> Communication, Fans@
Alan
post Aug 10 2016, 07:49 PM
Post #1

Reserve skipper

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 2483

Evening all,

Some of you may have read one of my comments a few days ago alluding to finding a way to improve direct communication between the Fotball Club and the supporter base. .

Today a brand new email address has gone live; fans@chesterfc.com. This is a direct way to communicate with relevant individuals, where you will be guaranteed a reply to your question or feedback within 24 hours.

Talking about the new direct link, CEO Mark Maguire had today said:

“One of my priorities when I came to the club was to look at ways we can improve communication, we have long term plans which include a new website and a more strategic approach to our social media presence but this new email address is a very simple way of fans communicating directly with the club. We hope that the idea will be received positively for questions or feedback, and perhaps even more importantly it will establish a direct route for us to monitor fans feelings, priorities and concerns”

As a board, we are constantly reviewing how we engage with eveybody involved within the club, and hopefully many will see this as huge plus and step forward.

Many thanks,

Alan

--------------------
Alan Povey
Chairman of City Fans United
Email: alan.povey@chesterfc.com
Twitter: @AJPovey83
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Blueblister
post Aug 10 2016, 07:50 PM
Post #2

1st team stalwart

Member No.: 3554

QUOTE (Alan @ Aug 10 2016, 08:49 PM) *
Evening all,

Some of you may have read one of my comments a few days ago alluding to finding a way to improve direct communication between the Fotball Club and the supporter base. .

Today a brand new email address has gone live; fans@chesterfc.com. This is a direct way to communicate with relevant individuals, where you will be guaranteed a reply to your question or feedback within 24 hours.

“One of my priorities when I came to the club was to look at ways we can improve communication, we have long term plans which include a new website and a more strategic approach to our social media presence but this new email address is a very simple way of fans communicating directly with the club. We hope that the idea will be received positively for questions or feedback, and perhaps even more importantly it will establish a direct route for us to monitor fans feelings, priorities and concerns”

As a board, we are constantly reviewing how we engage with eveybody involved within the club, and hopefully many will see this as huge plus and step forward.

Many thanks,

Alan

Great move.

+Quote Post
Devon Blue
post Aug 10 2016, 08:49 PM
Post #3

1st team stalwart
Group Icon

Group: DC Donatees
Member No.: 42

QUOTE (Alan @ Aug 10 2016, 08:49 PM) *
Evening all,

Many thanks,

Alan

bowdown.gif

--------------------
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>COME ON YOU BLUES! </span>

+Quote Post
GazCCFC
post Aug 10 2016, 09:44 PM
Post #4

1st team stalwart

Member No.: 733

Excellent, simple idea. I like the work that our CEO has done so far. Already we are showing signs of moving forwards as a professional business - rather than the old boys club it seemed before.

+Quote Post
McSeal
post Aug 11 2016, 12:44 AM
Post #5

Reserve skipper
Group Icon

Member No.: 6

Glad the communication issue is being addressed.
According to the official website we still have Hannah, Heneghan, John Rooney and Michael Kay in the squad. rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Always a Support...
post Aug 11 2016, 08:51 AM
Post #6

Reserve skipper
Group Icon

Member No.: 159

Excellent news.

Suggest this is pinned up top.

Alan - worth reproducing this announcement on the Official Website and publishing in the Chronicle ?

cityscarf.gif

--------------------
Dancers are definitely not drinkers !!!

+Quote Post
Alan
post Aug 11 2016, 11:50 AM
Post #7

Reserve skipper

Member No.: 2483

QUOTE (Always a Supporter @ Aug 11 2016, 09:51 AM) *
Excellent news.

Alan - worth reproducing this announcement on the Official Website and publishing in the Chronicle ?

cityscarf.gif

Hi AAS,

Thanks for your feedback.

It's worth noting that the news about fans@ is now on both the Chronicle and official club websites.

There is also some excellent news on there too, regarding an extending sponsorship with one of our current club partners.

Many thanks,

Alan

--------------------
Alan Povey
Chairman of City Fans United
Email: alan.povey@chesterfc.com
Twitter: @AJPovey83

+Quote Post
archie thomas
post Aug 11 2016, 12:16 PM
Post #8

1st team captain
Group Icon

Member No.: 6230

Great service thanks CFC . just sponsored the programme for a match this season. Part of my 60th birthday celebrations . guiness.gif cityscarf.gif cityscarf.gif

--------------------
dances with wolfs
we whistled and we sang till the sealand end rang and we won the heart of the sealand end.

champions 2010-2011 champions 2011-12 champions 2012-13

high on a hill stood a lonely goat . higher up the hill stood a bloody big wolf. .. 0-2 TO THE PUB TEAM

134 goals .. ALABI 17 GOALS SEASON 16/17

+Quote Post
Always a Support...
post Aug 11 2016, 03:05 PM
Post #9

Reserve skipper
Group Icon

Member No.: 159

QUOTE (Alan @ Aug 11 2016, 12:50 PM) *
Excellent news.

cityscarf.gif

Hi AAS,

It's worth noting that the news about fans@ is now on both the Chronicle and official club websites.

There is also some excellent news on there too, regarding an extending sponsorship with one of our current club partners.

Many thanks,

Alan

Also get Cleggy to advertise this at each match asking for ideas etc then all the true fans will know

--------------------
Dancers are definitely not drinkers !!!

+Quote Post
poolepirate
post Aug 12 2016, 02:10 PM
Post #10

1st team regular

Member No.: 4623

QUOTE (Always a Supporter @ Aug 11 2016, 04:05 PM) *
QUOTE (Alan @ Aug 11 2016, 12:50 PM) *
Excellent news.

cityscarf.gif

Hi AAS,

Many thanks,

Alan

Also get Cleggy to advertise this at each match asking for ideas etc then all the true fans will know

excellent idea i sent a question to the email address regarding blue live commentary and the offical website and received a prompt reply . i will share what i was told once all questions raised have been fully answered as the CEO has to check some figures and he gets back to me

+Quote Post
archie thomas
post Aug 13 2016, 01:58 PM
Post #11

1st team captain
Group Icon

Member No.: 6230

Bump could this thread be pinned please mods .

--------------------
dances with wolfs
we whistled and we sang till the sealand end rang and we won the heart of the sealand end.

champions 2010-2011 champions 2011-12 champions 2012-13

high on a hill stood a lonely goat . higher up the hill stood a bloody big wolf. .. 0-2 TO THE PUB TEAM

134 goals .. ALABI 17 GOALS SEASON 16/17

+Quote Post
DevaChat
post Jun 17 2017, 03:01 AM
Post #12

Back from the brink
Group Icon

Group: DC Admin
Member No.: 1

Unpinned.

--------------------
Deva Chat - Born Monday evening, April 24th 2000. Almost old enough to drink!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th December 2017 - 07:55 AM