Closed TopicStart new topic
> Wr*xh*m Relegated, Merged Thread
Mr England
post May 3 2005, 10:19 PM
Post #101

Squad player

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 1298

QUOTE (Draig Wrecsam @ May 4 2005, 12:11 AM)
Glad we've been able to bring some joy to your season. We may have been 'relegated' but at least we've had something of our own to cheer about this season in winning the LDV Final and making many new friends at clubs across the country in our various Fans United days. Far more to cheer about than watching our 'rivals' get relegated whilst celebrating your real rivals reaching the champions league final. How many people in Chester and Wr**h*m watch Liverpool from their armchairs instead of supporting their home team? Think you need to give this a bit of thought.

Let's hope you can actually full your stadium for next season's encounter, although kick off would probably be delayed by an hour if you had to cope with 6000 fans.

In conclusion there are no tears for you to get sick pleasure from on red passion tonight. Certainly anger at one man's greed and a ridiculous football league rule, but there's enough passion and belief amongst our supporters to ensure that the only thing we have in the future to look forward to is celebrating a local rival getting relegated.

Never mind, that's what you get for letting Gutterman into your club.

What will the admission prices be next year when we play you at Connah's Quay?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Woody
post May 3 2005, 10:20 PM
Post #102

Don't let the b'stards grind you down
Group Icon

Group: DC Donatees
Member No.: 337

I've written a story on the Blues Mad site in celebration.
Wr**h*m Relegated

--------------------
Back after a sabbatical. Older, wiser, more grey.

+Quote Post
Mr England
post May 3 2005, 10:21 PM
Post #103

Squad player

Member No.: 1298

Facts now straight.

Brentford, job well done.

Anyone for a cut price apartment in Wr**h*m???? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
SIX FOOT 2 BLUE
post May 3 2005, 10:23 PM
Post #104

Associate North Terrace Postie..
Group Icon

Member No.: 886

QUOTE (Woody @ May 3 2005, 11:20 PM)
Wr**h*m Relegated

Sorry mate, but they have been relegated to League 2..... not League 1.......... tongue.gif
Classic Pic...... laugh.gif

This post has been edited by SIX FOOT 2 BLUE: May 3 2005, 10:25 PM

--------------------
I believe we will get there in the end.

+Quote Post
The_G
Post #105

The Great One

Member No.: 530

Unlucky Toaster Mate.

Fantastic News though, Wréxham are down! Look forward to visiting the Racecourse next year, If they still stay in business and have the ground that is.

--------------------
I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

+Quote Post
Charfield Blue
Post #106

1st team legend
Group Icon

Member No.: 174

If there's one thing that should unite Chester and Wr**h*m fans it should be our hatred for this man. Terry may have been insane and led us into the conference but it was this man who laid the foundations to allow a T***y S***h to take over.

When are the football league going to introduce a law that states that if you take a club into administration you can't be involved with another side?

This post has been edited by Charfield Blue: May 3 2005, 10:24 PM

--------------------
The Craig Revel-Horwood of non-league football forums - cheers Viv

One Nugget short of a Happy Meal

+Quote Post
Derry Exile
post May 3 2005, 10:25 PM
Post #107

I'm not Irish!

Member No.: 1413

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET IN! This is it ladies and gentlemen, this is the season we've been waiting 10 long years for, finally a crack at the old enemy in the league once more!

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
"Derry Exile, he speaks for the Nation!" - Elwood P Dowd 24/11/07

+Quote Post
Woody
post May 3 2005, 10:25 PM
Post #108

Group Icon

QUOTE (SIX FOOT 2 BLUE @ May 3 2005, 11:23 PM)
QUOTE (Woody @ May 3 2005, 11:20 PM)
Wr**h*m Relegated

Sorry mate, but they have been relegated to League 2..... not League 1.......... tongue.gif
Classic Pic...... laugh.gif

Doh!! ohmy.gif
Have now amended biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lobster
post May 3 2005, 10:26 PM
Post #109

Just one fool among the shower
Group Icon

Member No.: 203

QUOTE (Charfield Blue @ May 3 2005, 11:23 PM)

If there's one thing that should unite Chester and Wr**h*m fans it should be our hatred for this man. Terry may have been insane and led us into the conference but it was this man who laid the foundations to allow a T***y S***h to take over.

When are the football league going to introduce a law that states that if you take a club into administration you can't be involved with another side?

Such a rule would leave us without a chairman ourselves

+Quote Post
Ste J
post May 3 2005, 10:27 PM
Post #110

Big Bad Billy Boy

Member No.: 176

What a fantastic night!!!!

The Crown and Liver darts team power into the semi finals of the cup defeating the league champions, and Wr**h*m are relegated biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Lokking forward to Boxing day already biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post May 3 2005, 10:27 PM
Post #111

Guests

Can't blame the 10 points - Northwich coped.  It's not like you've had to sell all your best players either.  Not yet anyway  wink.gif

Indeed Northwich did extremely well to survive and I'm glad they did. I think they had an advantage over us in starting the season knowing they were 10 points down. It was not till mid-season for us when we were comfortably in mid-table. At the same time we were plagued by the worst injury crisis I've seen in my 12 years of following Wr**h*m. This was made even worse by the fact we were unable to bring in any replacements apart from in goal.

It's also a bit sad you have to put *'s in the name of our club. Do you really feel that inferior that you need to resort to such childish manners?

Maybe I'm just too much of a mild-mannered fan who tries to see the bigger picture rather than thinking the nearest club to mine I should 'hate'. I just struggle to see how you can celebrate liverpool reaching the champs league on here when clubs like them are the real enemies to clubs like ours. There must be some of you who can maybe see the logic in this? I won't hold my breath...

+Quote Post
chester_steve
post May 3 2005, 10:29 PM
Post #112

tomorrow never comes
Group Icon

Member No.: 1351

QUOTE (Draig Wrecsam @ May 3 2005, 11:11 PM)
Glad we've been able to bring some joy to your season. We may have been 'relegated' but at least we've had something of our own to cheer about this season in winning the LDV Final and making many new friends at clubs across the country in our various Fans United days. Far more to cheer about than watching our 'rivals' get relegated whilst celebrating your real rivals reaching the champions league final. How many people in Chester and Wr**h*m watch Liverpool from their armchairs instead of supporting their home team? Think you need to give this a bit of thought.

Let's hope you can actually full your stadium for next season's encounter, although kick off would probably be delayed by an hour if you had to cope with 6000 fans.

In conclusion there are no tears for you to get sick pleasure from on red passion tonight. Certainly anger at one man's greed and a ridiculous football league rule, but there's enough passion and belief amongst our supporters to ensure that the only thing we have in the future to look forward to is celebrating a local rival getting relegated.

Wr**h*m 1 - 2 Brentford

Att: 4374

how many you take home rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Charfield Blue
post May 3 2005, 10:30 PM
Post #113

1st team legend
Group Icon

Such a rule would leave us without a chairman ourselves

Did SV actually take Barrow into administration or was this some time after he left the club?

Either way you're quite correct and that's why I reserve judgement on the man. While he has been superb for us so far I'm sure it will all end in tears one day.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Woody
post May 3 2005, 10:31 PM
Post #114

Group Icon

QUOTE (Mr England @ May 3 2005, 11:21 PM)
Facts now straight.

Brentford, job well done.

Anyone for a cut price apartment in Wr**h*m???? laugh.gif

Nah!! They will be trying to rid the development of the stench left behind for years and years.

This post has been edited by Woody: May 3 2005, 10:31 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Charfield Blue
post May 3 2005, 10:35 PM
Post #115

1st team legend
Group Icon

The Crown and Liver darts team power into the semi finals of the cup defeating the league champions

Congratulations! THE sporting event of the evening. I've been searching Teletext all night to try to find out the result biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lobster
post May 3 2005, 10:36 PM
Post #116

Just one fool among the shower
Group Icon

Member No.: 203

QUOTE (Guest @ May 3 2005, 11:27 PM)
Can't blame the 10 points - Northwich coped.  It's not like you've had to sell all your best players either.  Not yet anyway  wink.gif

Indeed Northwich did extremely well to survive and I'm glad they did. I think they had an advantage over us in starting the season knowing they were 10 points down. It was not till mid-season for us when we were comfortably in mid-table. At the same time we were plagued by the worst injury crisis I've seen in my 12 years of following Wr**h*m. This was made even worse by the fact we were unable to bring in any replacements apart from in goal.

It's also a bit sad you have to put *'s in the name of our club. Do you really feel that inferior that you need to resort to such childish manners?

Maybe I'm just too much of a mild-mannered fan who tries to see the bigger picture rather than thinking the nearest club to mine I should 'hate'. I just struggle to see how you can celebrate liverpool reaching the champs league on here when clubs like them are the real enemies to clubs like ours. There must be some of you who can maybe see the logic in this? I won't hold my breath...

Some of it, yes.

I don't think Liverpool are as much of an enemy to us as Chelsea. That's why I'd rather they won it, although I don't like either very much. My favourite team is Chester City, with St. Mirren and Huddersfield a very distant second and third.

The stars in Wr**h*m is pretty harmless and a nice touch to the site I think. Rivalry is a good thing as long as it doesn't go too far.

In the end, it's not a good think that you've been relegated because of the 10 point deduction, but at the end of the day it's ten years since we were in the same league as you and we can't wait for the derbies.

Ideally, I'd like to see us both up there near the top next season, us just beating you to promotion of course!! That would be great for reviving the rivalry. Having Shrewsbury thrown in there being their usual annoying selves will make things interesting as well.

Hope you do find a buyer and have a good close season, oh yeah and lets hope MK come down, they are the REAL enemy of football

+Quote Post
Guest_wrexham fan_*
post May 3 2005, 10:37 PM
Post #117

Guests

yes we maybe down but if u take away them 10 points deducted then we would of easily been safe. anyway ugarte will get 4 past you next season and enjoy your trip to the racecourse because we wont welcome you

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post May 3 2005, 10:38 PM
Post #118

Guests

Wr**h*m 1 - 2 Brentford

Att: 4374

how many you take home rolleyes.gif

This is exactly the point I'm making. How many would you have got tonight if you had played? Sadly many people would rather feed the pockets of greedy premiership prima donnas than support their local teams.

I know a few Chester fans and get on with them well. You do sadly have a few idiots on here who let your club down but frankly that's down to a lack of intelligence and ignorance. Our club is no different but many more of our fans this season have learnt the importance of lower league fans sticking together.

So forgive us if we don't see you as our biggest rival next season. We all have far bigger battles to fight against the glory hunters, property developers and in getting local people to support their team rather than some characterless franchise from their armchairs.

+Quote Post
Elton Blues
post May 3 2005, 10:38 PM
Post #119

Our City, Our Community, Our Club
Group Icon

Member No.: 40

QUOTE (Wr**h*m fan @ May 3 2005, 11:37 PM)
anyway ugarte will get 4 past you next season and enjoy your trip to the racecourse because we wont welcome you

But we're not playing Ipswich ohmy.gif

--------------------
I am one of the thousands of fools and proud of it!

+Quote Post
Guest_wrecsam_*
post May 3 2005, 10:39 PM
Post #120

Guests

listen boys you no the score with wrecsam football league taken 10 points off us for a robbing bastard called hamilton,if steven vaughan did that to you am am correct in saying that you will be as mad as we are! honest blue fans which i have total respect for and i no there is some out there, that you dont want Wr**h*m to go out of business. the only real fans are the people who came to fans united daysat the racecourse or at anyother venue.

regards.

+Quote Post
steveo1
post May 3 2005, 10:40 PM
Post #121

1st team captain

Member No.: 217

yes we maybe down but if u take away them 10 points deducted then we would of easily been safe. anyway ugarte will get 4 past you next season and enjoy your trip to the racecourse because we wont welcome you

Ugarte - u sure he will be with u next season - along with the rest of ur mob.
What a nite its been and to finally see u get relegated what a pleasure to see.
See u next season - Who wud of thought of it 2 years ago when us in the conf and them in league 1. Facts are u went down and had 10 deducted - simple as.

--------------------
Deva Chat F.C

World Cup Doubles Champion - 28/7/05

'A member of the DCFC Prankster Organisation'

+Quote Post
Guest_wrexham fan_*
post May 3 2005, 10:43 PM
Post #122

Guests

QUOTE (steveo1 @ May 3 2005, 11:40 PM)

See u next season - Who wud of thought of it 2 years ago when us in the conf and them in league 1. Facts are u went down and had 10 deducted - simple as.

yeah simple as. oh yeah what was the score this season between chester and Wr**h*m AT THE DEVA. ugarte oh oh, ugarte oh oh, he came from sociedad and made the chester sad.

+Quote Post
steveo1
post May 3 2005, 10:46 PM
Post #123

1st team captain

What a great night!
All together now -
Cheerio, Cheerio, Cheerio.

Come and join us, Come and join us, Come and join us in league 2.

Cheer up dennis smith

Etc Etc

Bet everyone is still living off that LDV vans success now arent they lol.
EASY EASY EASY!

--------------------
Deva Chat F.C

+Quote Post
Guest_Draig Wrecsam_*
post May 3 2005, 10:48 PM
Post #124

Guests

Some of it, yes.

I don't think Liverpool are as much of an enemy to us as Chelsea. That's why I'd rather they won it, although I don't like either very much. My favourite team is Chester City, with St. Mirren and Huddersfield a very distant second and third.

The stars in Wr**h*m is pretty harmless and a nice touch to the site I think. Rivalry is a good thing as long as it doesn't go too far.

In the end, it's not a good think that you've been relegated because of the 10 point deduction, but at the end of the day it's ten years since we were in the same league as you and we can't wait for the derbies.

Ideally, I'd like to see us both up there near the top next season, us just beating you to promotion of course!! That would be great for reviving the rivalry. Having Shrewsbury thrown in there being their usual annoying selves will make things interesting as well.

Hope you do find a buyer and have a good close season, oh yeah and lets hope MK come down, they are the REAL enemy of football

Nothing against rivalry at all, just think some idiots on here put your club in a very bad light. Agree about MK Dons as well, have a feeling they will stay up. It's funny how you can destroy a community by moving a club 50 miles and the football league don't bat an eyelid never mind deduct any points. Yet get taken over by a mad property developer who is aided by the guy who sent your club into trouble and we get deducted 10 points and relegated.

+Quote Post
steveo1
post May 3 2005, 10:48 PM
Post #125

1st team captain

QUOTE (Wr**h*m fan @ May 3 2005, 11:43 PM)
QUOTE (steveo1 @ May 3 2005, 11:40 PM)

yeah simple as. oh yeah what was the score this season between chester and Wr**h*m AT THE DEVA. ugarte oh oh, ugarte oh oh, he came from sociedad and made the chester sad.

Yeh beat us just 1-0 - we were rubbish and had a poor manager and a poor team. Shows good u r then lol - No ugarte for u next season - U only have 4 players left lol.

--------------------
Deva Chat F.C

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th February 2020 - 02:56 PM