post Feb 3 2011, 10:49 AM
Post #1

born and bred

Group: DC Members
Member No.: 4821

General sale after the clitheroe game

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/chesterfootb...ket-251639.html

--------------------
If you read The Daily Mail you are a very stupid individual and I have no respect for you or your opinions.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Almost Blue
post Feb 3 2011, 12:18 PM
Post #2

1st team captain

Member No.: 2954

£10 no concessions . . . the pettiness continues, laughable

This is what it usually is:

* ADULTS... £7.00
* CONCESSIONS... £3.50
o (includes OAP's, Students, Premier/Football League Season Ticket Holders)
* UNACCOMPANIED CHILDREN (Up to 16)... £1.00
* ACCOMPANIED CHILDREN (Up to 16)... FREE
* JUNIOR MAGPIE CLUB MEMBERS... FREE

cityscarf.gif

--------------------
English Corner, Harry Mac Terrace - since 1992.

+Quote Post
open yer eyes ma...
post Feb 3 2011, 12:23 PM
Post #3

Devachat Fantasy Football Champion 09/10

Member No.: 850

Chorley are charging us £10 per ticket with no concessions?????

Yet are advertising that their normal admission prices will apply (See below)

http://www.chorleyfc.com/index.php?option=...=3&Itemid=4

Are they allowed to do this?
Bit steep to charge our under 16s a tenner but their own can get in for a maximum of a quid?

2010/11 - Pay at the gate
•ADULTS... £7.00
•CONCESSIONS... £3.50
◦(includes OAP's, Students, Premier/Football League Season Ticket Holders)
•UNACCOMPANIED CHILDREN (Up to 16)... £1.00
•ACCOMPANIED CHILDREN (Up to 16)... FREE

--------------------
Down on their knees
Begging us please
Praying that we don't exist

We exist

+Quote Post
open yer eyes ma...
post Feb 3 2011, 12:25 PM
Post #4

Devachat Fantasy Football Champion 09/10

Member No.: 850

QUOTE (Almost Blue @ Feb 3 2011, 12:18 PM) *
£10 no concessions . . . the pettiness continues, laughable

This is what it usually is:

* ADULTS... £7.00
* CONCESSIONS... £3.50
o (includes OAP's, Students, Premier/Football League Season Ticket Holders)
* UNACCOMPANIED CHILDREN (Up to 16)... £1.00
* ACCOMPANIED CHILDREN (Up to 16)... FREE
* JUNIOR MAGPIE CLUB MEMBERS... FREE

cityscarf.gif

Sorry AB i was posting the same as you at the same time there biggrin.gif
Its a f$*&ing outrage

--------------------
Down on their knees
Begging us please
Praying that we don't exist

We exist

+Quote Post
Almost Blue
post Feb 3 2011, 12:26 PM
Post #5

1st team captain

The adult prices are the same as what they paid at our place, so it's no surprise they've rounded the £7 up to a tenner . . . but no concessions is shocking given their very cheap regular prices for kids and OAPs.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Caz-CCFC
post Feb 3 2011, 12:29 PM
Post #6

CFC - A New Beginning!! :)

Member No.: 1949

just hope there some left on general sale sad.gif or i can find someone with a season ticket who isnt going that will borrow me their ticket sad.gif

--------------------
"With Minutes To Go In A Cup Tie At Wr*xh*m... You Must Be Prepared To Die For The Cause!" - Harry Macnally 1936 - 2004

Home Kit Sponsor of Carl Ruffer 2010/2011

Away Kit Sponsor of Chris Simm 2011/2012

RIP Rich Wightman - Brightest Star In The Sky <3

+Quote Post
Jimianto
post Feb 3 2011, 12:29 PM
Post #7

Come On City!
Group Icon

Group: DC Donatees
Member No.: 1243

No 2 ways that Chester fans will be buying up Chorley tickets by hook or by crook.

+Quote Post
Almost Blue
post Feb 3 2011, 12:32 PM
Post #8

1st team captain

QUOTE (Caz-CCFC @ Feb 3 2011, 12:29 PM) *
just hope there some left on general sale sad.gif or i can find someone with a season ticket who isnt going that will borrow me their ticket sad.gif

Trouble is we'll have to get in the queue and miss some of the second half against Clitheroe, which is not great . . . season ticket next year for sure!

--------------------

+Quote Post
TomCCFC87
post Feb 3 2011, 12:33 PM
Post #9

Exiled in York

Member No.: 765

QUOTE (Almost Blue @ Feb 3 2011, 12:26 PM) *
The adult prices are the same as what they paid at our place, so it's no surprise they've rounded the £7 up to a tenner . . . but no concessions is shocking given their very cheap regular prices for kids and OAPs.

They paid £10 to sit in a covered area of the ground. Having looked at their ground here: http://www.nonleaguegrounds.fotopic.net/c1701462.html it looks like we will be paying £10 to stand on a grass bank. Have they even considered that we may be bringing some elderly or disabled fans? Surely they should be required to provide some seating for fans who are unable to stand for an entire game.

+Quote Post
MPW
post Feb 3 2011, 12:39 PM
Post #10

1st team captain

Member No.: 1056

Doesn't surprise me! Hopefully it will be worth it when we take them apart.

+Quote Post
t406jaw
post Feb 3 2011, 12:41 PM
Post #11

Squad player

Member No.: 3276

I think chorley should be reported for this, really disgusting behaviour. You name your prices at the start of the season and either stick with them or change them halfway through, you don't put them up because your expecting a bigger gate!

+Quote Post
Almost Blue
post Feb 3 2011, 12:41 PM
Post #12

1st team captain

I trust that our club officials will have told Chorley of their displeasure at the lack of concessions? Like MPW says we shouldn't be surprised!

This post has been edited by Almost Blue: Feb 3 2011, 12:42 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
TomCCFC87
post Feb 3 2011, 12:49 PM
Post #13

Exiled in York

QUOTE (t406jaw @ Feb 3 2011, 12:41 PM) *
I think chorley should be reported for this, really disgusting behaviour. You name your prices at the start of the season and either stick with them or change them halfway through, you don't put them up because your expecting a bigger gate!

And you certainly dont up the price only for away fans

+Quote Post
Hugh Jass
post Feb 3 2011, 12:53 PM
Post #14

Reserve skipper

Member No.: 2181

QUOTE (Jimianto @ Feb 3 2011, 12:29 PM) *
No 2 ways that Chester fans will be buying up Chorley tickets by hook or by crook.

They already are being bought by Chester fans some yesterday and more today

+Quote Post
Upton Bluey
post Feb 3 2011, 01:06 PM
Post #15

1st team stalwart

Member No.: 5962

QUOTE (Hugh Jass @ Feb 3 2011, 12:53 PM) *

Dont you need proof of local residency?

+Quote Post
Langley Mill Blu...
post Feb 3 2011, 01:12 PM
Post #16

Reserve skipper
Group Icon

Member No.: 71

QUOTE (Upton Bluey @ Feb 3 2011, 01:06 PM) *
QUOTE (Hugh Jass @ Feb 3 2011, 12:53 PM) *

Dont you need proof of local residency?

Yes, unless you've got 6 fingers on each hand then you should be fine.

--------------------
You've got nothing to say and your saying it TOO LOUD!

+Quote Post
lukowski14
post Feb 3 2011, 01:13 PM
Post #17

1st team captain

Member No.: 3653

that's bloody awful that, so our younger fans have to pay a tenner to stand on a grass bank with no cover ? unbelievable

--------------------
CHESTER FC
" at worst it will be brilliant "

+Quote Post
Fat Boy Slim
post Feb 3 2011, 01:14 PM
Post #18

Squad player

Member No.: 6158

Can you please confirm what Chester charge for adults and children for away fans to sit in the corner of your ground?

Is it ok for Chester to charge me £10 to sit in the corner of the ground? While I would rather stand either on the side of the ground or behind the goals.
(I am looking for a discussion, not an argument!!!)

One of the comments above is we paid £10 to sit in the covered area of the strand? Was this meant to be a privilage? It was a rubbish view, we would rather stand where we want to as well. But hey, we couldn't, we accepted it and enjoyed the game.

As some of you want to be in the Chorley home end, could you not have offered Chorley fans a ticket to stand behind your goal and pay £7? (Again, this is for discussion not argue about)

As for standing, I am sure a section of the stand will be available for the Chester supporters, so I don't think you need to worry about that. I also imagine that the seating area will not be extra. (But that is just what I think and not official)

I am sure Chester FC accepted that no concession charges would be available, so it may be worthwhile discussing this with them.

No doubt I look forward to debating this with you guys.

+Quote Post
Lobster
post Feb 3 2011, 01:20 PM
Post #19

Just one fool among the shower
Group Icon

Member No.: 203

QUOTE (Fat Boy Slim @ Feb 3 2011, 01:14 PM) *
Can you please confirm what Chester charge for adults and children for away fans to sit in the corner of your ground?

Is it ok for Chester to charge me £10 to sit in the corner of the ground? While I would rather stand either on the side of the ground or behind the goals.

One of the comments above is we paid £10 to sit in the covered area of the strand? Was this meant to be a privilage? It was a rubbish view, we would rather stand where we want to as well. But hey, we couldn't, we accepted it and enjoyed the game.

As some of you want to be in the Chorley home end, could you not have offered Chorley fans a ticket to stand behind your goal and pay £7? (Again, this is for discussion not argue about)

As for standing, I am sure a section of the stand will be available for the Chester supporters, so I don't think you need to worry about that. I also imagine that the seating area will not be extra. (But that is just what I think and not official)

I am sure Chester FC accepted that no concession charges would be available, so it may be worthwhile discussing this with them.

If you're looking for someone to blame about their being no away standing areas at the ground, have a chat with our ex-chairman. He'll be available at Walton Prison during visiting times very soon biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Chris
post Feb 3 2011, 01:25 PM
Post #20

1st team legend
Group Icon

Member No.: 18

They're not the first club to scrap the concessions for our visit this season, but if they're charging normal rates for home fans and £10 across the board for us, that's a scandal, unless we're getting the best seats in the house, which seems unlikely.

+Quote Post
Fat Boy Slim
post Feb 3 2011, 01:25 PM
Post #21

Squad player

Member No.: 6158

QUOTE (XWWB @ Feb 3 2011, 01:20 PM) *

If you're looking for someone to blame about their being no away standing areas at the ground, have a chat with our ex-chairman. He'll be available at Walton Prison during visiting times very soon biggrin.gif

I wasn't looking for anyone to blame? Is he responsible for picking the corner of the ground to put away fans in, instead of behind the goals or somewhere more central to half way line?

+Quote Post
TomCCFC87
post Feb 3 2011, 01:27 PM
Post #22

Exiled in York

The fact is Chorley didnt bring enough fans to warrant us handing over a bigger area of the ground. In the past teams with big followings coming here have been given larger areas of the ground and have been able to get a better view.

As for the view what you got is still miles better that you will get at many grounds with a dedicated away area of the ground. Try going to places like Hereford before you moan about our away section. Even your own ground seems to have pillars all over the place in all the covered areas of the ground so i expect theres going to be plenty of people from both sides with a crap view at your place when we come to visit.

We are about to give your your biggest pay day of the season and it seems like your club is treating us more as an inconvenience than a welcome source of income.

+Quote Post
Upton Bluey
post Feb 3 2011, 01:28 PM
Post #23

1st team stalwart

Member No.: 5962

Away fans pay exactly the same as home fans http://files.pitchero.com/clubs/6069/Match...s%202010-11.pdf

You would have payed only £1 less to stand so thats not a big difference.

+Quote Post
lukowski14
post Feb 3 2011, 01:29 PM
Post #24

1st team captain

Member No.: 3653

firstly, we have to impliment segregation because of the rules and regulations forced upon our ground, so no you can't just just stand where you want, and secondly i think you'll find we offered your fans a whole range of concessions, finally when you came to the deva you were charged the same rates as home fans - what your horrible little club have done is the opposite on each count, and i don't know what your argument is, it's quite simple really - you're ripping us off

This post has been edited by lukowski14: Feb 3 2011, 01:31 PM

--------------------
CHESTER FC
" at worst it will be brilliant "

+Quote Post
come on the blue...
post Feb 3 2011, 01:29 PM
Post #25

Reserve skipper

Member No.: 1501

FBS, please explain to us why your club has decided a fixed price of £10 for ALL AWAY supporters when your lot can pay cheaper? I really couldn't give a toss about where I stand in your ground, but it' the fact that you lot have decided to charge us more than you will have to pay. I firmly believe you paid the same amount as Chester fans at the Exacta.

--------------------
Can't hear the main stand sing....

+Quote Post

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Protected by SBST and Project Honeypot Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2019 - 06:40 AM