Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lloyd Marsh-Hughes, Joins Runcorn Linnets On Loan
Rio Doherty
post Oct 13 2021, 10:40 AM
Post #1

Rio Doherty

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 12774

Striker Lloyd Marsh-Hughes joined Runcorn Linnets on a three-month loan from Chester FC yesterday with a 24-hour recall clause included after 28 days. Best move for all parties in my opinion as you can’t argue that Lloyd hasn’t had chances to shine this season, because he has had numerous opportunities to make a name for himself but unfortunately he has failed to deliver. If he buried that chance away at Marske United then it could’ve been a completely different story, but he didn’t so I really hope he will start banging in the goals so he can return here with a point to prove. Runcorn Linnets have made an excellent start to the new Pitching In Northern Premier League Division One West campaign under the stewardship of Calum McIntyre, and I’m sure Calum knows Lloyd very well so let’s hope he will bring out the best of him. He had an impressive pre-season for us last year so he obviously has something about him, but he just has to step up in league and cup games when it really matters because that is what has let him down thus far. Good luck Lloyd!

--------------------
Once A Blue, Always A Blue
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th November 2021 - 03:13 AM