Deva Chat - 18 seasons as the voice of the city

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Big Yellow Christmas Toy Appeal needs your help...
Banksy
post Nov 14 2017, 10:09 AM
Post #1

Banksy's Profile

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 1169

Morning all...

I recently launched our annual Big Yellow Christmas Toy Appeal, something which is very close to my heart and an appeal that helps deliver new toys and gifts to local children and family charities in time for Christmas.

Last year we received in excess of £12,000 worth of donations which was simply amazing and looking to go one better this year.

All we ask is that you buy an extra present whilst Christmas shopping and drop it off at either our store on Sealand Road next to B&Q. Or you can drop off at any of the places listed below, including the Swansway Chester Stadium.

If you run a business or are part of a business that can donate too, I'll get your business promoted on social media as a thanks for helping. 100 businesses each donating £100 worth of toys or gifts would raise £10k which would go a long way to beating last year's total.

We'll also be taking the Chester FC players to the Countess of Chester Hospital Children's Ward prior to Christmas to deliver some of your donations.

If you want to just drop off a Gift Card then that would be fine too, the suggestion being Argos as we can get more presents via the 3 for 2 deal there.

Thanks to the Senior Blues for their very kind donation towards the Toy Appeal.

Thanks in advance for everyone else's donations.

Jeff

--------------------
Follow my Twitter @Banks247 / Facebook JB

One Voice, One Passion

I am a Chester fan...I am a Cestrian

CHESTER FC - EVO-STIK FIRST DIVISION NORTH CHAMPIONS 2010/11, EVO-STIK PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 2011/12, BLUE SQUARE NORTH CHAMPIONS 2012/13

Our Community, Our City, Our Club.

Jeff Banks - Media Volunteer
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th November 2017 - 07:49 AM