Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Time to get rid of Bignot
Che Guevara
post Jan 14 2018, 11:41 AM
Post #1

Castra Devana

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 1198

Never thought id say this, but with the dire threat of relegation looming, and a short contract to pay off, id be tempted to release Bignot and get a short term replacement with one task - to keep us up.
You can tell Bignot has lost the plot in his interview, I cannot accept that level of negativity off a paid employee, God know what he must be like away from the camera.

Relegation for this club would be a disaster, and one we would struggle to recover from. Time for the board to be decisive.

This post has been edited by Che Guevara: Jan 14 2018, 11:45 AM

--------------------
Neil Young: You WERE the caretaker here.

Harry McNally: I'm sorry to differ with you sir, but YOU are the caretaker. You've always been the caretaker. I should know Sir - I've always been here.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Spider Mellor Sc...
post Jan 14 2018, 01:18 PM
Post #2

1st team sub

Member No.: 11096

QUOTE (Che Guevara @ Jan 14 2018, 11:41 AM) *
Never thought id say this, but with the dire threat of relegation looming, and a short contract to pay off, id be tempted to release Bignot and get a short term replacement with one task - to keep us up.
You can tell Bignot has lost the plot in his interview, I cannot accept that level of negativity off a paid employee, God know what he must be like away from the camera.

Relegation for this club would be a disaster, and one we would struggle to recover from. Time for the board to be decisive.

On another thread you say you have not been to a game this season. So you want the board to spend money they probably do not have by sacking the manager when you have not paid once to see the club ?

+Quote Post
Churton Blue
post Jan 14 2018, 02:15 PM
Post #3

Squad player

Member No.: 4879

Not convinced by Bignot as a manager yet but he has been in charge for 17 league matches and inherited a terrible unbalanced squad.

Nine away games have yielded 1 win 6 draws and 2 defeats.

Eight home games have produced 3 wins and 5 defeats.

If, and I think it is a big if, we beat Gateshead and Hartlepool next week we will have averaged a point a game away and a point and a half at home under Bignot.

Over a season that would be 69 points from 46 games. Would that be poor enough form to get a manager the sack ? Time will tell I suppose.

+Quote Post
Che Guevara
post Jan 14 2018, 04:50 PM
Post #4

Castra Devana

QUOTE (Spider Mellor Scores @ Jan 14 2018, 01:18 PM) *

On another thread you say you have not been to a game this season. So you want the board to spend money they probably do not have by sacking the manager when you have not paid once to see the club ?

The cost of relegation would far out way the cost of paying up the remainder of his short term contract. Its not the results per se, rather the acceptance by him we are doomed, where's his inspirational leadership that is required for any manager to succeed ?

As for my attendance, been going since the late 80s, but of late I Just cant be bothered with the dreadful atmosphere, crap football and general negativity around the club. I have found other things to do, and whilst I still look at for our results, I think my days of attendance are in the past. I doubt I'm alone in that !

This post has been edited by Che Guevara: Jan 14 2018, 04:55 PM

--------------------

Harry McNally: I'm sorry to differ with you sir, but YOU are the caretaker. You've always been the caretaker. I should know Sir - I've always been here.

+Quote Post
Spider Mellor Sc...
post Jan 14 2018, 06:02 PM
Post #5

1st team sub

Member No.: 11096

QUOTE (Che Guevara @ Jan 14 2018, 04:50 PM) *

The cost of relegation would far out way the cost of paying up the remainder of his short term contract. Its not the results per se, rather the acceptance by him we are doomed, where's his inspirational leadership that is required for any manager to succeed ?

As for my attendance, been going since the late 80s, but of late I Just cant be bothered with the dreadful atmosphere, crap football and general negativity around the club. I have found other things to do, and whilst I still look at for our results, I think my days of attendance are in the past. I doubt I'm alone in that !

I think the club would be crazy to sack Bignot. I pay to go to every match and might stop going for the remainder of the season in disgust, but will be back next season.You have no intention of going whatever the club does this or any other season. Why should the club take any notice of your opinion ?

+Quote Post
Che Guevara
post Jan 14 2018, 06:18 PM
Post #6

Castra Devana

QUOTE (Spider Mellor Scores @ Jan 14 2018, 06:02 PM) *
QUOTE (Che Guevara @ Jan 14 2018, 04:50 PM) *

I think the club would be crazy to sack Bignot. I pay to go to every match and might stop going for the remainder of the season in disgust, but will be back next season.You have no intention of going whatever the club does this or any other season. Why should the club take any notice of your opinion ?

Jeez, wind your neck in, who said the club should listen ?, is this not a forum of debate ? Can people not have an opinion ? I'm a former season ticket holder, I'm a CFU member and have gone to the majority of games since 1989, but just decided to move on. I was merely stating my opinion that Bignot lacks the leadership qualities required, he'll be gone at the end of the season anyway.

This post has been edited by Che Guevara: Jan 14 2018, 06:23 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th January 2018 - 05:14 PM