> Seriously Mods??
Ali
post Feb 19 2008, 08:37 PM
Post #1

One step forward, two steps back!
Group Icon

Group: DC Donatees
Member No.: 47

Have you deleted the mancot thread to protect him AGAIN??
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jack!
post Feb 19 2008, 08:38 PM
Post #2

1st team captain

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 642

I actually feel sorry for him. He started that thread with the soul purpose of getting a reaction of people like you and me, just so he could jump on any pro lfc comments made. Its a bit pathetic really

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mancot Blue
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 173

Hey, I'm as frustrated as you are that it was removed, Ali.

Is this a bloody Liverpool forum or something? "Thou shalt not criticise Fernando Torres" mad.gif

+Quote Post
Bluesontop
Post #4

H Block..................
Group Icon

Member No.: 1942

QUOTE (Ali @ Feb 19 2008, 08:37 PM) *

Ali, have you been on the ale????????? You're going to end up in the hot house mate. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Chester City FC The pride of the North West

Colin Potts is a tramp.

+Quote Post
Mancot Blue
post Feb 19 2008, 08:40 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

QUOTE (Jack! @ Feb 19 2008, 08:38 PM) *
I actually feel sorry for him. He started that thread with the soul purpose of getting a reaction of people like you and me, just so he could jump on any pro lfc comments made. Its a bit pathetic really

Don't talk b*ll*cks, kiddo.

Diving is a serious issue in football, worthy of a discussion. Players like Torres should be ashamed that they have dived TWICE to get a fellow professional sent off.

Go and whinge on a Liverpool forum.

+Quote Post
Devastatin' Dave
post Feb 19 2008, 08:40 PM
Post #6

ZIP! ZAP!

Member No.: 3525

The topic was legal. Ali was insulting because of his red and white kop tinted glasses. Maybe it's Ali's turn to get banned?

--------------------
The preceding announcement has been paid for by Devastatin' Dave.

+Quote Post
Che Guevara
post Feb 19 2008, 08:42 PM
Post #7

Castra Devana

Member No.: 1198

Shock Horror, Mancot is on a wind up again, still waiting for my APOLOGY Mancot, man enough ?

--------------------
Neil Young: You WERE the caretaker here.

Harry McNally: I'm sorry to differ with you sir, but YOU are the caretaker. You've always been the caretaker. I should know Sir - I've always been here.

+Quote Post
Jack!
post Feb 19 2008, 08:43 PM
Post #8

1st team captain

QUOTE (Mancot Blue @ Feb 19 2008, 08:40 PM) *

Diving is a serious issue in football, worthy of a discussion. Go and whinge on a Liverpool forum.

dont call me kiddo please

yeah diving is bad, so where is a weekly thread on Cristiano Ronaldo? or In fact Santa Cruz, Maicon or Maxwell who i have seen take a easy tumble in the game. The sad thing is , im right, you saw the decision and came on here to try and get a response off LFC fans on here, and you know it as well. Its a shame, really.

This post has been edited by Jack!: Feb 19 2008, 08:44 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Biffa Blacon
post Feb 19 2008, 08:43 PM
Post #9

1st team regular

Group: Banned
Member No.: 3609

QUOTE (Che Guevara @ Feb 19 2008, 08:42 PM) *
Shock Horror, Mancot is on a wind up again, still waiting for my APOLOGY Mancot, man enough ?

I thought Ali was a Chester Fan and Jack was a spotty teenager

This post has been edited by BIFFA BACON: Feb 19 2008, 08:44 PM

+Quote Post
Lobster
post Feb 19 2008, 08:44 PM
Post #10

Just one fool among the shower
Group Icon

Member No.: 203

I deleted it because I thought it was basically a hostile argument.

By all means debate it, just try and avoid the name calling and deliberate wind-ups

+Quote Post
Mancot Blue
Post #11

Group Icon

Shock Horror, Mancot is on a wind up again

Here we go... rolleyes.gif

No wind up about it, pal. Torres dived TWICE to get Materazzi sent off. It's a pretty serious issue in football that deserves a discussion based on as recent an example as 15 minutes ago! I'm sorry if I mistook DEVA Chat for a Liverpool FC forum.

+Quote Post
Ali
Post #12

Group Icon

QUOTE (Devastatin' Dave @ Feb 19 2008, 08:40 PM) *

The topic was legal. Ali was insulting because of his red and white kop tinted glasses. Maybe it's Ali's turn to get banned?

It got deleted before I could properly reply, is calling mancot a cock wrong because if it is the laws an ass??!!

Oh and devastaing dave you're another limped dicked mong that finds abusing a City of thousands, many of which you don't know so you feel better aren't you??

+Quote Post
Devastatin' Dave
post Feb 19 2008, 08:45 PM
Post #13

ZIP! ZAP!

QUOTE (Jack! @ Feb 19 2008, 08:43 PM) *
QUOTE (Mancot Blue @ Feb 19 2008, 08:40 PM) *

Diving is a serious issue in football, worthy of a discussion. Go and whinge on a Liverpool forum.

dont ever call me kiddo.

yeah diving is bad, so where is a weekly thread on Cristiano Ronaldo? or In fact Santa Cruz, Maicon or Maxwell who i have seen take a easy tumble in the game. The sad thing is , im right, you saw the decision and came on here to try and get a response off LFC fans on here, and you know it as well. Its a shame, really.

LFC fans on a Chester City FC messageboard? The topic was about the Liverpool/Inter match. If you want to do a Cristiano Ronaldo thread, create one by all means. Ali ruined the thread if you didn't see it. Some people. rolleyes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jack!
Post #14

1st team captain

QUOTE (BIFFA BACON @ Feb 19 2008, 08:43 PM) *

I thought Ali was a Chester Fan and Jack was a spotty teenager

you're well hard mate bowdown.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ali
Post #15

Group Icon

QUOTE (Bluesontop @ Feb 19 2008, 08:38 PM) *
QUOTE (Ali @ Feb 19 2008, 08:37 PM) *

Ali, have you been on the ale????????? You're going to end up in the hot house mate. biggrin.gif

Not long now fella biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Biffa Blacon
Post #16

1st team regular

QUOTE (XWWB @ Feb 19 2008, 08:44 PM) *

By all means debate it, just try and avoid the name calling and deliberate wind-ups

The burn in He*ll Replica Shirt Brigade thread on these lines too??

+Quote Post
Charfield Blue
post Feb 19 2008, 08:46 PM
Post #17

1st team legend
Group Icon

Member No.: 174

Don't know what has been posted, but came on here to give my verdict on the first 45.
As a non-Sky subscriber I look forward to my terrestrial Champions League nights. Also, as someone with no premier league alegencies I look forward to getting behind the "English" team. There was a time when we could take the moral high ground and complain about them foreign nancies who role around. Not anymore. The ref has been coned tonight. Still want Liverpool to win but find it harder and harder to get behind the English club these days as they all role around as much as each other.

--------------------
The Craig Revel-Horwood of non-league football forums - cheers Viv

One Nugget short of a Happy Meal

+Quote Post
Lobster
Post #18

Just one fool among the shower
Group Icon

Member No.: 203

Seriously guys. If you can't get on, ignore each other or keep it to PMs.

+Quote Post
Canadian Exile
Post #19

Transatlantic member
Group Icon

Member No.: 1207

QUOTE (XWWB @ Feb 19 2008, 04:44 PM) *

Seems to be impossible as ths thread has shown. I'm watching the match live and to be honest thought both were stumbles rather than dives!!

--------------------
Posting from the Great White North

+Quote Post
Ali
post Feb 19 2008, 08:47 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

QUOTE (Mancot Blue @ Feb 19 2008, 08:44 PM) *
Shock Horror, Mancot is on a wind up again

Here we go... rolleyes.gif

No wind up about it, pal. Torres dived TWICE to get Materazzi sent off. It's a pretty serious issue in football that deserves a discussion based on as recent an example as 15 minutes ago! I'm sorry if I mistook DEVA Chat for a Liverpool FC forum.

Yes he went down easily/dived you loved Davies and he did the same was he taught by Gerrard???

+Quote Post
Mancot Blue
Post #21

Group Icon

QUOTE (Charfield Blue @ Feb 19 2008, 08:46 PM) *
Don't know what has been posted, but came on here to give my verdict on the first 45.
As a non-Sky subscriber I look forward to my terrestrial Champions League nights. Also, as someone with no premier league alegencies I look forward to getting behind the "English" team. There was a time when we could take the moral high ground and complain about them foreign nancies who role around. Not anymore. The ref has been coned tonight. Still want Liverpool to win but find it harder and harder to get behind the English club these days as they all role around as much as each other.

Careful CB! Anything said against Liverpool tonight will be zzzzzzzapped!

+Quote Post
Devastatin' Dave
Post #22

ZIP! ZAP!

QUOTE (Ali @ Feb 19 2008, 08:44 PM) *

It got deleted before I could properly reply, is calling mancot a cock wrong because if it is the laws an ass??!!

Oh and devastaing dave you're another limped dicked mong that finds abusing a City of thousands, many of which you don't know so you feel better aren't you??

Where have I abused a City of thousands? Are you on the ale, Ali? I'm not even from Chester or Liverpool. I couldn't care less if you are a part of the replica shirt brigade, but try not to insult others while your SKY team aren't doing well, eh?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Biffa Blacon
post Feb 19 2008, 08:48 PM
Post #23

1st team regular

English Clubs - not English Players!! F*ck em over paid pansies

+Quote Post
Che Guevara
post Feb 19 2008, 08:49 PM
Post #24

Castra Devana

Member No.: 1198

QUOTE (Devastatin' Dave @ Feb 19 2008, 08:47 PM) *
QUOTE (Ali @ Feb 19 2008, 08:44 PM) *

Where have I abused a City of thousands? Are you on the ale, Ali? I'm not even from Chester or Liverpool. I couldn't care less if you are a part of the replica shirt brigade, but try not to insult others while your SKY team aren't doing well, eh?

Or what will happen ?

--------------------
Neil Young: You WERE the caretaker here.

Harry McNally: I'm sorry to differ with you sir, but YOU are the caretaker. You've always been the caretaker. I should know Sir - I've always been here.

+Quote Post
Ali
post Feb 19 2008, 08:49 PM
Post #25

Group Icon

QUOTE (Mancot Blue @ Feb 19 2008, 08:47 PM) *

Careful CB! Anything said against Liverpool tonight will be zzzzzzzapped!

Anything said against you will once again spare your blushes, you learn and then turn into a cock month by month, I'll be glad when puberty's over!!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th November 2019 - 05:55 AM