Reply to this topicStart new topic
> GET A GRIP
SHAUN RYDER.
post Jul 17 2009, 08:54 PM
Post #1

1st team regular

Group: Banned
Member No.: 4381

The alleged 'paper work' will be supplied to the F.A and we will continue with our progression towards the new season!

It beggars belief the over reaction on here come times!

--------------------
THE NORTH, WHERE WE DO WHAT WE WANT!!

SV OUT, DOWN WITH THIS TYPE OF THING!!

Project Dyslexia Cymru
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Posh Jon
post Jul 17 2009, 08:56 PM
Post #2

ONLY COOL PEOPLE CAN SEE MY AVATAR

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 61

Yes because when the FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION start cancelling our friendlies and saying they're concerned by our change of ownership and that our license hasn't been renewed, that's about the time I usually kick back with a beer and reflect on what an excellent football team I follow.

--------------------
Not posh

+Quote Post
martyn blue
post Jul 17 2009, 08:58 PM
Post #3

Archie 2008-2009

Member No.: 3874

QUOTE (SHAUN RYDER. @ Jul 17 2009, 09:54 PM) *
The alleged 'paper work' will be supplied to the F.A and we will continue with our progression towards the new season!

Deva Chatters always thinking of the worst case scenario, im confident that all this will blow over in a couple of days and we can get back to looking forward to the season.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS. citysign.GIF

--------------------
Deva Chat - Whats The Next Excuse Not To Go The Match??

1000 Loyal Chester Fans - Through Thick and Thin!

+Quote Post
blue thunder
post Jul 17 2009, 08:58 PM
Post #4

1st team stalwart

Member No.: 4249

QUOTE (SHAUN RYDER. @ Jul 17 2009, 09:54 PM) *

So the club is under a new owner rolleyes.gif and so well run that this has happend your taking the p**s tbh rolleyes.gif whos fault is that then ?

This post has been edited by blue thunder: Jul 17 2009, 09:00 PM

--------------------
21 Forest Green 30 4 4 7 13 20 2 4 9 16 35 -26 26
22 Gateshead 29 4 3 7 13 16 3 2 10 19 30 -14 25
23 Grays Athletic 30 3 3 10 14 33 0 5 9 13 31 -37 17
24 Chester 28 3 1 9 13 19 2 6 7 10 23 -19 -3

Thanks alot SV you've made history weve never been so low now fook off and take your puppets with you

+Quote Post
SHAUN RYDER.
post Jul 17 2009, 09:01 PM
Post #5

1st team regular

QUOTE (Posh Jon @ Jul 17 2009, 09:56 PM) *
Yes because when the FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION start cancelling our friendlies and saying they're concerned by our change of ownership and that our license hasn't been renewed, that's about the time I usually kick back with a beer and reflect on what an excellent football team I follow.

And when it is renewed, will you stop bleating on like a 9 year old girl?

--------------------

Project Dyslexia Cymru

+Quote Post
1 Paul Carden
post Jul 17 2009, 09:02 PM
Post #6

1st team stalwart

Member No.: 1481

Spot on. We're still close to signing those five players on loan last January for Mark Wright, so let's relax.

--------------------
City Fans United

+Quote Post
blue thunder
post Jul 17 2009, 09:05 PM
Post #7

1st team stalwart

QUOTE (SHAUN RYDER. @ Jul 17 2009, 10:01 PM) *

I wont why was it not summited and sorted out is the club that stupid and badly run hmmm yes it is rolleyes.gif

--------------------

Thanks alot SV you've made history weve never been so low now fook off and take your puppets with you

+Quote Post
SHAUN RYDER.
post Jul 17 2009, 09:09 PM
Post #8

1st team regular

QUOTE (blue thunder @ Jul 17 2009, 10:05 PM) *

I wont why was it not summited and sorted out is the club that stupid and badly run hmmm yes it is rolleyes.gif

I wont why??? WTF ARE YOU ON?

--------------------

Project Dyslexia Cymru

+Quote Post
kishonadish
post Jul 17 2009, 09:09 PM
Post #9

Squirrels!!!
Group Icon

Group: DC Donatees
Member No.: 1032

So what you're saying is that the BBC story is nothing to worry about? Where do you get your information to the contrary from the Shaun? BG eh? Can you really believe anything coming out of the club? Let's face it, you're nothing but a Vaughan apologist. Wake up you blithing idiot and smell the coffee. This club is in crisis yet again because your Lord and Paymaster can't get his act together and has a bunch of useless bloody morons running the club.

I've been REALLY looking forward to this season, but yet again the Great Deceiver has F**Ked up yet again. Get your head out of the sand and just look at the joke he has made of this club. glare.gif

--------------------
Chester FC Fan......and CHUFFING PROUD OF IT!

+Quote Post
Neil Fishers Big...
post Jul 17 2009, 09:10 PM
Post #10

Club Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 2595

I'm sorry,you can't just expect to have us believe "it's just paperwork" something has gone seriously wrong here,it's either,
1.We have a very incompetent secretary who should have sorted this out the week after administration,(At least)
2.Or the FA are just NOT happy with the paperwork that's been given them,regarding the new ownership.
I know which of the two i believe.

--------------------
NEIL FISHER I AM NOT WORTHY

+Quote Post
Canadian Exile
post Jul 17 2009, 09:12 PM
Post #11

Transatlantic member
Group Icon

Member No.: 1207

QUOTE (Neil Fishers Biggest Fan @ Jul 17 2009, 05:10 PM) *

I'm sorry,you can't just expect to have us believe "it's just paperwork" something has gone seriously wrong here,it's either,
1.We have a very incompetent secretary who should have sorted this out the week after administration,(At least)
2.Or the FA are just NOT happy with the paperwork that's been given them,regarding the new ownership.

Exremely worrying but not too surprising!!

--------------------
Posting from the Great White North

+Quote Post
blue thunder
post Jul 17 2009, 09:13 PM
Post #12

1st team stalwart

QUOTE (Neil Fishers Biggest Fan @ Jul 17 2009, 10:10 PM) *

Lets just work on what BG says its paper work and if so it again just shows the SH*TE way this club is run and how shambolic it is for an excuse its very bad angry.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
martyn blue
post Jul 17 2009, 09:14 PM
Post #13

Archie 2008-2009

QUOTE (Neil Fishers Biggest Fan @ Jul 17 2009, 10:10 PM) *

Neither NFBF the FA spokesman has been quoted saying that they need additional information from the club.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ThomasSoccerfan1...
post Jul 17 2009, 09:15 PM
Post #14

Reserve skipper

Member No.: 3407

QUOTE (Neil Fishers Biggest Fan @ Jul 17 2009, 11:10 PM) *

do u believe the first one?

+Quote Post
Blue Lupus
post Jul 17 2009, 09:33 PM
Post #15

Squad player

Member No.: 3402

There are clubs that are in hundreds of £millions worth of debt (this is a fact that cant be argued against) when those clubs run to the FA my word will they realise that the Chester Citys of this world were worth saving. Tick tock that time will come. Small club easy target.

+Quote Post
kishonadish
post Jul 17 2009, 09:58 PM
Post #16

Squirrels!!!
Group Icon

Member No.: 1032

I've been wondering about this. Why have the FA chosen to take this action? They will most probably have informed The Great Deceiver that they want this paperwork before today, and judging by the way he conducts himself and his general attitude to being a "Late Payer", he probably has just ignored it. They have probably contacted him and/or the club a number of times and has got to a point of desperation forcing them to come out in public over this matter.

If he wants us to trust him after all the F**Kups he's caused on previous occasions, then he's not doing a great job of it.

BTW how many Vaughan apologists do we have on this forum? I'd hazard a guess and probably be able to count them on a couple of hands! They're becoming almost as rare as DFS not having a sale biggrin.gif

--------------------
Chester FC Fan......and CHUFFING PROUD OF IT!

+Quote Post
Bristol Blue
post Jul 17 2009, 10:01 PM
Post #17

YTS Trainee (released)

Member No.: 697

Is it worth mentioning Scarborough at this point? I remember Scarborough and not just because of the last non-league game we played. By the time of their demise they were defo non-league but owned their ground. They applied to their council to sell the (valuable re-development land) that was their ground and move a short distance away. The local council said NO because of the covenant that the space was to be used as recreational facilities. As we know, the club went bust for the sake of £180,000 and are no more. Subsiquently the council repossed the ground and sold it for, you guessed it, redevolopment.

--------------------
When/if I become famous I want Gary Talbot to take my picture

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Football...Harry's Game</span>

+Quote Post
lukowski14
post Jul 17 2009, 10:03 PM
Post #18

1st team captain

Member No.: 3653

very well said

..the pro-SV bunch can say we're over reacting but it seems to me that they're ignoring the threat, or under estimating the situation

come on - we have been refused our license, thats pretty damn serious, and even if this does blow over we're gonna miss friendlies because of the situation, that's not good either

--------------------
CHESTER FC
" at worst it will be brilliant "

+Quote Post
Alan
post Jul 17 2009, 10:17 PM
Post #19

Reserve skipper

Member No.: 2483

I'll get a grip when Vaughan's done one.

--------------------
Alan Povey
Chairman of City Fans United
Email: alan.povey@chesterfc.com
Twitter: @AJPovey83

+Quote Post
Chris
post Jul 17 2009, 10:23 PM
Post #20

1st team legend
Group Icon

Member No.: 18

QUOTE (Bristol Blue @ Jul 17 2009, 11:01 PM) *
Is it worth mentioning Scarborough at this point? I remember Scarborough and not just because of the last non-league game we played. By the time of their demise they were defo non-league but owned their ground. They applied to their council to sell the (valuable re-development land) that was their ground and move a short distance away. The local council said NO because of the covenant that the space was to be used as recreational facilities. As we know, the club went bust for the sake of £180,000 and are no more. Subsiquently the council repossed the ground and sold it for, you guessed it, redevolopment.

I'm still not sure how Scarborough managed to implode so spectacularly and so quickly after getting drawn at home to Chelsea in the FA Cup - televised by Sky, too - just a couple of years previously. The money from that should've sustained them for quite some time. When I lived there at the time, they were always supposed to be moving into their new stadium "next season". Pretty sad how it all ended up.

+Quote Post
martyn blue
post Jul 17 2009, 10:27 PM
Post #21

Archie 2008-2009

QUOTE (deva-fan @ Jul 17 2009, 11:03 PM) *

very well said

..the pro-SV bunch can say we're over reacting but it seems to me that they're ignoring the threat, or under estimating the situation

come on - we have been refused our license, thats pretty damn serious, and even if this does blow over we're gonna miss friendlies because of the situation, that's not good either

I honestly believe it is just the BBC Sport website scare mongering. When it was first released i even feared for the worst by the way it was written. But now the club have spoke out about the situation the BBC website have worded it alot less frightening than earlier.

This is the last i'll say on this topic till further news (from the club) is realeased into the press.

Goodnight and Godbless you all. xx

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bristol Blue
post Jul 17 2009, 10:39 PM
Post #22

YTS Trainee (released)

Member No.: 697

QUOTE (martyn blue @ Jul 17 2009, 11:27 PM) *
QUOTE (deva-fan @ Jul 17 2009, 11:03 PM) *

very well said

I honestly believe it is just the BBC Sport website scare mongering. When it was first released i even feared for the worst by the way it was written. But now the club have spoke out about the situation the BBC website have worded it alot less frightening than earlier.

This is the last i'll say on this topic till further news (from the club) is realeased into the press.

Goodnight and Godbless you all. xx

Curious, because like you I believed the end was near. Now however I just wonder what on earth came to pass that we are currently, STILL, without a liscence, are taking the word from someone (BG) known to be less than reliable, have no real insight to the future, are pinning our flags to someone who has given us less than best service (SV), have missed excellant training opportunities (friendlies) and believe that the nations most respected broadcaster has some kind of vendetta against us! Jonathon Legard! Hold your head in shame!

--------------------
When/if I become famous I want Gary Talbot to take my picture

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Football...Harry's Game</span>

+Quote Post
Jono
post Jul 18 2009, 12:34 AM
Post #23

Reserve skipper
Group Icon

Member No.: 2295

It really beggars belief that some people are STILL supporting Vaughan. What will it take for you to wake up and realise that you're being ran incredibly poorly and it is just a matter of time before you go bust.

This news couldn't be more obvious that something is SERIOUSLY wrong, they have canceled your friendlies for gods sake. Do you actually support SV or the club?

I swear that even if the news read the club had gone under you'd still think that nice little SV will bring the club back on its feet and roar on to back to back promotions.

Idiots

--------------------

+Quote Post
Die Gruppenfuhre...
post Jul 18 2009, 01:14 AM
Post #24

Squad player

Member No.: 4331

QUOTE (Jono @ Jul 18 2009, 02:34 AM) *
It really beggars belief that some people are STILL supporting Vaughan. What will it take for you to wake up and realise that you're being ran incredibly poorly and it is just a matter of time before you go bust.

This news couldn't be more obvious that something is SERIOUSLY wrong, they have canceled your friendlies for gods sake. Do you actually support SV or the club?

I swear that even if the news read the club had gone under you'd still think that nice little SV will bring the club back on its feet and roar on to back to back promotions.

Idiots

Bearing in mind the subject of this thread, are you suggesting that out of all who have commented on this subject, those that do not predict doom and gloom, and the end of the world, are SV supporters ?

I'Ve read through 9 pages on this subject and the two main arguments are :

1. Doom and Gloom and SV must go burn in hell with a grenade stuffed in every orifice.
2. Lets see what Monday brings.

At no point do I see anyone saying SV is great therefore everyone else is wrong, and lets face it the shouts of 'SV out' were bound to be heard as soon as so much as a floodlight bulb burnt out such is the bad feeling around the club - so much for the new beginning.

Another point. The FA has not cancelled the friendlies - but they haven't sanctioned them - therefore the clubs have cancelled them

Make no mistake this is either a f@ck up that shouldn't happen at a professional football club, or something more sinister. I'm banking on the former, and will hold my breath until Monday.

In the meantime lets remember that the full time staff of this professional football club - whatever your opinion is of them - (excluding coaching & Playing) is probably 4 or 5 at most. (inc groundsman etc) Compare that to committees / Boards at Buckley Town, Flint Town, Rhyl, Prestatyn, are in excess of 10. And they don't have to run a 6000 capacity stadium - or look after 20 professional players.

Roll on Monday and hopefully we can then put a storm in a teacup behind us.

DG

+Quote Post
SHAUN RYDER.
post Jul 18 2009, 06:32 AM
Post #25

1st team regular

QUOTE (Jono @ Jul 18 2009, 01:34 AM) *

Idiots

Still making jokes about missing/dead children Jono?
Go away you disgusting excuse for a Human!

--------------------

Project Dyslexia Cymru

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd January 2018 - 04:27 AM