Reply to this topicStart new topic
> James Caton, Good prospect
shunter blue
post Mar 31 2014, 04:36 PM
Post #1

Reserve skipper

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 9054

There some Blackpool fans at M6 Services after their 1-1 draw at Q.P.R. I chatted to them and they asked me if loanee Caton played. When I said no they responded that they thought he was an excellent prospect and they expect him to do well for them. Maybe he can be involved in saving our season.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ANDERS
post Mar 31 2014, 06:50 PM
Post #2

Swedish Midfield Dynamo

Member No.: 2647

QUOTE (shunter blue @ Mar 31 2014, 04:36 PM) *
There some Blackpool fans at M6 Services after their 1-1 draw at Q.P.R. I chatted to them and they asked me if loanee Caton played. When I said no they responded that they thought he was an excellent prospect and they expect him to do well for them. Maybe he can be involved in saving our season.

Funnily enough some of us bumped in to some of the Blackpool players on the tube on the way back from their game on Saturday too, asked them about him and they spoke well of him, quick apparently, although I guess they are his mates!!

This post has been edited by ANDERS: Mar 31 2014, 06:51 PM

--------------------
"We were lucky then, it's a good job he's sh*te!"

+Quote Post
AGL
post Mar 31 2014, 06:52 PM
Post #3

1st team stalwart

Member No.: 2356

QUOTE (ANDERS @ Mar 31 2014, 07:50 PM) *

Funnily enough some of us bumped in to some of the Blackpool players on the tube on the way back from their game on Saturday too, asked them about him and they spoke well of him, quick apparently, although I guess they are his mates!!

We need quick.

+Quote Post
Fabián Yantorno
post Mar 31 2014, 08:11 PM
Post #4

Youth team

Member No.: 9919

QUOTE (AGL @ Mar 31 2014, 06:52 PM) *

We need quick.

Sounds promising - instant hero if he plays a part in keeping us up!!

--------------------
Chester - staying up.

+Quote Post
poolepirate
post Mar 31 2014, 10:35 PM
Post #5

1st team regular

Member No.: 4623

QUOTE (Fabián Yantorno @ Mar 31 2014, 08:11 PM) *
QUOTE (AGL @ Mar 31 2014, 06:52 PM) *

We need quick.

Sounds promising - instant hero if he plays a part in keeping us up!!

why wasnt he involved on saturday ? or come to think of it griffin too , whats the point of signing them then not get them involved only a few games left to save our conference status

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2021 - 08:51 AM