn about potential candidates in a collective meeting of just 30minutes? (Please correct me here if the process is more involved than I have picked up!)

My disquiet was further backed up by the manifestos. I was quite shocked to read in some candidates this year that when asked about what time they could devote to being a Director many seem to think it was just a matter of rocking up to a Board meeting every month. THERE IS MORE TO BEING A DIRECTOR THAN THAT!

It is shocking to think that the Board only meets once a month and that is when they are available and also I was shocked to learn that the last formal CFU meeting was in September.

We, as owners, are all guilty of the latter point but at that time we sadly thought things were running to plan even if the football wasn't. Sadly this was not the case and we must all of us take more responsibility in bringing the Board to task when we start to have concerns.

So my final point is - how do we get the appropriate people with the right skill set and with enought time on to the Board???

We need to consider this carefully and it is the duty of all of us to look around our fanbase and our Chester community at people who we know have the right skills and maybe have the time to run our club and talk to them. They may not be Chester fans but they may have a love of football and their community - no harm in widening the net.

We have a great youth set up. Young people have parents - are there any there who may be the right candidates even if they are not Chester fans by birth!

Any potential candidate should then write a manifesto and give us a few ideas of what they could do for the club and I think they should also stand up at a CFU meeting and present to the fans. This may be daunting but if you are going to be a director then you have to have backbone and face other supporters when times get tough - as we are now finding. If they have the confidence to stand up and speak to a group of fans (we aren't a bad bunch normally) then that is a good indicator of the confidence of that person to make difficult decisions.

I know everyone on the current Board will have tried their best and many do work very hard but did they really understand what a director of a club that needs to build for the future not just ticks along entails?

We have to think outside the box and make this work this time.

--------------------
Join the Chester Exiles and have fun as we climb back to where we belong.

+Quote Post
JamesDee
post Jan 26 2018, 01:57 PM
Post #17

JamesDee

[quote name='Pauline M' date='Jan 26 2018, 11:51 PM' post='1240030']
If and when we get through this crisis and I assume make serious changes to move forward more solidly in the future, high on my agenda is the basic process of getting Board members on CFU's Board needs to be completely overhauled.

Perhaps I don't take as much notice as I should with living away from Chester but it seems to me that people are invited to apply to be a Board member from invitation goes out to CFU membership and beyond by various channels. Anyone interested is then invited to attend a meeting is held about 30mins before a CFU meeting. I may have got the length of time wrong but I know it is relatively short.

How can anyone learn about the Board and what is involved inthat time. And how can the current Board learn about potential candidates in a collective meeting of just 30minutes? (Please correct me here if the process is more involved than I have picked up!)

My disquiet was further backed up by the manifestos. I was quite shocked to read in some candidates this year that when asked about what time they could devote to being a Director many seem to think it was just a matter of rocking up to a Board meeting every month. THERE IS MORE TO BEING A DIRECTOR THAN THAT!

It is shocking to think that the Board only meets once a month and that is when they are available and also I was shocked to learn that the last formal CFU meeting was in September.

We, as owners, are all guilty of the latter point but at that time we sadly thought things were running to plan even if the football wasn't. Sadly this was not the case and we must all of us take more responsibility in bringing the Board to task when we start to have concerns.

So my final point is - how do we get the appropriate people with the right skill set and with enough time on to the Board???

We need to consider this carefully and it is the duty of all of us to look around our fanbase and our Chester community at people who we know have the right skills and maybe have the time to run our club and talk to them. They may not be Chester fans but they may have a love of football and their community - no harm in widening the net.

I agree wholehearted with you Pauline. This is a business dealing with quite a significant amounts of money for most folk.

Is there not a legal body in UK that sets out the basic requirements for being a company Director because this performance we have just found out about would surely not comply and even be deserving of punishment by that legal body for non-performance of their duties to the "shareholders" (ie CFU members - the "owners" as they mistakenly call us).

+Quote Post
manchester blue
post Jan 26 2018, 02:00 PM
Post #18

Squad player

Member No.: 9815

what happened to the 100 K WAR FUND.... ANYONE ?

+Quote Post
JamesDee
post Jan 26 2018, 02:10 PM
Post #19

JamesDee

QUOTE (paulus103 @ Jan 26 2018, 11:46 PM) *
I'm not defending the board but we need to find hard cash to survive even next month and there just isn't the time to reform the board

Working groups have been set up and this I feel is as much as we can do given the immediate threat of the club dying.

For the time being, we've got to look beyond the board's lack of communication and save the club.

We just don't have the time to send out voting forms/emails and vote for new board members.

I know this is unpalatable but that is the reality - we need bums on seats at matches and cash in the coffers in any way we can

I understand your explanation of the need for urgency but there is no reason why the process for the current Board's replacement cannot proceed OR by consent of the CFU membership that proven and accepted experienced previous Board members could not be added to the current Board to assist the situation. The fact that this current Board have left things so late to inform the CFU membership just illustrates the incompetence and lack of understanding of the plight they were creating. THEY REALLY DO NEED HELP FROM AVAILABLE EXPERIENCED PREVIOUS BOARD MEMBERS.

+Quote Post
JamesDee
post Jan 26 2018, 02:19 PM
Post #20

JamesDee

QUOTE (manchester blue @ Jan 27 2018, 12:30 AM) *

My guess is that they have frittered away and used it without first seeking the agreement of the CFU membership. Before Bignot was appointed I was asking about the use of that fund at that time but I couldn't get a response from anyone at that time... A definitive answer even moreso now! We require to know what happened to it and why the CFU membership were not consulted by these business amateurs.

+Quote Post
Pauline M
post Jan 26 2018, 02:51 PM
Post #21

Chair - Chester Exiles
Group Icon

Member No.: 921

QUOTE (JamesDee @ Jan 26 2018, 02:19 PM) *

My guess is that they have frittered away and used it without first seeking the agreement of the CFU membership. Before Bignot was appointed I was asking about the use of that fund at that time but I couldn't get a response from anyone at that time... A definitive answer even moreso now! We require to know what happened to it and why the CFU membership were not consulted by these business amateurs.

I got the impression that with bills and wages to pay that has or will be eaten up hence the crisis.

I still cannot get my head around all this when the Finance Director was keeping a very tight ship (almost to the point of meanness) that suddenly all the money has been spent without any warning at all.

Someone has posted that Jonny Hughes said that our financial situation was flagged up to the membership at CFU meetings (the streaming dipped in and out a bit with ads last night so didn't hear everything). We did get financial reports but the last I heard (and I do manage to either go to or listen into CFU meetings) I never got any hint that things would go belly up.

In fact, I am starting to get increasingly angry that with the poor football it was inevitable our gates would take a hard hit and that it seems NO-ONE - Financial Director/Chair or any of the directors did any sums and recalculated our incomings based on poor gates (or if they did they certainly kept it to themselves). If this had been done and maybe it needed an emergency CFU meeting in place of an informal CFU meeting to talk to us seriously - we would have never had got into such a terrible position.

In fact, having listened into the CFU INFORMAL meeting in November which was more like a formal meeting with big callouts from Mark Maguire and Marcus Bignot - THE HERE AND NOW - in hindsight they obviously knew and the Board knew but it has taken two months for this to be shared with US the OWNERS (Oops sorry James Dee - the shareholders!)

To say I am hopping mad is an understatement.

--------------------
Join the Chester Exiles and have fun as we climb back to where we belong.

+Quote Post
The Annexe
post Jan 26 2018, 02:54 PM
Post #22

1st team regular

Member No.: 1471

Not sure what you think counts as 'frittered away'. It was intended to be a buffer for situations such as that which has happened. From what was presented last night, the season's budget assumed an average match-day income of 10K from non-season-ticket holders. In practice the average has been 7K: this would account for about 70K of the shortfall. Sacking the manager would add to that shortfall. The immediate problem seems to be about cash-flow as much as the size of the overall loss.

--------------------
The difference between what I write and what I think I write is in the eye of the beholder.

+Quote Post
Burrfect
post Jan 26 2018, 03:13 PM
Post #23

Squad player

Member No.: 11919

QUOTE (The Annexe @ Jan 26 2018, 02:54 PM) *

Not sure what you think counts as 'frittered away'. It was intended to be a buffer for situations such as that which has happened. From what was presented last night, the season's budget assumed an average match-day income of 10K from non-season-ticket holders. In practice the average has been 7K: this would account for about 70K of the shortfall. Sacking the manager would add to that shortfall. The immediate problem seems to be about cash-flow as much as the size of the overall loss.

It’s all down to communication had the board flagged up that we were using the fund to top up loses at 3k a game alarm bells would have sounded with the fan base, it apparently didn’t worry the board until the money ran out

+Quote Post
Neil Fishers Big...
post Jan 26 2018, 03:25 PM
Post #24

Club Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 2595

As I said last night, the directors of our club MUST engage with fans (owners) more, they cannot be taken for granted, which I think has been a lot of the problem. I spoke to a lot of supporters who, like myself didn’t recognise at least three or four of the faces on the Board.
Certainly, whether it’s in a time of crisis or not, the directors should be mixing and engaging with the ordinary supporters, not suddenly remember they are there and suddenly turn to them at a time of crisis for help.
After a game is an ideal opportunity for members of the board to introduce themselves to the supporters and chat to them, ask for suggestions or changes they would like to see at the club. They can then feed that information back to the boardroom at the next board meeting.
When Grenville Millington was Chairman, he was always seen in the Blues Bar after game.
I know some board members have to consort with visiting directors and sponsors, but there is enough of them to share that duty.
Without going on too much about it, the Senior Blues is a successful offshoot of the football club, due to consistent membership of the committee and its chairman over six years, we have have showed you can engage with your members/supporters, they respond in kind and have been more than generous in our quest to raise money for the club, ie. The Senior Blues Youth Foundation.
I’m not exactly sure how well I explained it last night,but I did make the point that the Board could learn a lot from the Senior Blues about engaging with the fans. ( And have fun at the same time, speakers, events and trips etc.)
Also I tried to get the message across that I was disappointed that there where still at least four members of the board who had not attended a Senior Blues meeting. Previously we have had board members at our meetings, one or two of our board members like Marion, Anne Salmon and Laurence are members of the Senior Blues, and are regular attenders of our meetings. (Forgive me if I have missed someone out)
I know there will be some who say they cannot attend do to “work commitments” in the past, we have had directors speak to us whilst being employed, and certainly Anne Salmon who has very busy worklife, took time off to speak to the Senior Blues very early in her tenure on the board.
The members of the Senior Blues are mostly retired and have time to devote to the club, some already do, and the members have been more than generous in the past when it’s been called for, so I would’ve thought the relevant directors would be beating down the door to get an opportunity to speak to this valuable membership.

--------------------
NEIL FISHER I AM NOT WORTHY

+Quote Post
AGL
post Jan 26 2018, 03:42 PM
Post #25

1st team stalwart

Member No.: 2356

QUOTE (Neil Fishers Biggest Fan @ Jan 26 2018, 04:25 PM) *

As I said last night, the directors of our club MUST engage with fans (owners) more, they cannot be taken for granted, which I think has been a lot of the problem. I spoke to a lot of supporters who, like myself didn’t recognise at least three or four of the faces on the Board.
Certainly, whether it’s in a time of crisis or not, the directors should be mixing and engaging with the ordinary supporters, not suddenly remember they are there and suddenly turn to them at a time of crisis for help.
After a game is an ideal opportunity for members of the board to introduce themselves to the supporters and chat to them, ask for suggestions or changes they would like to see at the club. They can then feed that information back to the boardroom at the next board meeting.
When Grenville Millington was Chairman, he was always seen in the Blues Bar after game.
I know some board members have to consort with visiting directors and sponsors, but there is enough of them to share that duty.
Without going on too much about it, the Senior Blues is a successful offshoot of the football club, due to consistent membership of the committee and its chairman over six years, we have have showed you can engage with your members/supporters, they respond in kind and have been more than generous in our quest to raise money for the club, ie. The Senior Blues Youth Foundation.
I’m not exactly sure how well I explained it last night,but I did make the point that the Board could learn a lot from the Senior Blues about engaging with the fans. ( And have fun at the same time, speakers, events and trips etc.)
Also I tried to get the message across that I was disappointed that there where still at least four members of the board who had not attended a Senior Blues meeting. Previously we have had board members at our meetings, one or two of our board members like Marion, Anne Salmon and Laurence are members of the Senior Blues, and are regular attenders of our meetings. (Forgive me if I have missed someone out)
I know there will be some who say they cannot attend do to “work commitments” in the past, we have had directors speak to us whilst being employed, and certainly Anne Salmon who has very busy worklife, took time off to speak to the Senior Blues very early in her tenure on the board.
The members of the Senior Blues are mostly retired and have time to devote to the club, some already do, and the members have been more than generous in the past when it’s been called for, so I would’ve thought the relevant directors would be beating down the door to get an opportunity to speak to this valuable membership.

Going forward it is essential that both Senior Blues and Exiles are represented in some way on the board.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2018 - 06:08 AM