Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Resignations from 'Mis-Trust'
bluenose
post May 18 2009, 08:32 PM
Post #1

1st team sub

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 3234

Just to inform you that after further thoughts after the AGM myself & Di have decided that we no longer wish to be part of the board of the 'Mis- Trust' and have resigned forthwith. Bums on Seats will happily stay out of the politics and help CCFC in anyway that we can.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Chris
post May 18 2009, 08:35 PM
Post #2

1st team legend
Group Icon

Group: DC Donatees
Member No.: 18

Reading the minutes of February's meeting again this morning, that sounds as though it's for the best.

+Quote Post
Che Guevara
post May 18 2009, 08:35 PM
Post #3

Castra Devana

Member No.: 1198

QUOTE (bluenose @ May 18 2009, 09:32 PM) *
Just to inform you that after further thoughts after the AGM myself & Di have decided that we no longer wish to be part of the board of the 'Mis- Trust' and have resigned forthwith. Bums on Seats will happily stay out of the politics and help CCFC in anyway that we can.

"Bums on seats" that openly said he isnt bothered if the stayaways return or not ?

--------------------
Neil Young: You WERE the caretaker here.

Harry McNally: I'm sorry to differ with you sir, but YOU are the caretaker. You've always been the caretaker. I should know Sir - I've always been here.

+Quote Post
SHAUN RYDER.
post May 18 2009, 08:36 PM
Post #4

1st team regular

Group: Banned
Member No.: 4381

Oh for a Trust who had the intentions of CCFC at heart, rather than a 'small' business man's ego trip!

Do something, for f@cks sake!

--------------------
THE NORTH, WHERE WE DO WHAT WE WANT!!

SV OUT, DOWN WITH THIS TYPE OF THING!!

Project Dyslexia Cymru

+Quote Post
blue thunder
post May 18 2009, 08:36 PM
Post #5

1st team stalwart

Member No.: 4249

For what reason ?

--------------------
21 Forest Green 30 4 4 7 13 20 2 4 9 16 35 -26 26
22 Gateshead 29 4 3 7 13 16 3 2 10 19 30 -14 25
23 Grays Athletic 30 3 3 10 14 33 0 5 9 13 31 -37 17
24 Chester 28 3 1 9 13 19 2 6 7 10 23 -19 -3

Thanks alot SV you've made history weve never been so low now fook off and take your puppets with you

+Quote Post
blue thunder
post May 18 2009, 08:38 PM
Post #6

1st team stalwart

Member No.: 4249

Bums on seats what a joke when we need stability before we even think of that tbh rolleyes.gif

--------------------
21 Forest Green 30 4 4 7 13 20 2 4 9 16 35 -26 26
22 Gateshead 29 4 3 7 13 16 3 2 10 19 30 -14 25
23 Grays Athletic 30 3 3 10 14 33 0 5 9 13 31 -37 17
24 Chester 28 3 1 9 13 19 2 6 7 10 23 -19 -3

Thanks alot SV you've made history weve never been so low now fook off and take your puppets with you

+Quote Post
bluenose
post May 18 2009, 08:45 PM
Post #7

1st team sub

Member No.: 3234

NO NOT AT ALL. CCFC means CCFC who ever owns it. It is the Club that we choose to support, not the owner. You just contine Pauline on your own anti SV path to nowhere.

+Quote Post
Bluesontop
Post #8

H Block..................
Group Icon

Member No.: 1942

QUOTE (blue thunder @ May 18 2009, 09:38 PM) *

Bums on seats what a joke when we need stability before we even think of that tbh rolleyes.gif

You're the fooking joke pal, at least he tried to help the club, which is more can be said for you and the supporters trust.

Mind numbingly pathetic. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Chester City FC The pride of the North West

Colin Potts is a tramp.

+Quote Post
Pauline M
Post #9

Chair - Chester Exiles
Group Icon

Member No.: 921

I am very disappointed in the post at the top of this thread. At this very critical time, it takes a Birmingham fan to decide to stick the knife into to a group of fans who DO HAVE THE BEST INTERESTS OF THE FUTURE OF CHESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB. I know I shouldn't post but it hurts me immensely that someone can be so critical of a group of volunteers who have sweated blood and tears over many seasons to keep the supporters groups running, tried to keep relationships with Club going but just get pilloried in public at every opportunity.

At this time we need to - SHAKE HANDS AND MOVE FORWARD TOGETHER. United we stand - divided we fall.

--------------------
Join the Chester Exiles and have fun as we climb back to where we belong.

+Quote Post
Mancot Blue
post May 18 2009, 08:46 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Member No.: 173

Very disappointed to read this.

Now, more than ever, we need the supporters pulling together. I had confidence that things were beginning to move forward after last midweek's Trust AGM, and even moreso after hearing Peter Mitchell of the ISA talk along the lines of uniting supporters groups.

Now it feels we are back to square one, at such a critical time. As a former Trust board member, and someone who jumped on board with the BumsOnSeats initiative with commitment to do what the initiative wanted to do, I don't know what to make of all this now. Personally, I was all for joining the lot of the supporters groups under the Trust banner (due to the FA/Government-backed Trust movement) and incorporating the BumsOnSeats ideas within that - particularly the revamping of the Junior Blues which I have alot of excitement for.

To learn of this split, for whatever reasons (not apportioning any blame as I don't know what's gone on since Thursday), is frustrating.

Where do we go from here?

+Quote Post
SHAUN RYDER.
post May 18 2009, 08:48 PM
Post #11

1st team regular

QUOTE (Pauline M @ May 18 2009, 09:45 PM) *
I am very disappointed in the post at the top of this thread. At this very critical time, it takes a Birmingham fan to decide to stick the knife into to a group of fans who DO HAVE THE BEST INTERESTS OF THE FUTURE OF CHESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB. I know I shouldn't post but it hurts me immensely that someone can be so critical of a group of volunteers who have sweated blood and tears over many seasons to keep the supporters groups running, tried to keep relationships with Club going but just get pilloried in public at every opportunity.

At this time we need to - SHAKE HANDS AND MOVE FORWARD TOGETHER. United we stand - divided we fall.

What have they done exactly Pauline?

Many Thanks

--------------------

Project Dyslexia Cymru

+Quote Post
lukowski14
post May 18 2009, 08:54 PM
Post #12

1st team captain

Member No.: 3653

i know little of all the going ons, but we have the most unpopular supporters trusts in football, is it time we started afresh there too, with one umbrella group ?

--------------------
CHESTER FC
" at worst it will be brilliant "

+Quote Post
Lobster
post May 18 2009, 08:55 PM
Post #13

Just one fool among the shower
Group Icon

Member No.: 203

It is a bit sad that so many people seem to take such delight in ripping the Trust apart.

I don't think they are without their faults but I think it should be remembered that they are ultimately a group of volunteers who give up their time and money to do what they believe is best for the club, and they can only be as good as the people involved within it. For all their faults, I think they are the best (possibly only) option right now, that's why I think as many people as possible should join and it's why I'll be filling out an application form this week.

+Quote Post
SHAUN RYDER.
post May 18 2009, 08:57 PM
Post #14

1st team regular

QUOTE (XWWB @ May 18 2009, 09:55 PM) *
It is a bit sad that so many people seem to take such delight in ripping the Trust apart.

I don't think they are without their faults but I think it should be remembered that they are ultimately a group of volunteers who give up their time and money to do what they believe is best for the club, and they can only be as good as the people involved within it. For all their faults, I think they are the best (possibly only) option right now, that's why I think as many people as possible should join and it's why I'll be filling out an application form this week.

WHAT ARE THEY DOING??????????????????????? Tell us please!

--------------------

Project Dyslexia Cymru

+Quote Post
Bluesontop
post May 18 2009, 08:58 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

QUOTE (SHAUN RYDER. @ May 18 2009, 09:57 PM) *

They have started talking to different parties. They can't do much in 24 hours understandably.

For the past eight years though, fook knows.

--------------------

Colin Potts is a tramp.

+Quote Post
Canadian Exile
post May 18 2009, 09:01 PM
Post #16

Transatlantic member
Group Icon

Member No.: 1207

QUOTE (SHAUN RYDER. @ May 18 2009, 04:57 PM) *

More than you are by the looks of things. Amazing how the pro SV group attack anybody who doesn't agree with them. Truely pathetic.

--------------------
Posting from the Great White North

+Quote Post
Canadian Exile
post May 18 2009, 09:03 PM
Post #17

Transatlantic member
Group Icon

QUOTE (bluenose @ May 18 2009, 04:32 PM) *

You sound like the kid with the ball we used to play with in the street, if I can't have it my way I'm taking my ball home! Grow up.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bluesontop
post May 18 2009, 09:04 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

QUOTE (Canadian Exile @ May 18 2009, 10:01 PM) *

More than you are by the looks of things. Amazing how the pro SV group attack anybody who doesn't agree with them. Truely pathetic.

Not as pathetic as somebody who lives on the other side of the world judging everything, even players performances on the sub total of what get posted on here.

Now that is pathetic.

--------------------

Colin Potts is a tramp.

+Quote Post
Mancot Blue
post May 18 2009, 09:04 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

Member No.: 173

QUOTE (SHAUN RYDER. @ May 18 2009, 09:57 PM) *

It's not about that anymore, really. Supporters Trusts' primary function is to act in times of crisis. Administration, IMO, is a time of crisis. The Trust, according to their statement published tonight, ARE at least making moves to see what can be done now the club is in administration.

My only fault with the Trust is that it hasn't done enough over the last year or two to boost its bank in preparation for the rainy day that is now upon us. But, as I said, at least the Trust are making moves to react to the current crisis.

+Quote Post
Pauline M
post May 18 2009, 09:06 PM
Post #20

Chair - Chester Exiles
Group Icon

Member No.: 921

QUOTE (Mancot Blue @ May 18 2009, 09:46 PM) *

Now, more than ever, we need the supporters pulling together. I had confidence that things were beginning to move forward after last midweek's Trust AGM, and even moreso after hearing Peter Mitchell of the ISA talk along the lines of uniting supporters groups.

Now it feels we are back to square one, at such a critical time. As a former Trust board member, and someone who jumped on board with the BumsOnSeats initiative with commitment to do what the initiative wanted to do, I don't know what to make of all this now. Personally, I was all for joining the lot of the supporters groups under the Trust banner (due to the FA/Government-backed Trust movement) and incorporating the BumsOnSeats ideas within that - particularly the revamping of the Junior Blues which I have alot of excitement for.

To learn of this split, for whatever reasons (not apportioning any blame as I don't know what's gone on since Thursday), is frustrating.

Mancot - there is NO split. Kevin and Di have just decided to resign. I don't know the reasons why. The Club only went into Administration yesterday, all the Trust Board have been in contact with each other today by email, telephone and I was texting on the train back from my meetings in London. The Trust has issued a statement and a meeting of fans is being planned. I am in the process of contacting the Exiles Committee and I hope to organise a meeting for Exiles fans (seems only five minutes since we were organising those in the T*rry Sm*th era). What more can we do at this early stage? I don't think anyone would be wise to go diving in with an offer on day one - we have to take stock and make moves with care. However, the Trust and all the supporters groups who WILL WORK TOGETHER need all the fans support that they can muster. What is most important is for fans to share the load. As was said in the Trust statement - we all have full time jobs and families to consider. What is needed now is offers of help how small or big.

Please please put these accusations and pettiness behind us all. We are grown ups aren't we?

--------------------
Join the Chester Exiles and have fun as we climb back to where we belong.

+Quote Post
Canadian Exile
post May 18 2009, 09:08 PM
Post #21

Transatlantic member
Group Icon

QUOTE (Pauline M @ May 18 2009, 05:06 PM) *
QUOTE (Mancot Blue @ May 18 2009, 09:46 PM) *

Mancot - there is NO split. Kevin and Di have just decided to resign. I don't know the reasons why. The Club only went into Administration yesterday, all the Trust Board have been in contact with each other today by email, telephone and I was texting on the train back from my meetings in London. The Trust has issued a statement and a meeting of fans is being planned. I am in the process of contacting the Exiles Committee and I hope to organise a meeting for Exiles fans (seems only five minutes since we were organising those in the T*rry Sm*th era). What more can we do at this early stage? I don't think anyone would be wise to go diving in with an offer on day one - we have to take stock and make moves with care. However, the Trust and all the supporters groups who WILL WORK TOGETHER need all the fans support that they can muster. What is most important is for fans to share the load. As was said in the Trust statement - we all have full time jobs and families to consider. What is needed now is offers of help how small or big.

Please please put these accusations and pettiness behind us all. We are grown ups aren't we?

Not sure about that Pauline!! unsure.gif

Some people think that change occurs without effort, usually those who aren't prepared to put any effort into it!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
SHAUN RYDER.
post May 18 2009, 09:08 PM
Post #22

1st team regular

A veiw from a far eh?
You might as well comment on Chelsea or Torquay! - We go to the games, you just doctor threads and delete posts!

--------------------

Project Dyslexia Cymru

+Quote Post
martyn blue
post May 18 2009, 09:09 PM
Post #23

Archie 2008-2009

Member No.: 3874

QUOTE (deva-fan @ May 18 2009, 09:54 PM) *
i know little of all the going ons, but we have the most unpopular supporters trusts in football, is it time we started afresh there too, with one umbrella group ?

Because trust board members openly admit to boycotting games and as bluenose quoted "they were more interested in Bournemouth!!"

A serious question here, what are the plans for all the trust, isa and whatever to all come under one umbrella and how long will that take to achieve?

This post has been edited by martyn blue: May 18 2009, 09:12 PM

--------------------
Deva Chat - Whats The Next Excuse Not To Go The Match??

1000 Loyal Chester Fans - Through Thick and Thin!

+Quote Post
Canadian Exile
post May 18 2009, 09:09 PM
Post #24

Transatlantic member
Group Icon

QUOTE (SHAUN RYDER. @ May 18 2009, 05:08 PM) *

A veiw from a far eh?
You might as well comment on Chelsea or Torquay! - We go to the games, you just doctor threads and delete posts!

Not true, but believe what you want to if it makes you feel better.

--------------------

+Quote Post
SHAUN RYDER.
post May 18 2009, 09:19 PM
Post #25

1st team regular

QUOTE (Canadian Exile @ May 18 2009, 10:09 PM) *
QUOTE (SHAUN RYDER. @ May 18 2009, 05:08 PM) *

A view from a far eh?

Not true, but believe what you want to if it makes you feel better.

What makes me feel better, is watching Chester play and on a very, very rare occasion win - oh and copious amounts of Stella!
If there was a magic wand, don't you think someone would wave it?
Fact is, we do not generate enough money through gate receipts or sponsorship to stay afloat in the football league and probably not the Conference!

If there trust take over, semi professional football would be replaced with armature football in a north western league.
Some would rather this than have SV at the helm - but i and many others do not.

This post has been edited by SHAUN RYDER.: May 18 2009, 09:30 PM

--------------------

Project Dyslexia Cymru

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st April 2020 - 08:48 PM