> Chester FC V Guiseley MATCH THREAD
RioTheBallBoy
post Dec 26 2017, 07:02 PM
Post #26

Squad player

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 12774

QUOTE (whopper3 @ Dec 26 2017, 03:16 PM) *
Bignot is on borrowed time. Has he improved things since he took over ? NO. we are worse.

Hello old friend.
A lot of people on DevaChat 2 actually want you back, and are starting to believe what you were saying about the state of Bignot and the club. Maybe your comments weren’t the best, but you certainly did make relevant and true opinions.
All the best!

This post has been edited by RioTheBallBoy: Dec 26 2017, 07:02 PM

--------------------
Once A Blue, Always A Blue
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
whopper3
post Dec 26 2017, 07:20 PM
Post #27

YTS Trainee

Member No.: 12909

3mm

I called BIgnot incompetent numerous times and I said it was a disgrace that Maguire was still CEO.

I did not swear or abuse anyone on deva-chat.

BIG SI banned me for this and he told me he was banning me because I repeated myself. Where in the rules doe it say you can't say the same thing more than once ?

I indeed got threatened with physical violence by one poster on there and he is still posting. Although he now has a Police caution against his name.

This post has been edited by whopper3: Dec 26 2017, 07:21 PM

+Quote Post
whopper3
post Dec 26 2017, 07:23 PM
Post #28

YTS Trainee

Riotheballboy

All I did on deva-chat was post my honest views until the fascist BIG SI banned me.

I am happy to post here now.

BIG Si did not like my anti Bignot and anti Maguire stance its as simple as that.

These pair of clowns need to be shown the door pronto.

+Quote Post
whopper3
post Dec 26 2017, 07:26 PM
Post #29

YTS Trainee

For weeks Astles has looked overweight and I stated so on deva-chat.

Again they didn't like what I said. I got warned for saying this FFS. Honestly.

Did you see him today ? An absolute disgrace to wear our shirt.

+Quote Post
Big Si
post Dec 26 2017, 07:38 PM
Post #30

Si Dutton
Group Icon

Group: DC Donatees
Member No.: 30

QUOTE (whopper3 @ Dec 26 2017, 07:23 PM) *
Riotheballboy

All I did on deva-chat was post my honest views until the fascist BIG SI banned me.

BIG Si did not like my anti Bignot and anti Maguire stance its as simple as that.

Perhaps rather than childishly slandering me you'd like to discuss the reasons for your ban on pm?

--------------------
Cmon City, these are SH*TE

+Quote Post
whopper3
post Dec 26 2017, 07:48 PM
Post #31

YTS Trainee

If I have slandered you go seek legal advice and take me to a civil court for defamation. I do not wish to engage with you by any means including PM.

You banned me from your fascist deva-chat forum as I repeated my views on the useless Bignot and Maguire.

You even warned me to stop repeating myself which I would not do in a free speech society.

I am now happy to post on here my views.

Do us all a favour and go back to your fascist forum where you can all agree that Bignot and maguire are doing a great job.

+Quote Post
dr jekyll
post Dec 26 2017, 07:55 PM
Post #32

1st team stalwart

Member No.: 5322

I never got banned for repeating myself !!! Bring back Howard!!! rolleyes.gif

--------------------
George Whitebread I like What i Say !! and ill say what i bloody well like!!

Rule Britannia ! My country Long Before England Wales and Scotland were invented !!!!

"DEVA" The Capital of Britannia ! Capital of the universe!!

"Chester Fan Born and bred Strong in Mind Good in Bed"

Dr Jekyll is and always has been Mike Hunt!

Why I would have got away with it if it wasn't for those meddling Posters on here!!

+Quote Post
Neil Fishers Big...
post Dec 26 2017, 10:33 PM
Post #33

Club Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 2595

QUOTE (RioTheBallBoy @ Dec 24 2017, 06:59 PM) *
With it being the big day tomorrow, I may as well start the match thread a little bit earlier instead. I still have not recovered from yesterday’s horror show, which was beyond disgraceful. Anyway, our match on Boxing Day at home to Guiseley is another crucial game for us. Sadly, I do think that survival is beyond the reach of us now with us 6 points adrift. Also, I won’t be too shocked if Guiseley do manage to beat us. It really is a massive game, and probably our last chance for a while to attract new supporters. By no doubt there will be a healthier crowd on Tuesday, but we are crying out for our players to produce a great result, and to show some passion and desire to the fans who turn up every week regardless of results. I am looking forward to this as ever, however the players SERIOUSLY need to screw their heads on now, and perform the complete opposite than they did yesterday more often. Once again, Merry Christmas blues fans, see you Tuesday. Come On You Blues!
Score: Chester FC 0-2 Guiseley
Attendance: 2,032 (134 Guiseley)
COYB!

Another successful prediction Rio, have you got six numbers for the Lottery tomorrow?

--------------------
NEIL FISHER I AM NOT WORTHY

+Quote Post
Neil Fishers Big...
post Dec 26 2017, 10:38 PM
Post #34

Club Director
Group Icon

Member No.: 2595

QUOTE (RioTheBallBoy @ Dec 26 2017, 06:58 PM) *
It just gets worse and worse and worse doesn’t it. I may as well just copy and paste my match reports every week, as these abysmal performances and outcomes are happening left right and centre all the time. This predicament has got to the point where it is ridiculous, and their is no bouncing back. We are third from bottom and EIGHT points from safety now. Does anyone actually think that we have a glimmer of a chance, let alone staying up?
Yet again, it was a display which was heartless, gutless, lacked desire and consisted of the players not even caring. The question is, DO they care? It seems as if they don’t with these ongoing performances which lack desire. Also, I must confess that Bignot isn’t really giving 100% to the cause either. His constant chopping and changing are certainly not helping the squad, which could be why they don’t know what to do. Also it seems as if he has lost the dressing room too which could part of how the players are showing little heart on the pitch.
Now Rowe-Turner will be suspended for a few games, and Ross Hannah will be out for a few weeks by no doubt. As if things were already bad, hey. I dread to think what the score will be on Saturday against Hartlepool, regardless of their off-the-pitch troubles. We are certainly down and out.
It really is heartbreaking, for the likes of me, to see this club fall lower and lower every week.

The stats are, we need 30 points from 21 games, can we do it? It’s going to need a very big change in fortunes.

--------------------
NEIL FISHER I AM NOT WORTHY

+Quote Post
Spider Mellor Sc...
post Dec 26 2017, 10:49 PM
Post #35

1st team sub

Member No.: 11096

QUOTE (EltonblueS @ Dec 26 2017, 07:04 PM) *
Not sure I agree with you about Maguire, but one thing he does do is announce sponsorship deals as his deals where most of them are deals we have had for years, unfortunately , without him who would run the club, the current board imo is probably the worst board we've had since reforming, we seem to have run out of quality board members, god help us if Lawrence Kirkby left, then we would be well and truly screwed

We are going down and will not be able to afford a full time CEO or a full time secretary in the Conference North especially with crowds as low as they are.

+Quote Post
3mm
post Dec 26 2017, 11:00 PM
Post #36

Lifelong supporter
Group Icon

Group: DC Admin
Member No.: 91

QUOTE (Neil Fishers Biggest Fan @ Dec 26 2017, 10:38 PM) *
The stats are, we need 30 points from 21 games, can we do it? It’s going to need a very big change in fortunes.

Trouble is, you look at the remaining fixtures and it's hard to pick out 10 games we'll have a good chance of winning. Today's game against Guiseley was one of our easiest to get 3 points from and we completely blew it.

I think at our level, red card suspensions kick in 7 days after the game, so if Rowe-Turner gets a 3 game ban he'll miss Ebbsfleet and Fylde away and Gateshead at home. Stupid, unnecessary challenge too, 70 yards from our goal and on a player who was no threat to us, he just had to cover him, not chop him in two. We desperately need Archer back to full fitness and must hope he fulfils his potential sooner rather than later.

--------------------
On match days ... we ALL play!

+Quote Post
JamesDee
post Dec 26 2017, 11:37 PM
Post #37

JamesDee

Member No.: 3729

QUOTE (whopper3 @ Dec 27 2017, 01:46 AM) *
Bignot is on borrowed time. Has he improved things since he took over ? NO. we are worse.

It's not Bignot's fault! He has taken over McCarthy's summer time selections and without any funds to replace them. Blame the correct person.

+Quote Post
Big Si
post Dec 27 2017, 12:06 AM
Post #38

Si Dutton
Group Icon

QUOTE (whopper3 @ Dec 26 2017, 07:48 PM) *
If I have slandered you go seek legal advice and take me to a civil court for defamation. I do not wish to engage with you by any means including PM.

You banned me from your fascist deva-chat forum as I repeated my views on the useless Bignot and Maguire.

You even warned me to stop repeating myself which I would not do in a free speech society.

I am now happy to post on here my views.

Do us all a favour and go back to your fascist forum where you can all agree that Bignot and maguire are doing a great job.

What a big baby you are. You are welcome back on DC2 when you understand the difference between trolling and opinion. Until then, I feel sorry for the good people on here who will have to put up with you.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Barney Daniels B...
post Dec 27 2017, 12:25 AM
Post #39

Reserve skipper

Member No.: 5404

QUOTE (Spider Mellor Scores @ Dec 26 2017, 10:49 PM) *
QUOTE (EltonblueS @ Dec 26 2017, 07:04 PM) *
Not sure I agree with you about Maguire, but one thing he does do is announce sponsorship deals as his deals where most of them are deals we have had for years, unfortunately , without him who would run the club, the current board imo is probably the worst board we've had since reforming, we seem to have run out of quality board members, god help us if Lawrence Kirkby left, then we would be well and truly screwed

We are going down and will not be able to afford a full time CEO or a full time secretary in the Conference North especially with crowds as low as they are.

A very good point . I thought we were lucky to get the attendance we got today . Something will have to give at the end of the season ,if not before .

+Quote Post
mole
post Dec 27 2017, 01:34 AM
Post #40

Reserve skipper

Member No.: 1950

Riotheballboy

You're lucky Canadian Exile isn't still on here.

This post has been edited by 3mm: Dec 27 2017, 03:45 AM
Reason for edit: Spelling(!) edited - 3mm

--------------------
Welcome to the Deva Stadium, home of Chester City. I have been asked to draw your attention to the emergency evacuation procedures. Should evacuation be neccessary, please leave by the nearest exit, blah blah blah you know the restt

+Quote Post
whopper3
post Dec 27 2017, 10:49 AM
Post #41

YTS Trainee

"What a big baby you are. You are welcome back on DC2 when you understand the difference between trolling and opinion. Until then, I feel sorry for the good people on here who will have to put up with you."

I will never give you the satisfaction of posting on your fascist forum again. All I did was state my opinion on your fascist thread and you banned me.

I suggest you go look up what trolling is. I was not trolling I was voicing my opinion.

+Quote Post
Big Si
post Dec 27 2017, 10:59 AM
Post #42

Si Dutton
Group Icon

QUOTE (whopper3 @ Dec 27 2017, 10:49 AM) *
"What a big baby you are. You are welcome back on DC2 when you understand the difference between trolling and opinion. Until then, I feel sorry for the good people on here who will have to put up with you."

I will never give you the satisfaction of posting on your fascist forum again. All I did was state my opinion on your fascist thread and you banned me.

I suggest you go look up what trolling is. I was not trolling I was voicing my opinion.

Haha, ok mate. How I will sleep without having the satisfaction of Whopper 3 posting on my fascist forum I will never know. Have fun x biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
whopper3
post Dec 27 2017, 11:03 AM
Post #43

YTS Trainee

Bignot is incompetent as is Maguire.

Go stick that on your fascist forum.

+Quote Post
EltonblueS
post Dec 27 2017, 11:09 AM
Post #44

1st team stalwart
Group Icon

Member No.: 8970

QUOTE (Big Si @ Dec 26 2017, 07:38 PM) *
Riotheballboy

Perhaps rather than childishly slandering me you'd like to discuss the reasons for your ban on pm?

no lets have it out in public, much more interesting,

+Quote Post
awaydays
post Dec 27 2017, 11:15 AM
Post #45

Squad player

Member No.: 12771

QUOTE (whopper3 @ Dec 27 2017, 11:03 AM) *

I'd be careful whopper, give big si stick and you get called a weirdo, funny that pot calling the kettle black and all that

+Quote Post
whopper3
post Dec 27 2017, 11:16 AM
Post #46

YTS Trainee

BIG SI

Doesn't like people with a different oipnion to himself. Simply put he is a bully boy fascist.

All I said on deva-chat over the past few months was that Bignot and maguire were incompetent and they are killing our club. He didn't like it.

More and more fans realise that I am right of course.

Bignot should never have got the job with his track record and I said so at the time. Maguire on the other hand sucks 50K a year to kill out club.

+Quote Post
EltonblueS
post Dec 27 2017, 11:20 AM
Post #47

1st team stalwart
Group Icon

Member No.: 8970

QUOTE (whopper3 @ Dec 27 2017, 11:16 AM) *
BIG SI

Doesn't like people with a different oipnion to himself. Simply put he is a bully boy fascist.

All I said on deva-chat over the past few months was that Bignot and maguire were incompetent and they are killing our club. He didn't like it.

Bignot should never have got the job with his track record and I said so at the time. Maguire on the other hand sucks 50K a year to kill out club.

Oh you do make me laugh my friend, I'm so glad you've started to post over here, liven the place up a bit,

+Quote Post
whopper3
post Dec 27 2017, 11:22 AM
Post #48

YTS Trainee

I am not here to make people laugh.

I am here to discuss the serious demise of our football club with Bignot/Maguire at the helm.

Its a bloody scandal that either of them are still here.

+Quote Post
Big Si
post Dec 27 2017, 11:23 AM
Post #49

Si Dutton
Group Icon

QUOTE (whopper3 @ Dec 27 2017, 11:16 AM) *
BIG SI

As I said before, your opinion is fine. I'm not arguing your opinion.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Big Si
post Dec 27 2017, 11:25 AM
Post #50

Si Dutton
Group Icon

QUOTE (awaydays @ Dec 27 2017, 11:15 AM) *
QUOTE (whopper3 @ Dec 27 2017, 11:03 AM) *

I'd be careful whopper, give big si stick and you get called a weirdo, funny that pot calling the kettle black and all that

Not sure where that that came from. Can you clear that one up?

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th January 2018 - 07:16 PM