Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ground Development
Hawkeye
post Nov 11 2008, 09:05 PM
Post #1

YTS Trainee

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 3216

I dont post often but I feel that i have to now.

For all the negative posters out there, the club are serious about developing the ground, I should know as I am the lawyer who has been instucted to represent the club! And before you all ask, yes not only am I a lawyer but also a Chester fan and I'm not instructed because I am a fan but because I am good at what I do.

The development may not go ahead as there are alot of hurdles to overcome but if it does fail it will not be for lack of trying by the club but probably none co-operation of the Council. And the reason for the proposed development is to generate more money for the club and the club and I will try to achieve that!

Before any cynics asks, yes I have spoken to Steven Vaughen tonight and he has agreed to let me reveal that lawyers have been asked to act for the club. As for the trite ignorant comments on other posts about lack of a planning application, a planning application will not be sent to the Council until the club knows that it has a realistic prospect of obtaining the planning permission. And starting the development in January is probably a bit optimistic but I and the club shall do our best to achieve what we can as soon as we can.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Return of Da...
post Nov 11 2008, 09:13 PM
Post #2

Squad player
Group Icon

Group: DC Donatees
Member No.: 1733

Thanks for the update.

Please can you let me know if you will act on my behalf for a drunk and disorderly charge in the magistrates court next Thursday. Do you offer discounts for City fans?

Thanks

Dave
xxx

+Quote Post
McSeal
post Nov 11 2008, 09:14 PM
Post #3

Reserve skipper
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

QUOTE (Hawkeye @ Nov 11 2008, 09:05 PM) *

For all the negative posters out there, the club are serious about developing the ground, I should know as I am the lawyer who has been instucted to represent the club! And before you all ask, yes not only am I a lawyer but also a Chester fan and I'm not instructed because I am a fan but because I am good at what I do.

The development may not go ahead as there are alot of hurdles to overcome but if it does fail it will not be for lack of trying by the club but probably none co-operation of the Council. And the reason for the proposed development is to generate more money for the club and the club and I will try to achieve that!

Before any cynics asks, yes I have spoken to Steven Vaughen tonight and he has agreed to let me reveal that lawyers have been asked to act for the club. As for the trite ignorant comments on other posts about lack of a planning application, a planning application will not be sent to the Council until the club knows that it has a realistic prospect of obtaining the planning permission. And starting the development in January is probably a bit optimistic but I and the club shall do our best to achieve what we can as soon as we can.

Not saying I don't believe you but it would help your credibility if you spelt your client's name correctly.

+Quote Post
resker
post Nov 11 2008, 09:15 PM
Post #4

resker

Member No.: 84

Thanks for the posting Hawkeye, at least you confirm what I've tried to put across.
Obviously you are more aware of the facts than me but I have tried to convince everyone
that the club are very serious with the ground developement.
I just hope the fans are as optimistic as me but somehow I doubt it.

+Quote Post
Bambi_CCFC
post Nov 11 2008, 09:17 PM
Post #5

The MIGHTY MIGHTY Chester....

Member No.: 1490

QUOTE (McSeal @ Nov 11 2008, 10:14 PM) *

Not saying I don't believe you but it would help your credibility if you spelt your client's name correctly.

Nothing gets past McSeal.

Our fans are overly cynical towards the club I feel and it is mildly irritating sometimes. Having said that, it is easy to see why the club finds itself in that position.

--------------------
Northern Premier League Division One North Champions 2010/11

Northern Premier League Premier Division Champions 2011/12

Conference North Champions 2012/13

Supporters Direct Cup: Winners 2011
Peter Swailes Shield: Winners 2012
Cheshire Senior Cup: Winners 2013

+Quote Post
BarrowBlue
post Nov 11 2008, 09:17 PM
Post #6

Reserve skipper

Member No.: 3902

QUOTE (resker @ Nov 11 2008, 09:15 PM) *
Thanks for the posting Hawkeye, at least you confirm what I've tried to put across.
Obviously you are more aware of the facts than me but I have tried to convince everyone

Resker why
do you always style your posts
in this downright irritating
and silly way
could you please clear this up
for me
thanks.

+Quote Post
resker
post Nov 11 2008, 09:18 PM
Post #7

resker

QUOTE (The Return of Danny Bacon @ Nov 11 2008, 09:13 PM) *
Thanks for the update.

Please can you let me know if you will act on my behalf for a drunk and disorderly charge in the magistrates court next Thursday. Do you offer discounts for City fans?

Thanks

Dave
xxx

If you were indeed drunk and disorderly in a magistrates court you deserve all you get laugh.gif

+Quote Post
resker
post Nov 11 2008, 09:24 PM
Post #8

resker

QUOTE (BarrowBlue @ Nov 11 2008, 09:17 PM) *

Resker why
and silly way
for me
thanks.

If I posted like you and others it just wouldn't be me. Everybody has their own style.
Your style may irritate me but I'm not complaining. Your face maybe ugly to some
but not others, would you change it?

+Quote Post
3mm
Post #9

Lifelong supporter
Group Icon

Group: DC Admin
Member No.: 91

As Devachat was fairly comprehensively slammed in a programme article earlier this year, I'm a bit surprised to see a statement by a lawyer who is representing the club (allegedly).

If the poster is genuine, does this mean that there has been a change of heart at the club, and Devachat is now being seen as a way for the club to communicate with a cross-section of its fans? unsure.gif

--------------------
On match days ... we ALL play!

+Quote Post
Hugh Jass
Post #10

Reserve skipper

Member No.: 2181

To be fair resker you would be optimistic if Vaughan shat in your shoes your that far up his a**e and yes perhaps this will happen but we have heard it that many times before and its never happened we have every right to be pessimistic. The way the club has been run for the last 4 years is a joke even you should be able to see that through your Vaughan tinted specs

+Quote Post
Hawkeye
post Nov 11 2008, 09:34 PM
Post #11

YTS Trainee

QUOTE (Hawkeye @ Nov 11 2008, 10:05 PM) *

Sorry Dave I'm a property lawyer

But I could do you a good deal if you have a "shed" to develop!!!

+Quote Post
technicolor drea...
post Nov 11 2008, 09:36 PM
Post #12

Squad player

Member No.: 3939

For a lawyer, your grasp of the English language seems a little weak. I hope you get somebody to check the application before you send it.

--------------------
Chester FC
Best soap opera of the week....
and an omnibus edition at the weekend...

+Quote Post
lincolnblue
post Nov 11 2008, 09:40 PM
Post #13

Squad player

Member No.: 3218

Thanks for the update, however I had someone email me today (he's an architect) to say he's heard a rumour that Chester are to demolish the Deva and move to Deeside. Anyone else heard similar? I'm hoping it's not true

+Quote Post
BarrowBlue
post Nov 11 2008, 09:42 PM
Post #14

Reserve skipper

QUOTE (resker @ Nov 11 2008, 09:24 PM) *

Resker why
and silly way
for me
thanks.

If I posted like you and others it just wouldn't be me. Everybody has their own style.
Your style may irritate me but I'm not complaining. Your face maybe ugly to some

Aha!

I see the attention seeking tag is justified.

+Quote Post
resker
post Nov 11 2008, 09:44 PM
Post #15

resker

QUOTE (BarrowBlue @ Nov 11 2008, 09:42 PM) *

Resker why
and silly way
for me
thanks.

Aha!

No. I'm trying to be as stupid as you but I'm failing miserably. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Canadian Exile
post Nov 11 2008, 09:52 PM
Post #16

Transatlantic member
Group Icon

Member No.: 1207

Call me pessimistic, but sounds like they are getting ready for the big climb down and blaming the council again!!

--------------------
Posting from the Great White North

+Quote Post
Hawkeye
post Nov 11 2008, 10:04 PM
Post #17

YTS Trainee

QUOTE (The Return of Danny Bacon @ Nov 11 2008, 10:13 PM) *
Thanks for the update.

Thanks

Dave
xxx

Obviously McSeal I am a rambling billy sh#t head because in my haste I spelt the name of Mr Vaughan incorrectly, oh sorry but I forgot, you not really having a clue, my client is the football club not Mr Vaughan. We really could all do with trying to move the club forward abd if you dont believe my credentials then post back and we can meet, unless of course you are one of the faceless cynics who like to criticise but wont do anything to help the club as I am trying to do!

+Quote Post
BarrowBlue
post Nov 11 2008, 10:09 PM
Post #18

Reserve skipper

QUOTE (resker @ Nov 11 2008, 09:44 PM) *
QUOTE (BarrowBlue @ Nov 11 2008, 09:42 PM) *

Resker why
and silly way
for me
thanks.

Aha!

No. I'm trying to be as stupid as you but I'm failing miserably. laugh.gif

Trust me mate, your stupidity shines through no problem rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
chesterfan69
post Nov 11 2008, 10:11 PM
Post #19

CFU Member

Member No.: 3700

QUOTE (lincolnblue @ Nov 11 2008, 09:40 PM) *
Thanks for the update, however I had someone email me today (he's an architect) to say he's heard a rumour that Chester are to demolish the Deva and move to Deeside. Anyone else heard similar? I'm hoping it's not true

Isnt it technically already in Deeside?

+Quote Post
Dave Collyer
post Nov 11 2008, 10:11 PM
Post #20

Squad player

Member No.: 240

Which Council will the application go to ? Presumably Flintshire ?

+Quote Post
NWAS
post Nov 11 2008, 10:14 PM
Post #21

Romantic alecan
Group Icon

Member No.: 11

Pigs can fly, Hawkeye.

Blaming the council already eh?

--------------------
Don't let the rain get you down, it's a waste of time.
Have your fun, live everyday in the bright sunshine.

+Quote Post
Canadian Exile
post Nov 11 2008, 10:16 PM
Post #22

Transatlantic member
Group Icon

Member No.: 1207

QUOTE (Dave Collyer @ Nov 11 2008, 05:11 PM) *
Which Council will the application go to ? Presumably Flintshire ?

Maybe that's the problem, faxing the application to the wrong council!! laugh.gif

--------------------
Posting from the Great White North

+Quote Post
Hawkeye
post Nov 11 2008, 10:19 PM
Post #23

YTS Trainee

No 3mm I am not a new spokesman for the club, I'm just pi@#ed off with all the snide comments about the ground development and how it is just spin. It is not and we are really working on this. As for the "technicoloured strange dream goat"'s comment, legal English is slightly different to written English and I am writing in haste. Do me a favour and cut the insults until you know how I am and what I do. Anyone who doubts my credibility can meet me whenever they want as I am what I say I am. Doubters step forth!

+Quote Post
Cooky
post Nov 11 2008, 10:21 PM
Post #24

Chester legend
Group Icon

Member No.: 701

QUOTE (Hawkeye @ Nov 11 2008, 10:19 PM) *
No 3mm I am not a new spokesman for the club, I'm just pi@#ed off with all the snide comments about the ground development and how it is just spin. It is not and we are really working on this. As for the "technicoloured strange dream goat"'s comment, legal English is slightly different to written English and I am writing in haste. Do me a favour and cut the insults until you know how I am and what I do. Anyone who doubts my credibility can meet me whenever they want as I am what I say I am. Doubters step forth!

A question Hawkeye, should the club of got planning permission first before revealing their plans to the whole of the world?

+Quote Post
Saltney Blueboy
post Nov 11 2008, 10:23 PM
Post #25

1st team captain
Group Icon

Member No.: 75

I wish I hadn't read this thread - how amateurish is this?

Just put it on the OWS please and let's have a bit of credibility shown.

As a lawyer I'm sure you'll agree, sir

--------------------

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st February 2020 - 06:05 PM